• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The 'Mains' Advice Thread

Niche

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
fueg#0
NNID
0hribbon
I can't seem to find a main at all. There's is no character I really like (from their respective game) that would make me want to main them. It's honestly getting to the point where I can't improve any farther in smash until I find a main. I don't know what exactly I'm looking for but my friend said I have a pressured based playstyle so let's go with that.

Last edited:

Nice_FZPSC.42

Smash Ace
NNID
sirlumps14
I can't seem to find a main at all. There's is no character I really like (from their respective game) that would make me want to main them. It's honestly getting to the point where I can't improve any farther in smash until I find a main. I don't know what exactly I'm looking for but my friend said I have a pressured based playstyle so let's go with that.
what characters have you had fun with so far? I could play you and help you decide if you want. Also what Francis's is your favorite?

Last edited:

Nice_FZPSC.42

Smash Ace
NNID
sirlumps14
I'm down with playing some games!
We can tomorrow or maybe a bit tonight but only on 3DS. It took my about a year to find a true main (until Roy came along dlc) so I know what you're going through and will defiantly hell out as much as I can. Hopefully I can help you narrow down to atleast 5-10 for now.

Last edited:

Niche

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
fueg#0
NNID
0hribbon
We can tomorrow or maybe a bit tonight but only on 3DS. It took my about a year to find a true main (until Roy came along dlc) so I know what you're going through and will defiantly hell out as much as I can. Hopefully I can help you narrow down to atleast 5-10 for now.
I don't have 3ds so definitely down to play some matches tomorrow

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
Niche Niche Your style (according to your friend) covers a lot of territory. However, since you're having so much trouble knowing what you like, I would suggest you refer to the method outlined in this handy post.
Adding to that method a bit, if you end up finding you mark a lot of characters with a 3, then try playing the ones you've marked with a 3 for a decent amount of matches and give each one a rating from 1 - 10 of how much you enjoy them in comparison to one another. While it'll definitely take some time, it should help you narrow down your selection (Maybe even do this while playing some matches with Nice_FZPSC.42 Nice_FZPSC.42 ?).

Last edited:

Wind Blade

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, i'm here searching for a main (obviously)

In early Sm4sh i used to main :4myfriends: because he was my main in Brawl, but i didn't felt good playing with in this game (even with those buffs from now)

So i moved to :4marth: but i had a hard time to get the kill, and if i compare with another characters he's poorly in spacing tools and that thing

Until a few months ago i started to play more seriously :4feroy: (yeah all are FE chars lol) and i like how i can play it but also have a bad time to kill, and also another problems with MUs

And now i'm here, i tried to play probably everyone in this game but it doesn't fit (even the Miis, i like gunner but hey, it doesnt kills very well)

Some people told me that my playstyle is mostly aggresive but i can also play defensively as a mixup option, i want something who's not that hard to kill because i'm pretty tired of try a lot of gimmicks for get the stock and my opponent only does one simple dumb thing and... well that

Kills throws are not necessary, but i need fast and kill moves

I don't like:4bayonetta: (cheap character, next month will be banned here) :4cloud::4mario: (meh):4dk::4diddy::4littlemac::4pacman::4peach::rosalina::4ryu:(i have problems the inputs, i make fast fall and he does hadouken, or i simply SD :/):4zelda:

Nice_FZPSC.42

Smash Ace
NNID
sirlumps14
Hi everyone, i'm here searching for a main (obviously)

In early Sm4sh i used to main :4myfriends: because he was my main in Brawl, but i didn't felt good playing with in this game (even with those buffs from now)

So i moved to :4marth: but i had a hard time to get the kill, and if i compare with another characters he's poorly in spacing tools and that thing

Until a few months ago i started to play more seriously :4feroy: (yeah all are FE chars lol) and i like how i can play it but also have a bad time to kill, and also another problems with MUs

And now i'm here, i tried to play probably everyone in this game but it doesn't fit (even the Miis, i like gunner but hey, it doesnt kills very well)

Some people told me that my playstyle is mostly aggresive but i can also play defensively as a mixup option, i want something who's not that hard to kill because i'm pretty tired of try a lot of gimmicks for get the stock and my opponent only does one simple dumb thing and... well that

Kills throws are not necessary, but i need fast and kill moves

I don't like:4bayonetta: (cheap character, next month will be banned here) :4cloud::4mario: (meh):4dk::4diddy::4littlemac::4pacman::4peach::rosalina::4ryu:(i have problems the inputs, i make fast fall and he does hadouken, or i simply SD :/):4zelda:
it's interesting that you're struggling to Kill with :4myfriends::4feroy: since they are such heavy hitters. I'd say try out :4falcon::4corrin::4ness::4lucas::4mewtwo::4darkpit::4sonic::4zss: and see how you like them. They are all atleast pretty fast and kill easily.

Its very weird that you're struggling to kill with :4myfriends::4marth::4feroy: when they are some of the easiest to kill with that don't have kill throws. It could be how you are playing them. Are you edge guarding with them? Being a :4feroy: main with :4marth: as a pocket I could teach you how to use them and tell you set ups and stuff. I have experience with :4myfriends: too so I know some stuff. It could just be that your playstyle doesn't work with these characters too.

Last edited:

Wind Blade

Smash Rookie
it's interesting that you're struggling to Kill with :4myfriends::4feroy: since they are such heavy hitters. I'd say try out :4falcon::4corrin::4ness::4lucas::4mewtwo::4darkpit::4sonic::4zss: and see how you like them. They are all atleast pretty fast and kill easily.
Its very weird that you're struggling to kill with :4myfriends::4marth::4feroy: when they are some of the easiest to kill with that don't have kill throws. It could be how you are playing them. Are you edge guarding with them? Being a :4feroy: main with :4marth: as a pocket I could teach you how to use them and tell you set ups and stuff. I have experience with :4myfriends: too so I know some stuff. It could just be that your playstyle doesn't work with these characters too.
I always go for the edgeguard or gimp with them, the main problem is that i can't go for that hard punish to kill, i know the setups for those 3 characters but i can't put into a real battle of a tourney set (a few of them, not all)

:4sonic: is too strange for me, even i love the character, maybe of his wait (for real, just wait) & punish playstyle

Some ppl recommend me :4corrin: b/c he's like "a better marth" but welp, i don't think so

At the first time of Sm4sh i've main :4darkpit: along with Ike, he gave me good results, like top8 in a few tournaments, but i finally get bored with him idk

:4lucas:is a character i have fun with, but no results, maybe i'll try him again...

:4falcon: i don't freaking know how to approach with him lol

probably gonna use :4ness: as he's a good character and also i'm a MOTHER fan :ness:

with :4zss::4mewtwo: idk what to think haha

Nice_FZPSC.42

Smash Ace
NNID
sirlumps14
I always go for the edgeguard or gimp with them, the main problem is that i can't go for that hard punish to kill, i know the setups for those 3 characters but i can't put into a real battle of a tourney set (a few of them, not all)

:4sonic: is too strange for me, even i love the character, maybe of his wait (for real, just wait) & punish playstyle

Some ppl recommend me :4corrin: b/c he's like "a better marth" but welp, i don't think so

At the first time of Sm4sh i've main :4darkpit: along with Ike, he gave me good results, like top8 in a few tournaments, but i finally get bored with him idk

:4lucas:is a character i have fun with, but no results, maybe i'll try him again...

:4falcon: i don't freaking know how to approach with him lol

probably gonna use :4ness: as he's a good character and also i'm a MOTHER fan :ness:

with :4zss::4mewtwo: idk what to think haha
Go on YouTube and look at :4falcon: tip videos and it will help you approach. Defiantly try out :4ness:. As for :4corrin:while he is definitely better than :4marth: they are very different. Some moves look similar and they both have a tipper hit box but they play differently. And try out :4lucas: again since he pairs well with Ness. Note he does not play the same though. Maybe pick up :4darkpit: again unless he bores you.

Nintaku

Smash Rookie
I'm having trouble picking a main. I'm interested in :4palutena: and :4diddy:, but some other options are acceptable. I'm looking for a character that has a fast-ish moving speed with a decent combo game and some strong kill options.

Nice_FZPSC.42

Smash Ace
NNID
sirlumps14
I'm having trouble picking a main. I'm interested in :4palutena: and :4diddy:, but some other options are acceptable. I'm looking for a character that has a fast-ish moving speed with a decent combo game and some strong kill options.
:4diddy:. There you go.:4mario::4cloud::4mewtwo::4ness::4feroy: Are other options but Diddy is great!

Don't sleep on low tiers though. Palutena's one buff was that her combos connect better. She's one of the faster characters in the game movement-wise, and though her endlag does suck she's got a good throw game and stellar defense.

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Absolutely play Palutena if you like her. Players like TLTC, Prince Ramen, and IceNinja play the character and get very respectable results with her, and that's solo Palutena if I'm not mistaken. She's not bad. You can take any character far. Palutena and Diddy sounds like an excellent combination to me.

Nice_FZPSC.42

Smash Ace
NNID
sirlumps14
I'd say all of the characters who kill easily and are fast in the entire cast are :4bayonetta::4falcon::4charizard::4cloud::4darkpit::4diddy::4littlemac::4lucario::4mario::4mewtwo::4ness::4palutena::4pikachu::4feroy::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4zss:. And there's still the medium speed characters but that'd be too much to state. Use whoever you want. If you want results have a top or high tier as a secondary. I main :4feroy: and have :4mario::4tlink: as secondaries. I even use :4charizard::4shulk: from time to time. (I'd argue those two are pretty damn good though) and they are mid or low tier. Use WHOEVER you want. If you wanna see someone use a bad character and do beast watch nairo use :4robinf::4drmario:, m2k use :4dk:, tweet use :4bowserjr:, Ryo use :4myfriends::4palutena:, abadango use :4wario::4pacman:, Esam use pre-patch :4samus:, Sol use :4littlemac:, etc. they are everywhere. Go on YouTube! USE WHOEVER YOU WANT! This game doesn't make you use :metaknight::popo: to win. It lets you pick whoever and fight whoever (besides :4littlemac:vs:4ness: don't do it) and gives you a chance to win! It's awesome!

Airpoizon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
(Private)
3DS FC
0946-2898-1267
Don't sleep on low tiers though. Palutena's one buff was that her combos connect better. She's one of the faster characters in the game movement-wise, and though her endlag does suck she's got a good throw game and stellar defense.
Yeah, Palutena has some really good tools. For example, her U-Smash has the highest vertical reach in the game, she has her own "Hoo Haa" with tons of D-Throw combos. Her B-Air and Dash attack are very unique with the shield mechanic allowing you to not take any damage at all while they're active.

So yea Palu is highly underrated.

bubbyq12

Smash Cadet
Are :4bayonetta2: and:4palutena: a good combination for my two mains (while we're on the subject of Palutena)?

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Sure, Bayonetta certainly should be able to deal with any characters Palutena cannot. If you enjoy both characters, go for it.

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
While I don't follow your logic on that assessment, don't let it get in the way of choosing Palutena.

How funny that so many people want to play her in the same day. Must be in the air.

And it's back to the drawing board for me. I'm gonna need a few more Zelda buffs before I can 100% commit. But when that day comes (if it does), I've locked in.

But what to do for now? My pockets are deeper than :4villager:. I need some help untangling and narrowing down!
Try and get as close as you can to the balanced and controlled gameplay of :wolf:. (Why is he not in Sm4sh anyway?)

Here goes... in no particular order, it's :4yoshi::4gaw::4dk::4zelda::4tlink::4palutena::4metaknight::4greninja::4villager::4wiifit::4mewtwo::4lucas::4corrin:

Last edited:

Nice_FZPSC.42

Smash Ace
NNID
sirlumps14
And it's back to the drawing board for me. I'm gonna need a few more Zelda buffs before I can 100% commit. But when that day comes (if it does), I've locked in.

But what to do for now? My pockets are deeper than :4villager:. I need some help untangling and narrowing down!
Try and get as close as you can to the balanced and controlled gameplay of :wolf:. (Why is he not in Sm4sh anyway?)

Here goes... in no particular order, it's :4yoshi::4gaw::4dk::4zelda::4tlink::4palutena::4metaknight::4greninja::4villager::4wiifit::4mewtwo::4lucas::4corrin:
I agree about :wolf:. The problem is you won't find anyone very close to him. I'd say stick with :4zelda:. Atleast as a pocket. Once you get more familiar with her you'll like her more. That was me with :4tlink: and he's now my 3rd! With her I'd say use :4mewtwo::4greninja::4villager::4palutena:. 1 or 2 of them. :4palutena::4mewtwo: Have the same teleport ledge slide gimmick so you just be beast at that. Idk match ups very well so look up that but I'd say go with these 5. Do you want to use underrated/ low tier characters or top tiers? Or does it not matter to you? The 5 I've said have a good balance. 2 low/mid tiers, 2 top tiers, and one high tier. So yeah what do you want tier wise? Hope this helped. We can play matches soon if you want to try it out.

Last edited:

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
The Legendary DJXYZ The Legendary DJXYZ Most balanced (in my opinion): :4yoshi::4tlink::4villager::4corrin: Closest to :wolf:'s gameplay out of those four would probably be :4corrin:; I don't think of :4yoshi: or :4tlink: as having the controlled nature of :wolf:, and :4villager: is in a world of his/her own.

Hope you find this helpful.

Incidentally, I'm working on :4villager: currently as a possible secondary. :) I've been experimenting with quite a few characters I enjoy, but he's feeling the most comfortable for me at the moment to back up my :4jigglypuff:, which shouldn't be too surprising.

Green Zelda

Smash Journeyman
I apologize if this technically isn't the right thread for this, but I'll ask anyway. I've been looking for the last member of my "sacred six" (:4tlink::4sheik::4falco::4lucina::4corrinf:), and feel like :rosalina: is the perfect choice. Not only does she come from 2 of my favorite games of all time, but she's also really, REALLY fun to use (almost as fun as :4tlink: and :4sheik: tbh). The problem? All the hate she recieves. Is she worth maining, with all of the crap people like Dabuz get all the time? (heck, i even had to drop sheik for a while until 1.1.5 hit, and to be brutally honest, part of me wants a 1.1.6 to do the same to rosa) What should I do? Is there another character similar to rosaluma?

Last edited:
There are four characters that should at least be touched on in 1.1.6- Bayonetta, Mario, Cloud, and Rosaluma. Bar Mario, these have been talked among the community as contenders for "best in 1.1.5". With the other 3 out of the way, Mario becomes extremely advantaged for having the strongest remaining true combo among all characters.

Last edited:

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
Green Zelda Green Zelda What should you do? You should play :rosalina:. Rosalina has a high skill ceiling, so honestly, if you find you're good with her and enjoy the playstyle, that's to be admired. Try not to let others keep you from enjoying characters (I know this is easier said than done.), because no matter who you play, there will always be someone who has a problem with your character of choice for one reason or another. You'd just end up getting caught in a vicious circle of swapping characters. Also, there isn't really another character like Rosalina; she's a unique choice and definitely fun.

I'm at the opposite side of the spectrum maining :4jigglypuff:, and I've had people say everything from "You use Jigglypuff because it's OP." (Ahaha! Yeah.) to "You're stupid and in denial if you use Jigglypuff.", and that's omitting the profanity. Still going to play Jiggs; it's the character I have a strong connection with.

Of course, as The Legendary DJXYZ The Legendary DJXYZ points out, Rosalina is also one of the more likely characters to be targeted if there's another mass balance patch, so there's always a chance you may get your nerf wish. LOL

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
People want Mario nerfed now? I quit.

Real talk, he has far from the best advantaged state, even if they nerf Bayonetta into the ground. Ryu, Mewtwo, Fox, Cloud all come to mind as characters with damaging combos or harder pressure than Mario.

I can understand interest in a character peaking post-nerf, since I picked up Meta Knight after his up air nonsense got removed, but that was a fun thing, not a "I don't want people to dislike me because of my character" thing. People are able to find fault in any character. Hell, I hate Mario and Mewtwo. Absolutely despise playing against them. Not exactly a common opinion. But I'm not going to antagonize someone for playing them. Play who you want. It's a game.

lol C0rvus C0rvus mewtwo does not equal mario in the slightest
I already mentioned Cloud, but yeah Ryu's combos do get pretty overkill. It's not too bad considering how slow Ryu is, but he still can get Shoryuken locks pretty quickly.

Nice_FZPSC.42

Smash Ace
NNID
sirlumps14
The only character that needs a nerf is :4bayonetta:. But just one to make her no longer banned. She should stay the best cause she's a beast. Maybe :rosalina: reclaims being the best cause wow she's good. The other nerfs nerfs are bad though! :4metaknight: Lost so many players cause they just couldn't win anymore. Same with :4luigi::4sheik:. They used to be so popular. It causes players to constantly have to be switching to keep results or even just for a single win and it's bad. I love buffs and hope they continue for the low tiers/ underrated characters, but no more serious nerfs!

NEVER drop a character for the sake of how much hate they get. :4bayonetta::rosalina: Get a ton of hate because they're the best and people whine about not being able to beat them. The same happened with :metaknight: but still people used him because he was the best. Green Zelda Green Zelda use :rosalina:. She's 2nd best. She's fun to you. Really fun in fact. And she fits in that group really well. If people give you hate them challenge them to a 1v1 and body them. They'll shut up. Or ignore them. Don't hesitate to play a character due to what the media thinks about them. If you become best in your region and get booed for using Rosa then I will personally go to wherever you are and go to every tournament and silence any boos.

Last edited:

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Mewtwo has an infinite and hit confirms into death without the need for platforms to assist him. I'd say he's at least on par with Mario. I also don't think combos should be cut down necessarily, especially when certain characters are designed around them.

But anyway, this isn't exactly on topic. I used to be a fairly frequent poster in this thread because I had such an issue with finding a character. I have actually mained Meta Knight for the past month. He's a good character, and I have fun with him most of the time, still not sure if he's my style. I've stuck with him mostly because of peer pressure and the fact that I have the support of a good community behind me that can help me improve with him. My problem still exists in that I don't see him as a permanent solution.

Despite playing this game since launch I still cannot say with confidence my preferred style. I know that I enjoy being able to go offtstage to edgeguard, but I don't need it. I prefer a character that can engage the enemy on my terms, or at least has the agency to take control if need be. But by default I think I like to be pretty reactive and passive. I think some of my strengths include reads, mind games, and offstage/ledge situations. I'm apparently not very smart about projectiles but it's something I ought to work on.

The issue is that I think I could play pretty much any character, but I need to find reasons to stick with them. I want to play different characters pretty much every day. Not sure how to muster up the mind power to keep a character or two by my side. I know on some level you have to just arbitrarily make a choice, but I got nowhere to draw from.

Today I was in the mood to play :4pit: and :4wario2:. The other day it was :4luigi:. Other days it's been :4ryu: or :4dk: or :4olimar:. I've played a lot of characters, even in tournament. There really isn't a character that I enjoy enough to push all the others aside and focus on. Not really sure where to turn, just kinda been playing whoever I'm feeling that day and playing Meta Knight at events. I want to move forward somehow.

There are characters I think I might be good at and those that I find cool but don't have enough fun with or like enough to main.

Last edited:

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
C0rvus C0rvus I know where you're coming from. I've had a terrible time considering a character for a secondary basically the entire time the game's been out, because my problem is that I've enjoyed every character's playstyle so far except for :4bayonetta:.

Wondering how you feel about :4dedede:. He's pretty cool with reads and mind games, can control the battle surprisingly well with forward tilt, double jab, and gordo (if you know when and when not to use it), and he's honestly not bad off-stage either (as long as you're extremely cautious when it comes to fast falling), thanks to his generous up special. Even if you're not all that interested, I recommend checking out the brilliant guide series on his board if you haven't already; one of the best breakdowns I've watched on any character, and it's very entertaining as well. :)

Mewtwo has an infinite and hit confirms into death without the need for platforms to assist him.
I haven't heard anything about this. I had a very long combo pre-1.1.5, but no confirm infinites.
Guess I better drop :4mewtwo: then...

I'm going to stay undeclared until I see some Zelda buffs. I actually think :4villager: or :4tlink: is the right choice for now. I'll see after time passes.

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
No reason to drop Mewtwo over an infinite. I don't think it will be a big issue, and the character is the best he's ever been despite it. He is definitely worth pursuing at the moment.

My biggest issue with Dedede is well... He's bad, to be blunt. I suppose I should've mentioned it in my post, but I compete, and I'd prefer to not play characters that aren't really viable. So I guess I should rule out a few dudes:
:4dedede::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff::4zelda::4mii: for sure, maybe :4littlemac::4falco::4link::4palutena: either because I find them inadequate in some way or I generally have zero interest in.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. It was thoughtful and quick.

Last edited:

Nice_FZPSC.42

Smash Ace
NNID
sirlumps14
I Wouldn't say :4falco::4link::4palutena: aren't very liable. I think they have amazing tools that haven't been shown off enough. But I do understand what you are saying. Btw If anyone wants to pick up a character who is now really good but still shown as a low/ mid tier use :4charizard:. He's a beast now. Same with :4megaman:. He didn't get buffed like charizard but he does really well against :4cloud::4bayonetta: and :4diddy: too. Some of the games best.

Last edited:

abx

Smash Journeyman
What character do you all seem fit for a playstyle like "aggressive, but not technical"? Basically a character who can be always in it's opponent's face and rush down (in most MU's at least) but doesn't rely so much on set ups, highly complicated combinations (Greninja as a point of reference), projectiles (not forbidden though) or spacing. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have thought about Cpt. Falcon, but was wondering if other characters fit this description just as much.

Last edited:

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
I would say that Fox and Mario are both worth checking out. Pretty easy to pick up, have some great buttons and mobility for staying in the opponent's face, and there's plenty of good players of them to watch for ideas.

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
C0rvus C0rvus Yeah, I gathered that from you post, which is more or less why it was a suggestion for consideration; even though a person competes, it doesn't mean they wouldn't be open to such a character. The statement about peer pressure was more an indication of what would be acceptable to you than competing.

I play a very low tier character because I'd rather play someone who fits me and what I want even if I end up struggling in various situations, and I do pretty well with my choice, considering. That said, I've played other characters to counter my heaviest weaknesses if absolutely necessary.

Anyway, it feels like you're struggling with your mindset in some ways, so if I'm right, any further suggestions probably won't get to the bottom of what's holding you back from "moving forward". Still, I'll give you two suggestions that are higher on the tier list since that currently seems to have a bearing, and I'll just leave it at that.

:rosalina: - Pretty obvious choice here. She's great with mind games, can be played passively and react according to your need, good off-stage shenanigans, and I don't think I need to say more since I'm sure you already know; she's not exactly new to anyone who's been paying attention to or participating in the competitive scene.
:4ryu: - Partly since you already mentioned playing him at times, but also because he's not the type to go rushing into the thick of things, while also being very very good. I feel like sometimes his walking animation alone causes people to stress out and wonder what's coming next. LOL Granted, off-stage isn't so hot, but his recovery being pretty safe is a big help, as I'm sure you've found, and I feel he matches the rest of what you've described pretty well when it comes to your playstyle.

For the record, not trying to sound like a smartypants with any of this; I really do hope you get to the bottom of your quest for self-discovery.

abx abx You've definitely just described :4mario:.

:4falcon: actually doesn't fit your description very well besides being a rushdown type, but his rushdown is odd. It's almost more of an aggressive bait and punish with an emphasis on reads, and if you're not doing it right, you'll be the one who's punished. He also relies on spacing to some degree. I'm not saying he can't be played some other way (most characters can), but this has been the standard.

Last edited:

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Thanks, I think you might be right about me; I should probably focus on my mindset. I have yet to really decide what my goal or purpose is with this game other than wanting to improve. I think the answer will reveal what sort of character I should be looking for. I do think those are both good suggestions, and I will definitely be exploring them; Ryu in particular seems to suit my apparent desires.

I think taking a bit of a break from the game to focus on finals will help me reset my mindset a bit. That said, I hope I can help some other folks find their best fit, so I'll be sticking around this thread.

Top Bottom