• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lycia Alliance: Roy Legacy Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
D'aww, it's nice to see Habanero wanting to join the group. I wonder what made him change his mind?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Man you know the anti FE talk in the social chat earlier just makes me want Roy more hahaha ^^;

Edit: Off topic note but 1000 posts woo.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
:/ unfortunately yeah, people don't seem to be confident in him. Just makes my want even greater honestly so I can say HA.
People are using the clone argument as usual, I think if they bring him back they are going to change him.

I think it's really between him and Chrom, in the end it's all up to Sakurai if he's thinking about bringing Mewtwo back I think he must be thinking about bringing back Roy too.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
People are using the clone argument as usual, I think if they bring him back they are going to change him.

I think it's really between him and Chrom, in the end it's all up to Sakurai if he's thinking about bringing Mewtwo back I think he must be thinking about bringing back Roy too.
Yeah, if he's back he'll be non-clone I mean his sword of seals animation alone leads into move set possibilities.

I agree with Sakurai thinking it over too. If Mewtwo comes back then Roy has to have a good shot, I think he knows what to do in the end, but until we see it. All we can do is wait and hope

D

Deleted member

I wonder if ChronoBound is going to re-use the old Knight of Elibe group (the one I'm part of) or make a new one. Either way, I'll be part of it, but I won't be participating in any raid towards GameFAQs because of my absolute loathing of that site (the few decent people aren't enough to justify staying).

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
I wonder if ChronoBound is going to re-use the old Knight of Elibe group (the one I'm part of) or make a new one. Either way, I'll be part of it, but I won't be participating in any raid towards GameFAQs because of my absolute loathing of that site (the few decent people aren't enough to justify staying).
I was planning on making a GameFAQs account. I thank you for clearing my doubts. Better stay away from that place...

And well, even if I still have this username, I wouldn't be mad if Roy doesn't become a playable fighter in SSB4. I mean, I'd be willing to sell my soul to get the game if he does appear, but if not, then it's fine..

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Mewtwo stands a decent chance of being confirmed some time during the next month.

With Mewtwo confirmed, we will finally have the stupid argument of "cut characters can never come back" shut down.

Also, I think it might also serve to help bring more interest to Roy. Kind of like how after Sonic's confirmation, more attention was brought to Mega Man.

D

Deleted member

Mewtwo stands a decent chance of being confirmed some time during the next month.

With Mewtwo confirmed, we will finally have the stupid argument of "cut characters can never come back" shut down.

Also, I think it might also serve to help bring more interest to Roy. Kind of like how after Sonic's confirmation, more attention was brought to Mega Man.
To be fair, like 99% of everyone believes Mewtwo is going to return. I also think that Mewtwo is going to be held back as an unlockable (and I'm expecting either Pokémon Trainer or Jigglypuff), but should you be right, hopefully there will be increased interest in Roy.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
To be fair, like 99% of everyone believes Mewtwo is going to return. I also think that Mewtwo is going to be held back as an unlockable (and I'm expecting either Pokémon Trainer or Jigglypuff), but should you be right, hopefully there will be increased interest in Roy.
The thing is regardless of which of these characters we get in October:
- Mewtwo
- Sonic
- Jigglypuff
- Pokemon Trainer
- Lucario

Its going to be a profound announcement because there does exist doubt about all of these characters coming into Smash 4.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Flare Boy is still a clone. That's quite dissapointing, but he looks good so far.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Their reasoning for making Ganondorl and Falco full clones again has already been explained. They don't wanna alienate Melee players.

Am glad they succeeded with the Clone Engine though. Just hope they won't go overboard with it. Like adding characters as Sora, Shadow the Hedgehog and all other terrible sort of characters. Like, Waluigi... *shrugs*

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hope they won't expand too much on characters outside of those who wheren't in Brawl. I think it's likely we'll also see Mewtwo and Dr.Mario at least. Less sure about Dr.Mario though.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Love the way his sword lights up with most of his moves, as well as improving on his Forward-B. Quite hype :)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Oh yeah! Forgot about that! That's even better news then. Roy and Mewtwo returning, but not Dr.Mario. Glory Hallelujah!!

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Awesome. I wish I could buy a disc that has Project M on it. A Smash Bros. game with Brawl's roster AND Mewtwo and Roy, plus superb balance and Melee physics? Sign me up. All it needs is some playable Ridley, and it would be the perfect Smash Bros. game in my opinion.

Kicking.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
That video is so hype, the music is so atmospheric and I can't stop listening to it. help

Also I love that render too much. It looks like an officially made image.
I just had to make a slot of it.

#Roy'sOurBoy2013

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Literally, the only thing that'd be different about Mario and Dr.Mario where they to add Doc would be the pills.

That won't do.

Mewtwo. Nothing else. If anything, Brawl ATs.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
My Roy last FE6 playthrough:

Needless to say, he maxed Strenght early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom