• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Mii Fighter Thread: Where You and Mii Can Talk! Mii Fighter Social!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, in the odd event that you can't use your own Mii, at least you can see them locked up in the Find Mii stage.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
As disappointing as it may sound, do you guys think we will just get default Miis as playable, and not our own?
In my last post, I almost said "I could see them not doing it just because it's possible to draw genitalia on its face and then share it online, much like why Blanca from Animal Crossing was demoted from paint-my-face status (probably)."

However, this isn't the first online multiplayer game to use Miis... right? If not, I'd think they'd have figured that one out already. There is also a reporting system.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
In my last post, I almost said "I could see them not doing it just because it's possible to draw genitalia on its face and then share it online, much like why Blanca from Animal Crossing was demoted from paint-my-face status (probably)."

However, this isn't the first online multiplayer game to use Miis... right? If not, I'd think they'd have figured that one out already. There is also a reporting system.
Mario Kart.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
The Miis are the main characters in quite a few games now a days; the Wii Sports series, Tomodachi, Nintendogs (sort of), and even Wii Fit.

D

Deleted member

Like the Palutena pics, this one doesn't have anything that immediately leads to it to being fake.
Looking forward to watching months go by with arguments trying to disprove it. :laugh:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Like the Palutena pics, this one doesn't have anything that immediately leads to it to being fake.
Looking forward to watching months go by with arguments trying to disprove it. :laugh:
Oh jolly. Where did you get this though?

Also yeah, the Mii lying down also doesn't seem to be wearing the Monarch crown...

SonicMario

Smash Master
With any luck, it should be less then a month regarding E3 :p

Granted due to the Mii's unpopularity within these boards compared to Palutuna. I wouldn't be surprised there's just as many things people will try to disprove the pic in that short amount of time compared to how many tried to disprove the Palutena one over the many months xD

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Granted due to the Mii's unpopularity within these boards compared to Palutuna. I wouldn't be surprised there's just as many things people will try to disprove the pic in that short amount of time compared to how many tried to disprove the Palutena one over the many months xD
I legitimately hope that it's real then. Just to piss off the hatebase lol :troll:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm going to remain skeptical of this new leak until we get some proper analysis of it done. I would imagine that a leak of Miis would be remarkably easy to fake, after all.

D

Deleted member

Keybladeguy did state it was from Find Mii II. Is there anything supporting that it could be from that game?

That being said, it really doesn't matter whenever or not this picture is legitimate to me. I believe the Sal Romano leak and that's good enough for me. Same reason why I don't fuss over the Palutena picture since Palutena is already on Sal Romano's leak.

D

Deleted member

Oh jolly. Where did you get this though?

Also yeah, the Mii lying down also doesn't seem to be wearing the Monarch crown...
Gamefaqs.

Yup.
This one will be more popcorn-worthy.

Keybladeguy did state it was from Find Mii II. Is there anything supporting that it could be from that game?

That being said, it really doesn't matter whenever or not this picture is legitimate to me. I believe the Sal Romano leak and that's good enough for me. Same reason why I don't fuss over the Palutena picture since Palutena is already on Sal Romano's leak.
It's not from Find Mii II.
Miis don't have limbs in Streetpass.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Notice the pose of the Dark Emperor. It's almost identical to the one seen in the official stage shot. It's obviousy edited from the original. I mean, the same camera angle as well.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Notice the pose of the Dark Emperor. It's almost identical to the one seen in the official stage shot. It's obviousy edited from the original. I mean, the same camera angle as well.
Not exactly the same angle. In the Direct screenshot we see more of the side. In the supposed Mii leak screenshot, the Emperor is a little more diagonal in that 3/4's look that neither looking direct at the side or looking at the player

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Fair enough. BUT I also find the angle odd for 2 reasons; A. In actual gameplay the angle would not be like that, and B. If it was paused, I think we'd see some HUD. Not to mention failure to show the bottom screen seems a little fishy.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Fair enough. BUT I also find the angle odd for 2 reasons; A. In actual gameplay the angle would not be like that, and B. If it was paused, I think we'd see some HUD. Not to mention failure to show the bottom screen seems a little fishy.
You can turn off the hud in Brawl.

And if the direct is anything to go by, the bottom screen shows nothing of interest.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Did we see the bottom in the direct? I don't think so.
Yeah...

Yeah we did...

When he was talking about the 2 themes per 3DS stage. It just shows the stage you're on.

Yeah, but I would think you wouldn't be able to on the slightly limited 3DS version
3DS isn't crap.

If the game can hold almost as much data as Brawl, I think one of the simplest and easiest things to program would be an option.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Did we see the bottom in the direct? I don't think so.

Yeah, but I would think you wouldn't be able to on the slightly limited 3DS version
They did show the bottom screen during Smash Run. They also put up some screenshots of the bottom screen during the huge 3DS screenshot collection they released.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129

It took thirty minutes from me seeing it to disproof... step it up guys! :p

It was stretched and then photo'd off-kilter, I had to perspective tool a fair bit to get it to line up as close as it does, but no direct manipulation was used.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

It took thirty minutes from me seeing it to disproof... step it up guys! :p

It was stretched and then photo'd off-kilter, I had to perspective tool a fair bit to get it to line up as close as it does, but no direct manipulation was used.
In light of this, the thread title is inaccurate.

Top Bottom