• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lycia Alliance: Roy Legacy Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
We need to be more aggressive in challenging the lies and mythos of the Roy-hater. That Roy's game was bad. That Roy's inclusion was Intelligent System's decision. That Roy's game sold poorly. That Roy should not return because he was a clone. That Roy is not important to Fire Emblem.

When you internalize such things and such lies, you become demoralized and your fellow allies become demoralized. The reason I think Roy-haters are so aggressive is much like I think the Geno and Krystal fanbases prior to Brawl were so aggressive, a lot of it is insecurity. A lot of them are deeply afraid Roy can return, and if he does return it will be at the expense of a character they personally like (if its anyone other than Chrom, Roy did not steal anyone's spot). The anti-Roy animus is thus driven from insecurity and delusions.

However, besides taking the fight to the competition, we Roy fans can also play up the worth of Roy to be in a Smash 4. Tell stories about how we loved using Roy in Melee. Talk about how Roy got us to try out the Smash Bros. series. Talk about Roy's cool new re-design. Talk about Roy's fire sword and the unique abilities to the Sword of Seals. Talk about the prospects of a FE6 remake (which Intelligent Systems is interested in doing, and will probably do if Roy does return for Smash 4). Talk about a Roy that was basically the face of GBA Fire Emblem. Talk about a Roy whose game had a manga in Shonen Jump (show off chapters that show off Roy's abilities in said manga). We all support Roy because at one point brought some enjoyment to ourselves when we played Melee with friends and family, or introduced ourselves to a series (Fire Emblem) that we still enjoy. A Roy that gave us those things from 2001-2007 is a Roy that can give a new generation those things when Smash 4 is released.

Sakurai designed Roy in Melee with the purpose of us falling in love with a character whom we have never experienced their game (Sakurai flat out said in the Melee dojo that although Roy's game had not been release yet, he had a feeling that many people would love Roy for his "charm"). Roy has and can continue to be a character that will make people interested in Fire Emblem, and bring new fans to the series.

If he returns, I can also guarantee he will be one of the most popularly used "newcomers" (though technically he is just a cut veteran).

Roy despite being a clone in Melee, stood apart from Marth, and stood apart from the rest of the cast. If you ask a casual, "Who is Roy" they will respond "that red-headed swordsman with the flaming sword." Such a simple description, yet also a distinctive one that would still set him apart from a roster of over 50 just as much as it did in a roster of 26.

I have a feeling Roy will be among the last characters added for Smash 4, so our fan perseverance may be what gets him on the roster for a character may be on the edge.

Let us reclaim Roy's throne.

Roy for Smash 4.
WIN. Just WIN

Mained Roy ever since Melee came out. Still do. Will continue to.

DarkAres

Smash Rookie
I like the idea for side B, but the rest seems a bit... Out of character. I think Roy should keep his Counter though, just look at how he dodges stuff in FE6. But anyway I think that if he gets back, he'll at best ends up being a Luigified Marth clone. And dunno if that's worth the hype around him honestly...
Really? But he always light the blade on fire before doing a critical in the game, thus the idea.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Thought of an idea for up B. It would still be Blazer but work differently.
It would be like the end of this attack only fiery. It's funny how I invisioned this about 2 months ago but just now realized where I got it from.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Really? But he always light the blade on fire before doing a critical in the game, thus the idea.
Yeah I re-read that, and came to the conlusion that your moveset infact is awesome. His Up B is still kinda random. I have a suggestion, seeing as in FE13 all Hero-class characters have the ability Sol, why not make his Up B like a upgraded version of Blazer, calling it Sol Blazer? It's basically Blazer with a Light-effect on it that absorbs a little damage when it hits on the right spots. Make Roy then a little lighter again than Marth, so that he's still easier to KO, but he has this working in his favor when he needs to recover.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Yeah I re-read that, and came to the conlusion that your moveset infact is awesome. His Up B is still kinda random. I have a suggestion, seeing as in FE13 all Hero-class characters have the ability Sol, why not make his Up B like a upgraded version of Blazer, calling it Sol Blazer? It's basically Blazer with a Light-effect on it that absorbs a little damage when it hits on the right spots. Make Roy then a little lighter again than Marth, so that he's still easier to KO, but he has this working in his favor when he needs to recover.
When I heard the name "Sol Blazer", this is what I thought of:
[COLLAPSE="Pic"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
WIN. Just WIN
Ditto.

I just got Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals (literally, just yesterday) and it's my first FE game (took me long enough). So I'm really excited and I thought I'd give my first thoughts on it.

- I didn't know what the hell I was doing at first until I played the tutorial. And then I was like, "Oh, so the archer dude does not attack if he's right next to the enemy. He has to attack from a square away." Then I finally understood things better and finally managed to beat the first chapter without losing anyone. lol I'm so bad at video games.
- First time experiencing the battle mechanics, which is interesting.
- Poor Roy. He's like 15 (yet he looks no older than 10), his father is like on his death bed, Bern goes berserk and starts invading, and he has to lead an army to victory...But he still keeps his cool! How does he do it? :p How do any of them do it?
- I'm happy that I get to see more of Roy's personality. Like, I never got to see who he is outside of Melee. Some examples (I'm up to chapter 7) are that I learned that he is very caring, shows regret (thank God, at least we know he's human), mature for his age (whatever that age may be), smart (makes quick decisions), and suspicious around certain people. He also puts trust into strangers. I may be looking too deep into this...But I think that Roy is pretty interesting guy...Oh, I forgot. Brave. Yep, Roy's very brave. In general, you have to be if you're leading an army. Or insane. Dunno.

All in all, I'm having fun playing and I'm even interested in learning more about Roy. I really do hope there's going to be a remake/reboot some day, or maybe a future FE game with Roy having a major role or something. :3 ...But alas, I can still dream.

Although my expectations are low for the roster, I'm still hoping that Roy gets in. Roy and Mewtwo are at the top of my list. Also, his FE13 redesign is amazing. I'd be a shame if his appearance isn't his redesign, or at least loosely based on it. But what about Ike? I dunno. I wonder how others will feel if Ike got his redesign...

[collapse=Our boy...]
...Has grown up to be a very handsome man.

If only Eliwood and Ninian could see their little dragon now. :smirk:

At any rate, I'd love to see Roy back...

ROY 4 SMASH 4!!! [/collapse]

And The movesets you guys are coming up with sound amazing and Soul Blazer seems really cool (and I was wondering why it kinda sounded familiar). If Roy makes it in, I really do hope they revamp his moves. There's a lot of potential to be creative.

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
i am guessing roy will be in ssb4 because it ha already been said some melee characters are coming back and i feel better about roys chance over that of dr.mario or pichu lets be real now. with how many people wanting roy to return he will probaly make it in ssb4 not replacing ike but being more of a unique character.i sure hope he returns he was one of my faverite melee characters.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
According to one japanese novelization of Fire Emblem 7,
Ninian would be Roy's mother.
. Kinda going with that headcanon. Lyn would go better with either Hector or Rath.
(-o´o-)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
True, but whose ending mentions Roy's existance? EEEEHHHHH? :troll:
HMMMM....

Eliwood and Lyn

The marquess of Pherae and the princess of Caelin were wed after the conflict. All of Lycia was in an uproar, but none could sunder their bond of love. They have a son named Roy, who will become a great hero.

Compare:

Eliwood and Ninian

Eliwood and Ninian were wed after the conflict. Ninian gave up her old life and her people to enjoy a brief life with Eliwood. They have a son named Roy, who will one day take up arms to defend his nation.

I think the developers must've emphasized on Ninian being Roy's mother.
Also the special ending if Eliwood has A-support with Ninian.

DarkAres

Smash Rookie

Sol Blazer could work. I honestly pulled "Fire TOrnado" out of nowhere because I wanted to avoid clone-ness.

Also given how different the ending sequence of FE7 is if you A Support Eliwood and Ninian, it's pretty obvious that Ninian is his canon mom.
Which makes Roy half-dragon

The game also heavily suggests HectorxLyn when you play Hector's story, so I don't think Lyn is the mother. There's also a potential for Fiora to be the mother, but Ninian is just so much more heavily suggested.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
Also given how different the ending sequence of FE7 is if you A Support Eliwood and Ninian, it's pretty obvious that Ninian is his canon mom.
Which makes Roy half-dragon
Actually, it's implied
that Ninian is half-dragon with Nergal as her father, which makes Roy a quarter dragon
. Still, can anyone say Final Smash?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
because Roy is part dragon... I think his Final Smash should have him shoot a massive dragon made of fire from his blade. :awesome:

THAT would be epic!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
In Fire Emblem, it's entirely possible to have some totally messed up parents / grandpartents mixups. Best example ever imo so far is Soren.
Son of 'Mad King' Ashnard and princess of the Dragon-Laguz Kingdom Goldoa, grandchild of the Black Dragon King Dhesin..-that guy, and he's fighting BOTH his father and grandfather in both wars unknowing of anything basically. Not even his mother would acknowlegde him after the war (only possible if her fake-son is sitll alive, who she always continued to cherish even after knowing it's not her real son).
Kinda have to feel bad for him. So yeah, Roy being Niian's child and Nergal's grandchild is indeed possible, if not entirely true.

Anyways, it's a nice idea for that Final Smash. I almost picture it as a giant-upgraded version of Falcon Punch, but in dragon-form.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Roy fans, I have a question that I need you to answer, if Sakurai went with his original plan and never introduced Roy, what do you think are the chances of him being introduced in SSB4, do you think you will ever be a Roy fan ? Because Roy is so **** in his own game....and Roy's only redeeming quality is being introduced in Melee as a clone.... the backlash of removing Ike is going to be more like the Mew Two removal backlash, because guess what? He is a Unique character, Roy backlash was so small it wasn't a big deal, because he was a clone....

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Roy fans, I have a question that I need you to answer, if Sakurai went with his original plan and never introduced Roy, what do you think are the chances of him being introduced in SSB4, do you think you will ever be a Roy fan ? Because Roy is so **** in his own game....and Roy's only redeeming quality is being introduced in Melee as a clone.... the backlash of removing Ike is going to be more like the Mew Two removal backlash, because guess what? He is a Unique character, Roy backlash was so small it wasn't a big deal, because he was a clone....
it doesn't matter how he plays in his game, but it does matter that he's a popular character. he is as important as any other Lord characters from Fire Emblem.

besides, Sakurai wanted Roy and Mewtwo back in Brawl, but couldn't put them due to time constraints. Ike's Eruption Special Move was originally planned for Roy, with Ike having the Ragnell projectile as his Neutral Special. Sakurai deemed that move broken and, with Roy being scrapped, gave Eruption to Ike.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
I swear, I'm tired of "Roy was a clone, so off with him". I actually never cared, not even now that I know that concept better. Yeah, sure, Marth and him shared animations, but if you think that they play the same...

I'm also tired of seeing, "Roy was **** in his game" or "Roy's stats suck, therefore he sucks". Seriously people, we've already gone through this like, thousands of times. I'm getting tired.

And no, the backlash wasn't small, certainly not as large as Mewtwo, but it was still large.

Melee gave us a character people instantly liked, and we once were at a risk of losing that character when Melee was coming overseas. Had it not been because of BOTH Marth and Roy, Fire Emblem would have never been known here.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
because Roy is part dragon... I think his Final Smash should have him shoot a massive dragon made of fire from his blade. :awesome:

THAT would be epic!
I actually thought about something like that too. I don't think it would be too much of a stretch. Plus, it would be awesome. I mean, c'mon Roy. All you need to do in focus deep down inside, and find your inner dragon. Channel that energy through your body, and release the fiery (or icy?) pits of hell to wreak havoc! You have dragon heritage, Roy! Embrace it!

I'm actually more freaked out that Nergal could be Roy's grandfather...But Roy being part dragon...Wouldn't it be cool if there is a future FE game with Roy in it and he is shown to have some sort of dragon-like powers (I know that would imply that Ninian was his mother, but still it would be interesting). Could a quarter dragon transform into a dragon, like Ninian? Or maybe a half dragon, half human? Would he be able to sense dragons like Sophia? What we do know is that having dragon blood increases longevity. So if Roy is part dragon, I could see him living for a looong time. Yeah, it could be an oversight, but I can still dream. :p

tl;dr I'd love to see an FE game where Roy shows some dragon-like powers, even though it was probably an oversight.

Melee gave us a character people instantly liked, and we once were at a risk of losing that character when Melee was coming overseas. Had it not been because of BOTH Marth and Roy, Fire Emblem would have never been known here.
I agree. And that's the thing, I believe that Marth and Roy were both important to establish the FE series in the West. To me, they're both iconic. And I could say the same thing about Lucas. If Lucas wasn't in Brawl, I may have never known that there is a Mother 3 (apparently, I never thought that there would be a sequel to EarthBound, plus I never do research for these kinds of things). That's why I hope Lucas doesn't get cut, if they are going to be cuts.

And I have no problems with clones, and in Brawl I loved that almost all of them were luigified to make them stand out even more. Sometimes, I like a certain character but there's just one aspect about them that I don't like. This makes me not fond of their play style. For example, I love Link and all his cool attacks, but he is a bit slow for me. I'm glad that there is Toon Link. Not only is he smaller, but faster too. I find Toon Link more enjoyable than Link just because I like faster characters (it's a lame excuse, I know. But it's true) and that I find him more fun to play.

I'm not really sure why I geared more towards Roy than Marth. It could be because of his fire properties, or his appearance. Or maybe it was because I had fond memories of playing him with my friends (My friend would always play Marth, while I played Roy kinda as a contrast I think. But we made a good team), that's why I continued. I really wish I could continue playing Roy in Brawl, but I can't. Of course I moved on, but there will always be a part of me that wants him back. Perhaps I just want to relive my childhood memories.

tl;dr I believe that both Marth and Roy were important to establish the FE series in the West. Without Lucas, I probably wouldn't have known that Mother 3 exists or be interested in it. I have no problems with clones, and for some reason I was more interested in Roy rather than Marth.

i'm sorry. this turned out longer than I expected.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
clones are not bad, but shouldn't be result of lazy designing. when well designes, clone characters can still stand out from the originals. lots of fighting games have clones, yet they play very differently.

I'd like Roy to return and have some different moves. also, he has the PH1R3. do not forget that.

unrelated, but... dat username.

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Did you play Hector mode Chapter 19xx? There's other chapters(mostly in Hector mode) that imply that Negral has some connection to Ninian.
Sadly no, That seems to be the one chapter I missed. Wow I thought I got everything in that game. That is very surprising. That means Roy could possibly use Dark Magic with Nergal being related.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Sadly no, That seems to be the one chapter I missed. Wow I thought I got everything in that game. That is very surprising. That means Roy could possibly use Dark Magic with Nergal being related.
The requirements to get it are pretty ridiculous, you need Nils to be > lvl 7 before beating Lyn mode, and you need to destroy the magic seal in Ch19x.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The magic seal isn't that hard to beat actually, but I hate raising bards / dancers / herons cause they're so frail so I never got to see it.
Speaking of the Soren thing though, I just had to kill Pelleas in RD cause I used a blank role to start my playthrough with, not an already used one... SUXXX!!

Roy fans, you are really overly optimisitc though. I know for certain Ike's removal will cause far more backlash than Roy's removal did. Ike's moveset is great, original, and he's a popular character from Fire Emblem with most importantly: international fame. Brawl outsold Melee as well, and both Brawl and Fire Emblem titles Ike is in are more recent than Melee and FE6. FE6 is Japan-exclusive as well, and yet no word is heard about them making a remake of it.

Plus, Ike is nr 2 most popular Lord character in Fire Emblem currently in a Japanese poll, and Chrom is nr 1. And Ike has Paris in FE13, his descendant, has two titles where he's main character like Marth, and has Ragnell in FE13 as his weapon whereas the Sword of Seals is nowhere to be found. Only Marth himself is glorified more in FE13. There's also the obvious fact that Ike was chosen before Roy to be made playable in Brawl.

Also @CrophMaruMariolu2W0vol41PEeeeeek (how did you thought of that username btw, I know it's more original than mine but....) : No Roy won't be able to transform into a dragon. There are half-laguz half-human characters in Fire Emblem PoR and RD that cannot transform into their animal counterparts and do not even resemble laguz at all. Dragons are also categorized as laguz, and funny thing: once a laguz gets pregnant of a non-laguz kid, they lose their powers. Likely the same thing happened to Ninian barring Roy. Roy could still live longer than most though...

The fact that Roy and Marth are clones in Melee even makes sence if you compare them in game. Heck, even the whole plot and units you get in the games are extremely similar. I've read an article about that on Serenes Forest forum, check it out here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=33725 .

Also............

Fire Emblem didn't need Roy to promote the game series in Melee. Marth alone would've been fine enough.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Also @CrophMaruMariolu2W0vol41PEeeeeek (how did you thought of that username btw, I know it's more original than mine but....) : No Roy won't be able to transform into a dragon. There are half-laguz half-human characters in Fire Emblem PoR and RD that cannot transform into their animal counterparts and do not even resemble laguz at all. Dragons are also categorized as laguz, and funny thing: once a laguz gets pregnant of a non-laguz kid, they lose their powers. Likely the same thing happened to Ninian barring Roy. Roy could still live longer than most though...
Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure since I don't know too much about FE, you know, all the little details and stuff. I was just curious in Roy's case. But there's one thing I don't get. How come Ninian could transform into a dragon but not other half dragons, like Sophia? And don't you need a dragonstone to transform? Or am I missing something?

...How did I come up with my username? I have no idea! Although, I know where the Eeeeeek comes from...

Anyway, I'm just past this part in SoS, but I thought it was pretty funny...

Wow! :|

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, the laguz thing is a FE9/FE10 thing only, the games Ike hails from. But I used that as an example, as it's from the same game universe and all.

Ninian also couldn't transform into a dragon while she was playable though. And it's said that Manaketes can only transform into a dragon in the 'human world' (aka Elibe, the continent Roy hails from) by Dragon Stones.

Same with the ones in Marth's universe, and FE: Sacred Stones. Not sure about half dragons like Sophia, but likely it's the same with half-laguz half-beorc / human characters in FE9 and FE10, they just get born as regular humans but with extra powers (like Sophia having future sight and stuff). Not sure, just assuming cause that's how it works in FE9 and FE10, which are of coarse later installments than FE6.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
FE6 is Japan-exclusive as well, and yet no word is heard about them making a remake of it.
Oh really?

http://gonintendo.com/?p=71773

One of the higher-ups at Intelligent Systems wanted to remake Akaneia Senki, Akaneia Senki was remade for FE12. One of the higher-ups wanted to make Fire Emblem All-Stars, Fire Emblem All-Stars basically happened for FE13. One of the higher-ups wants to remake FE6, a FE6 remake happens for FE14?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I think it's more likely we'll get a game based on how Ike got to Akaneia, or a story related around Paris. But that's just me I guess...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I think it's more likely we'll get a game based on how Ike got to Akaneia, or a story related around Paris. But that's just me I guess...
I think that is going to happen too. Here is what I wrote in another topic:

I actually think its ironically going to be Roy that saves Ike's place in Smash Bros.

The strong negative reaction to Roy being cut in Japan is basically going to keep Sakurai's hands tied in regards to Fire Emblem. There is a very strong movement to bring Roy back that he is very likely aware, and he most likely knows he will end up creating a strong Ike movement for Smash 5 if he ends up cutting him. He probably also knows that Chrom is the most current lord, but if he does not place him in this time, there will be far less people asking about it when Smash 5 rolls around.

I am betting Ike and Roy will be used to promote future Fire Emblem games. Ike will be used to promote a future FE game with Paris (who will be a DLC costume for Ike), while Roy will be used to promote a FE6 remake (which the IS higher-ups have an interest in).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well yeah, that seems more realistic. Sure, I'd even like it myself if Roy came back. I'm up for as many FE characters as they could add, especially with Namco working for them (just check Soul Calibur and it's many sword styles, no doubt they can handle Fire Emblem). And Roy holds a place in my heart as well, but I just don't get my hopes up too much...

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Oh really?

One of the higher-ups at Intelligent Systems wanted to remake Akaneia Senki, Akaneia Senki was remade for FE12. One of the higher-ups wanted to make Fire Emblem All-Stars, Fire Emblem All-Stars basically happened for FE13. One of the higher-ups wants to remake FE6, a FE6 remake happens for FE14?
If that happens, I hope it actually comes out in the US.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Still pissed of at not getting FE12 as well. I WANNA SEE THE REST OF MARTH'S STORY, WHY CAN'T I? Why am I deluded to think Hardin is actually a pretty cool dude, and believe Medeus / Camus / Michallis / Garnhef actually died? WHY AM I BEING LIED TO!? :c

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Oh really?

So let me guess, if SSB4 had Roy, these would be likely beyond.

Hmm... I dunno why I feel like this but leaving C-series behind while the more recognisable series still get more promotion if included in Smash... kinda sounds like I can predict the future more clearer now.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
If that happens, I hope it actually comes out in the US.
I hope so too.

I love Nintendo and want to support them and all. But with some series like FE and the Mother, sometimes you just can't. And when the local video game store sells EarthBound for $100+ I just gotta say, "I can't afford this. I just can't". :( It's funny because I always thought that FE was kinda like Monster Hunter (until I actually checked the sales), you know, selling really well in Japan. But look at the FE games that were released in the West. Mostly all of them sold more in NA than in Japan. Does this mean anything? I'm really not sure...But I find it interesting.

But anyway, when I first read Fire Emblem All-Stars, the first thing that come into my mind was Dissidia: Fire Emblem or something like that. But FE13 does make sense. :p

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I really do hope Roy returns. I DON'T want him to replace Ike though. Ike is more relevant nowadays, and he's much more popular in the US than Roy. If and only if Marth and Ike stay can Roy return. Of course, Krom is also a possibility, but I would much rather have Roy.

Qlaw

Smash Cadet
If the game has marth, roy and, krom I hope people don't go on about "roy replaced ike!1one!"

First of all, this series seems to not PLAN on removing characters(save for pichu, who was arguably a joke character anyways). So why would ADDING roy back remove ike?

Second, I would think that if ike were removed then it has more to do with HIM not seeming to be important enough to be a top priority, not that nintendo(whomever) decided that roy would replace him.(hell, if krom is added and ike taken out, then isn't it krom's fault? :smirk:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom