• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Omelets Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

livan

Smash Apprentice
... please accept my apologice i want to say if the game came to usa for another people know it please forgive me...(how embarrasing i feel)

Levitas

the moon
hm, I'm not sure what you're saying or what you were talking about. Maybe if you post in english and spanish at least ProAPC will know what you mean. (He speaks spanish)

Besides, I can't see anything that you need to apologize for.

Irsic

Smash Ace
I hate to be the one that has to say this but you need to work on your English a bit, because right now it's a little ....well, it's hard to understand what you're trying to say.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I hate to be the one to say it Irsic but you need to work on your lucas a bit, because right now it's a little ....well, it's hard to see you advance the metagame.

It's rude to point out someone's poor English. He didn't call himself the best English speaker ever and you don't call yourself the best Lucas ever. English isn't universal and I applaud his attempt to at least try and communicate. Least you could do is try to be understanding.

<3 Omelettes.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
... please accept my apologice i want to say if the game came to usa for another people know it please forgive me...(how embarrasing i feel)
no es nada amigo:laugh:
yo soy dominicano y yo hablo espanol tambien. proAPC hablas espanol.
y si, este juego ya esta en los estados unidos...esta pegutando eso??

chaos: you know whats worse than being sarcastic on the internet? when you're sarcastic, then someone else tries to be sarcastic back, but u dont get their sarcasm and u end up looking dumb..thats happened to me so many times:dizzy:

Cheeri-oats: thats uber burnage lol...and i kinda had a feeling u were marceux cuz i rmember u saying ur tag was oats

omelets<3

prOAPC

Smash Lord
si, yo hablo español porque vivo en Colombia :D
bubbleman también habla español
igual, no entendí que preguntaba livian, creo que quería saber si ya salió el juego en América, si es eso, entonces sí :)
ahora, un ataque de eñes y tildes
ñ´Ñññññ´´´ñ´´´´ñÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ´´´´´ñññÑññÑñÑÑÑñ´ñÑ´Ñ´ñ´ñ´ñ´´ñ´ñññÑ
<3 huevos con filete

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
si, yo hablo español porque vivo en Colombia :D
bubbleman también habla español
igual, no entendí que preguntaba livian, creo que quería saber si ya salió el juego en América, si es eso, entonces sí :)
<3 huevos con filete
i can read the first two lines, part of the third one, the 4th one and the one that says <3 omlets at the end.

Irsic

Smash Ace
I didn't think I was being rude, but I would have tried to make sense of what he was saying if I had any clue on what he was saying. <_<

Levitas

the moon
No, they shall enslave all of mankind!

Battlestations, everyone!

O SHI-

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
LOL at the Wifi Lucas idea.

But for Christmas we should have a party here or something.
That's just asking for a barrage of Santa Claus jokes.

And only MOTHER 3 fans/Lucas Boarders will understand the power of double entendre.

TO THE CHOPPA

livan

Smash Apprentice
...a please forgive me i don't want to cause any type of problem is just that i too timid to say somethings and
and well if you want i can go because i cause much troubles to you guys ...
n_n

livan

Smash Apprentice
....a por favor perdonenme yo no quiero causar ningun tipo de problema es solo que soy muy timido para decir algunas cosas y bueno si ustedes quieren k me valla por los problemas que yo les cause ... lo entendere
n_n

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
livan
tu te puede quedar.
y no importa si tu eres timido; lucas es timido tambien:laugh:

by the way, i hav a great picture that we can put up here and i can put "Pedophiles Beware" under it and it'd look great. does anyone want to upload that picture for me? i dont hav an SD card

P.S. Wolf is in it:dizzy:

Neon Ness

Why did Livan leave!?

Our bilingual awesomeness surpasses the other character boards. But really, why did he keep apologizing?

Chuee

Smash Hero
I have a SD card but dont know how to upload them lol.
Anyways, does anyone have any tips against fighting yoshi? I know lucas is easily CG'ed by yoshi so if you get grabbed your f***ed. Yoshi also has his up-B which makes it hard to approach him :dizzy:

Neon Ness

OOOOHHHH. I gets it now.

Livan apologized because he bumped an old thread in the Ness Forums called "So... Why do so many Ness mains hate Lucas?", which basically was a thread about animosity between Lucas and Ness mains. There's no conflict between the two anymore, though... right?

Levitas

the moon
There never should have been in the first place. People just got annoyed that the two were constantly compared.

Anyway, there's this song called "candyman" by cornershop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8pmAU9tzjE --you may have heard it in the new nike "chalk" commercials.

The background sounds really familiar to me. Except that I remember a song that was based around that line instead of using it as a background, and instead of an electronic/contorted vocal > guitar deal for that line, it's a clearly distinguishable vocal and that's the melody.

Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
I have a SD card but dont know how to upload them lol.
Anyways, does anyone have any tips against fighting yoshi? I know lucas is easily CG'ed by yoshi so if you get grabbed your f***ed. Yoshi also has his up-B which makes it hard to approach him :dizzy:
approach with SH-PKF.
if u dont want to approach, then camp with SH-PKF.
also, his shield sucks, so try to predict where he dodgerolls and when he comes out attack with something u like (except upsmash:laugh:). i'd use nair or f-tilt but hey thats just me

OOOOHHHH. I gets it now.

Livan apologized because he bumped an old thread in the Ness Forums called "So... Why do so many Ness mains hate Lucas?", which basically was a thread about animosity between Lucas and Ness mains. There's no conflict between the two anymore, though... right?
i still dont get why he'd be apologizing tho...
but i dont think theres a conflict anymore. i like them both in different ways.
Ness = Gay Elmer Fudd

Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?
it sounds familiar.....reminds me of that machine with the claw and u put a quarter in it . then u guide the claw to get candies.
it had an octopus on it....it was called "the Candy Man"

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Wow I love this board already.
Guau amo a este tablero ya.
Wow liebe ich dieses Brett bereits.
Amore di distorsione di velocità I questo bordo già.

M I doin it rite? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom