• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida

イーグランツ
Wailord replacing Snorelax= ****.
Shouldn't happen. They should include both, leaving Snorlax with his old ability. With Waillord... well, you Pokémon fans can think of something. Having both Snorlax and Munchlax as Pokéball items is just too awesome to avoid.

Anyways, Gyspy, I went ahead and submitted those avatars you made for the "We Want You (to submit new avatars)" thread in the Pool Room. So... yeah >.>

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i submitted some ridley avatars in the pool room, so gypsy get crackin on some more.

and you can't use the heads of meta-ridley or the ridley from the sig below, cause that's what i gave them

ridley for brawl

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i haven't accepted you as a member, and i don't think gypsy has either...

so if you want to join, then PM me a good, well thought out reason why you would like to join. don't worry about posts, cause you seem to be a big enough fan to have at least 100 posts in both this and the old ridley thread

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Dunno why, WOW doesnt exactally thrill me.

WOW seems more like for those hardcore nerds in my opinion. Thats why I never play it.. I'd rather play games that dont take AGES to level up. Only thing great on there is the voice chat and mounts, really. >_>
Heh, it wasn't all that great to me until I hit level 20. And raids were fun.. I lost interesting once Burning Crusade came out.. But I'm gettin into it again.. Repping Ridley in the private servers!

Took me like.. 1 month to hit 60 and my next 60 took 2 weeks. You should talk to the guys that play Maplestory...

-Onyx

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
Heh, it wasn't all that great to me until I hit level 20. And raids were fun.. I lost interesting once Burning Crusade came out.. But I'm gettin into it again.. Repping Ridley in the private servers!

Took me like.. 1 month to hit 60 and my next 60 took 2 weeks. You should talk to the guys that play Maplestory...

-Onyx
Oh, God, not Maplestory.. Please, I hate the **** game. I have a friend who is addicted to it. How can anyone like it? coughcoughitcoughlookscoughsocoughgaycough.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think WoW was a poor way of ending the warcraft story

I was a huge fan of Warcraft II when I was little, I liked Warcraft III but it wasn't that good...

Now ending it with an Unknown kills all the Omni-powerful warlords of the warcraft universe??? Lame...

S'kree'ran

Smash Rookie
I think WoW was a poor way of ending the warcraft story

I was a huge fan of Warcraft II when I was little, I liked Warcraft III but it wasn't that good...

Now ending it with an Unknown kills all the Omni-powerful warlords of the warcraft universe??? Lame...
Warcraft II was awesome! I loved that game! I didn't like Warcraft III or WoW either. As far as MMORPGs go, I prefer Runescape, it's simpler, but it's also cheaper, takes less memory (my comp couldn't een download the trial of WoW, it was too big), and has an engaging storyline... :D

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I love Warcraft III! I still play custom maps when I'm not in school. DotA anyone??

Oh and R4B!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I love Warcraft III! I still play custom maps when I'm not in school. DotA anyone??

Oh and R4B!!
That's not playing the way it intended...

I play my own custom maps...that's not the point...

The point is Warcraft III was not THAT good a game compared to others such as Starcraft and Warcraft II

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
They gave you the ability to make your own custom maps and rules, how is that not it was intended to be played?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They gave you the ability to make your own custom maps and rules, how is that not it was intended to be played?
The way it was intended to play was the way non-custom multi-player is...

THAT'S what you use to compare it with other games...

and because of heroes, it's not as good as starcraft

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Playing custom maps doesn't make it a different game. Its still WCIII. And the "regular" tier way of playing the game was awesome as well.

I didn't play WC or WCII so I can't comment on those.

And starcraft was a classic. It had it's flaws though, which the warcraft games imroved upon.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I wasn't a fan of DOTA... I loved playing mauls and defenses...

But Ridley for Brawl.. I just filled this thread with spam lulz.

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yeah Silver, you're right, It's really unfair to have Luigi and Mario since they appear in the same games, same with Bowser, we don't need a lame turtle, we should have only Mario.

Besides, you should know tha the BK is more important than any other FE character except Marth. And 3 is a good number.

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Silver, you're right, It's really unfair to have Luigi and Mario since they appear in the same games, same with Bowser, we don't need a lame turtle, we should have only Mario.
You're missing the point entirely. The Mario has a continuous universe with recurring characters. Any given game you play is likely to have Mario and Bowser and Peach and whatnot. With Fire Emblem, every game is completely different, with a completely different cast. Focusing on one game cuts down on the representation of the series as a whole drastically.

Besides, you should know tha the BK is more important than any other FE character except Marth. And 3 is a good number.
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Why, because he's your favorite character from the only Fire Emblem you've played?

Fire Emblem 1 was the first to exist, Fire Emblem 4 is the fan-favorite in Japan, and Fire Emblem 7 is the first one the U.S. got to experience. Beyond those bonus credentials, what makes any Fire Emblem game more important than any other?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He is the ONLY reoccurring boss? He is know the world over? He is so awesome he had a guest role in "Monty python and the holy grail" even before he was created!

RAWR! FOR THE GODDESS!

Ridley for teh brawlzorz.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
from the only Fire Emblem you've played?

Fire Emblem 1 was the first to exist, Fire Emblem 4 is the fan-favorite in Japan, and Fire Emblem 7 is the first one the U.S. got to experience. Beyond those bonus credentials, what makes any Fire Emblem game more important than any other?
Becuase PoR is the only FE game ever to be well recieved in both Japan and North America?

That reminds me of a story....

Ridley for Brawl!

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
Becuase PoR is the only FE game ever to be well recieved in both Japan and North America?

That reminds me of a story....

Ridley for Brawl!
And thus, Ike. The fact that neither nation hates it doesn't mean that PoR should get the monopoly on the whole series. I'd be against multiple characters appearing from any one game (even though Lyn and Hector are both so awesome). Plus, I still fail to see what kind of combat techniques the Black Knight could add to make him seem particularly unique compared to Ike. Granted the same could be said for Marth and Sigurd, which is why I feel so strongly about losing Lyn. Here's to Hector, I suppose. He's the only hope I've got left for an acceptably diverse FE roster.

And Ridley for Brawl indeed! Maybe he'll be confirmed this week...I need something to cheer me up. Sakurai wouldn't be deconfirming so many characters at once if he didn't have some big positive surprise up his sleeve, right? And it's been what, three weeks since Diddy? My prediction is that Krystal will be next though (since the Star Fox series has still yet to get any attention beyond its first character).

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I need a new character confirmed. Tonight.

If it's Ridley, I'll be a happy man.

If it's a third party character (fat chance), I'll equally be happy.

If it's another FE character, I'm down with that.

But we're SERIOUSLY behind on a new PC update.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
I need a new character confirmed. Tonight.

If it's Ridley, I'll be a happy man.

If it's a third party character (fat chance), I'll equally be happy.

If it's another FE character, I'm down with that.

But we're SERIOUSLY behind on a new PC update.
I'm not sure we're going to be getting another PC update. It can be assumed Sakurai was revealing the roster of characters available from the start. At least most unlockable characters may remain a secret. If that really is the case, we may never get a Ridley update until we're at least mere days away from the game's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom