• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mysterious Songtress: Azura for Smash DLC (Moving on to the Invisible Kingdom for Now)

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I feel as though the opera stage may seem too similar to Kalos Pokémon league design-wise.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I feel as though the opera stage may seem too similar to Kalos Pokémon league design-wise.
That may be true, it's wide appearance in addition to the cinematic appearance might clash too much with that stage.

Having the Chapter 6 battlefield with both sides from fighting might be the best option for now. Just give it the traveling mechanics so that you can be on the bridge, Nohrian side of the area, and the Hoshidian side of the area like Lord-Zero Lord-Zero said. And both members of the royal families might have a chance to have a cool cameo with some action.

Though it might not have to be too chaotic in the background since this might be a 3DS exclusive stage after all. :laugh:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
I thought the same thing. The happen to have similar designs which could be a problem but it's still a strong candidate. Chapter 6 Battlefield will be tough to beat, though.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Feels like a shots fired post right there.
Really? That's pretty unintentional yet funny.

Though yeah, the concerns I have would be how busy the backgrounds would be since the possibilities of it being a handheld exclusive is high. Then again, that didn't stop Super Mario Maker from being in both versions despite being based on a Wii U exclusive title.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Well, the background elements can be just like in the game (Fates) itself. All those NPCs on the background are just standing there. Maybe the royals could do more like having Camilla use Dragon's Vein and cause stage hazards, raise platforms, etc. Ryouma using his Thunder God sword to damage the fighters and so on.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, the background elements can be just like in the game (Fates) itself. All those NPCs on the background are just standing there. Maybe the royals could do more like having Camilla use Dragon's Vein and cause stage hazards, raise platforms, etc. Ryouma using his Thunder God sword to damage the fighters and so on.
Sounds good enough for me. Have the more notable members do their stuff while the generic fodder can just stand around. :p

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Have Takumi (#BlameTakumi) snipe fighters with his Fuujin Bow, and Leo can do something similar using his Brunhilde. Hinoka could fly around and maybe damage anyone close to her while Sakura/Elise could heal a fighter if they're close enough. Even Azura could join in and dance if she doesn't get a playable role. Oh yes, this has potential.

All of them have access to Dragon's Vein so they could use it on the stage, too.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Have Takumi (#BlameTakumi) snipe fighters with his Fuujin Bow, and Leo can do something similar using his Brunhilde. Hinoka could fly around and maybe damage anyone close to her while Sakura/Elise could heal a fighter if they're close enough. Even Azura could join in and dance if she doesn't get a playable role. Oh yes, this has potential.

All of them have access to Dragon's Vein so they could use it on the stage, too.
So much potential indeed.

And let's not forget the best part. If Corrin gets the Chrom treatment, have him become another glorified piñata that joins your side when you beat him. Then we can have a repeat of the Pyrosphere stage. :troll:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
They could turn it even better by making 3 "versions" of it like Fates itself. The map would mostly remain the same but it changes which royals would appear and help or become hazards.

Hoshido Version: Nohr royals will be hostile.
Nohr Version: Hoshido royals will be hostile.
Invisible Kingdom Version: A mixed bag of the royals "helping" out. Maybe changing the generics for Invisible Kingdom versions.

Yes, Corrin would join whoever beats him first. :troll:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I feel like a stage from late game Invisible Kingdom can be used as a stage. It has that "grand" feeling.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I feel like a stage from late game Invisible Kingdom can be used as a stage. It has that "grand" feeling.
With "you know who" as a stage hazard?

They could turn it even better by making 3 "versions" of it like Fates itself. The map would mostly remain the same but it changes which royals would appear and help or become hazards.

Hoshido Version: Nohr royals will be hostile.
Nohr Version: Hoshido royals will be hostile.
Invisible Kingdom Version: A mixed bag of the royals "helping" out. Maybe changing the generics for Invisible Kingdom versions.

Yes, Corrin would join whoever beats him first. :troll:
Different versions based on Radom appearances seems like the best possible way to represent all sides. Seeing Leon and Camilla wreck **** together would make for an awesome stage in my book.

And yes, Corrin would make for the greatest Ridley substitute since he looks less ugly. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Nintendo of Japan have opened a poll for the best characters in Fire Emblem: Fates. Of course, the men on one side and the women on the other. Remember only a vote in one day, a character male and one female. The button on the bottom left is for submitting your answers while the one next to it is for clearing them in case you changed your mind on a certain character.

https://secure2.nintendo.co.jp/fe-if/questionary/entry.cgi

There's no rule that says that "foreigners" can't vote, so feel free to let Nintendo know which ones you like the most. For example, I've chosen Azure as my favorite female and Zero as my favorite male when participating. Don't be shy and feel free to participate.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
From what I've experienced by playing the Japanese version so far, I voted for Ryouma on the male side and Sakura on the female side. Ryouma has been awesome so far and Sakura has been surprisingly good.

Top Bottom