• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Mii Fighter Thread: Where You and Mii Can Talk! Mii Fighter Social!

D

Deleted member

Now that I can see the images clearly (on main computer), this shows me that yeah, the Dark Emperor is in a different position in both shots.

Buuuuut, watching the Direct again, the Dark Emperor is seen in that position shortly after the one in the ripped pic.
With that, I can verify it's fake.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129

Sorry, I didn't realise you all had a different image than I used; this was on the first page of Google image search.

D

Deleted member

This fake did make me ponder something.
Now I'm thinking the idea of the playable Mii being in Monarch state is more plausible than when I joked about it last week.
It would solve the Kirby hat issue, would it not? :troll:

domokl

Smash Lord
I feel so annoyed when people say miis only use sports as their moveset. You can literally have a moveset and a half off of the streetpass games. In find mii the mii has a sword and can use various magic. In monster manor you see the mii using elemental guns. Finally in mii force the mii uses plasma whips blazing fire and other weapons based on the color of your miis shirt.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Someone brought up a point about the Miis I didn't even consider.

Perhaps Miis are going to be Tomodachi styled to go with the Tomodachi Collection stage.

I'm not one to go into crackpot theories such as the ones used for Sceptile, but that would help explain why Find Mii isn't a "general Mii stage" as False Sense feels it should be and would also help explain why the stage did not show up on the Smash Direct while literally every previously seen locale had been shown along with some fresh ones.
Because Tomodachi Life was going to be revealed a couple days after.

D

Deleted member

Because Tomodachi Life was going to be revealed a couple days after.
That makes very little sense.
Tomodachi Life (and its prequel) have been out in Japan for quite some time and the Smash Direct was international with the Tomodachi Direct being exclusive outside Japan (and not containing any Smash information about its 3DS stage).

Whatever the reason that the stage was literally the only previously seen stage that didn't get shown off in the Smash Direct, it was definitely not because of the Tomodachi Direct.

domokl

Smash Lord
Probably the reason the tomodachi life stage was so they wouldn't show the mii icon thus basically confirming mii. Even though mii is one of the most likely to get in anyway but whatever

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
That makes very little sense.
Tomodachi Life (and its prequel) have been out in Japan for quite some time and the Smash Direct was international with the Tomodachi Direct being exclusive outside Japan (and not containing any Smash information about its 3DS stage).

Whatever the reason that the stage was literally the only previously seen stage that didn't get shown off in the Smash Direct, it was definitely not because of the Tomodachi Direct.
But you know how NoA is, not wanting us to know what we don't have.

D

Deleted member

But you know how NoA is, not wanting us to know what we don't have.
Is NoA in charge of Smash and the Smash Direct?
No. Sakurai is.

And it didn't stop the Color TV-Game 15 Assist from being shown, and that franchise is Japan exclusive.

Shagadelic_Baby

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5112-4301-7728
I'm not supportive of the Miis, but I do fell like they have a good chance of being playable in the game, I also think you will not be able to play as your own Mii, but a more "default" mii, as seen in the "leak".

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I'm thinking that Miis would be more akin to how they are organized in Mario Kart Wii, where your weight and height determine your vehicle selections and stats. In Smash, that could translate to scaling weight classes and maybe alternative special moves for each. Would give them more anonymity compared to the rest of the roster.

Shagadelic_Baby

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5112-4301-7728
I'm thinking that Miis would be more akin to how they are organized in Mario Kart Wii, where your weight and height determine your vehicle selections and stats. In Smash, that could translate to scaling weight classes and maybe alternative special moves for each. Would give them more anonymity compared to the rest of the roster.
I like this. I like this a lot.
Edit: This could make me really excited for Miis, if it were to happen.

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think if we're getting Miis. Tomorrow is the day. There's one stage that was suspiciously left out of the Smash Bros. direct all though we know it exists: The Tomodachi Life one. Why not show it among all the rest of the 3DS Stages in the direct if they're not trying to hide something?

I think it's likely they held off on showing any of the Tomodachi stage so they can reveal more about it at the same time that they're confirming Miis as newcomers.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
An idea i had for the Back Air/Bair was his/her spin kick pose (s)he does in Mario Kart 8.

Last edited:

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Well tomorrow we'll see if Miis get shown off or not. I think E3 would be the best time to show them off because even when people hate them other newcomers and news would make up for it. Still I would be hyped to see them ^^

AND IF WE SEE THE MIIS TOMORROW THERE WILL BE SO MANY MIIS THAT HATERS ARE GONNA DROWN IN IT!!!

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Tomodachi Life has actually made me like the Miis a little. If they have the Tomodachi Life creativity and uniqueness, I'd be fine with them in Smash.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Miis never needed personality to get in the first place.
No character ever needed personality to get in.

I mean, most of the main Nintendo protagonists have little to no personality whatsoever.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Congrats guys!

Though they lied, I can't have any character as a Mii, there's no way Slime would work as a Mii...

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I was wrong.

I'm kind of happy about that.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Miis confirmed! I literally screamed when they were shown. I'm so hyped! We told you so! But you wouldn't listen and kept on hating Miis.

Penis Face and Hitler confirmed. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Wow, they implemented the Miis in the best way I could've conceived, I'm actually not mad at the way that they've been implemented, surprisingly.
I think the movesets at their disposal are kind of cool, actually. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Oh God, Miis. I never supported them but never were against them, either. They look pretty cool in this game, love how you can play as a brawler, sword fighter, or gunner.

Top Bottom