• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Oops, double post

Anyway I made a new R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sig
It's just a neat background with a render stuck on it, but I did my best to blend it(well, not my best lol)

If you want the render you can just ask

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
So i hear Master Chief will get in Brawl instead of Sonic.
haha.

anyway, if Ridley was in the pokemon world, he'd probably be classed as dragon type, flying type. so the pokemon trainer's final smash (grass, water and fire types) is resisted by Ridley (he even quad resists the grass type move for good measure).

yet more evidence that Ridley is........THE ANTI POKEMON!!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ridley FTW!!
Thank you... now never come back to this thread until you have learned to post more than 2 words (Actually don't come back until you have learned to post more than 20 words).

Ridley fo Brawl.... Wouldn't Ridley be more of a Dragon / Fire type?

kaid

Smash Master
Thank you... now never come back to this thread until you have learned to post more than 2 words (Actually don't come back until you have learned to post more than 20 words).

Ridley fo Brawl.... Wouldn't Ridley be more of a Dragon / Fire type?
He does do an aweful lot of ground-based fighting... Perhaps a Dragon/Fire who learns Electrolevitate?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
not that Im against it...but why is Ridley semi-confirmed in the character index...thing....

Aphotik

Smash Apprentice
zomg..... Samus vs master chief!!!!!

vote for samus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shed beat MC of course....

http://stars.ign.com/articles/823/823148p1.html
Yep I saw that. Samus is totally kicking master chief's butt too. And can you not vote for Samus when they post s sucky pic of MC while they post a bad*** pic of Samus as she is in Echoes? That whole blue and white feel actually gives me chills.

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
Mmmm... Ridley...

I really would like to see the guy in the game in some fashion or another. The Metroid series simply doesn't have enough representation, and if they were to include one of the other hunters from the Prime saga, or (heaven forbid) Kraid... well, I wouldn't be a happy camper.

The real problem is, I see a very high chance of Ridley appearing as a boss monster in Brawl, and I honestly do not think the bosses will be made playable. It could go either way, really. Thoughts?

Aphotik

Smash Apprentice
Mmmm... Ridley...

I really would like to see the guy in the game in some fashion or another. The Metroid series simply doesn't have enough representation, and if they were to include one of the other hunters from the Prime saga, or (heaven forbid) Kraid... well, I wouldn't be a happy camper.

The real problem is, I see a very high chance of Ridley appearing as a boss monster in Brawl, and I honestly do not think the bosses will be made playable. It could go either way, really. Thoughts?
As it was said previously, the Prime games aren't getting any rep this time around, or at least not so far. If another character was going to be added, it wouldn't be another bounty hunter since they are from the prime games. (I'm not sure if there were bounty hunters in any other games beside the Prime games) Ridley seems like he'd be the only contender to become the next Metroid rep. I don't see a reason why Prime shouldn't get rep though, and if they do decide to rep Prime, then Dark Samus would probably get her chance. That is if Ridley isn't made a boss.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys but Ridley won't only be a boss, he'll be a PC and he'll be based off his super metroid incarnation with the classic purple, and I hope to god that abomination known as dark samus doesn't get in.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
haha.

anyway, if Ridley was in the pokemon world, he'd probably be classed as dragon type, flying type. so the pokemon trainer's final smash (grass, water and fire types) is resisted by Ridley (he even quad resists the grass type move for good measure).

yet more evidence that Ridley is........THE ANTI POKEMON!!!
Like some others have stated, I think he could be a dragon/fire type too :\, but yeah. I see what you're saying.

He does do an aweful lot of ground-based fighting... Perhaps a Dragon/Fire who learns Electrolevitate?
Electrolevitate? 0_o I guess...

and I hope to god that abomination known as dark samus doesn't get in.
Meh. To each his own, I guess.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
ummm....pplz...why is Ridley semi-confirmed in the character index thingy...

Aphotik

Smash Apprentice
ummm....pplz...why is Ridley semi-confirmed in the character index thingy...
Probably because he's the only rep for Metroid that can possibly be a rep for Metroid and therefore he must be a rep for Metroid. Either that or they are sick in the head.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
OMG no. You guys do realize that alphanoob used to say that a Metroid should be in instead of Ridley back in the day, when he made daily crusades on the original Ridley thread, right?

Aphotik

Smash Apprentice
OMG no. You guys do realize that alphanoob used to say that a Metroid should be in instead of Ridley back in the day, when he made daily crusades on the original Ridley thread, right?
Maybe it's because his name was alphanoob?

And I was joking of course. Ridley has 100% chance of being in Brawl as a PC. Unless of course they get stupid and put him in as a boss.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Maybe it's because his name was alphanoob?

And I was joking of course. Ridley has 100% chance of being in Brawl as a PC. Unless of course they get stupid and put him in as a boss.
LOL, yeah. It's kind of ironic isn't it?

And there is no joking around when you speak of he-whose-name-mustn't-be-said.

Aphotik

Smash Apprentice
LOL, yeah. It's kind of ironic isn't it?

And there is no joking around when you speak of he-whose-name-mustn't-be-said.
Kind of weird, since I've never heard his name until you said it.

*reports Gypsy and Legolastom*
*wags finger*

Oh noz, I mentioned his name too!

*reports self*

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Okay guys. I have this question.

How do I fix this? Whenever I start a game up, the screen and graphic card goes like, haywire.

Also, yeah, Metroid be'd uber cheap.
Usually I wouldn't help someone not in the computer cafe`, but I guess I can spare you
Try the graphic plugin options, and make sure the game file isn't corrupt
also try a hardware scan out of your control panel

and alphan00b, Ridley will be in Brawl, and metroid can't because it's a generic enemy

combozords

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
jeeze, just because your anti ridley doesn't mean we have to be. you mind your buisness and we'll mind ours. make love, not war.

Ridley For Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom