• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Omelets Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
this is officially the greatest thread ever.
Lets project a message to the rest of SWF. Of course, that message being:
Pedophiles Beware

It's about time we started showing some Pride:mad:

Levitas said:
Be amazing. post here.

Our boredom will abate. Questions welcome, or something.

Also, if you don't stay somewhat related to lucas, bad things *could* happen, so in the interest of keeping this thread alive, do whatever you would do in one of the many open threads.

Mods, although this may attract a bit more spam than normal, it should be a decent place to get good advice and the purpose of this thread is to increase activity in the lucas boards, so I'd appreciate it if you could overlook this thread unless it gets too out of hand.

Also, we should totally have a theme song.

it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0szP85EDoq8

PK Garage Band. Better recognize dun.

and finally our mascot: Omelet the Red Tailed Hawk

OK Lucas Boards! Here WE GO!
(and i'm ashamed to say i've never had a real omelet before)

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Why people in the matchup discussion topic don't take anyone lower than us on the tier list seriously.

It makes rely hard to make a comprehensive guide when people odn't care.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
...This is allowed how?

The first one got wrongfully locked. Eh well. You can stop a train, but you can't stop an omelette.

I like this thread, too. I saw a lot of Lucas players at the Smashfest we had today... and they were all better than me. :mad: Also, someone mentioned Noraa... but I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying.

Levitas

the moon
Well, you're wavebouncing a pk fire, but it just happens to be during a zap jump.

You cannot wavebounce with an item throw.

You can zap jump with an item throw.

You can zap jump with a pk fire

you can wavebounce with a pk fire

therefore you can wavezap with a pk fire but not an item

prOAPC

Smash Lord
I actually represent ROB more than other chars. Lucario, marth, diddy and some others mostly. Anyway Wavebouncing is not a PK Fire mechanic since u can wavebounce every B move for EVERY character. I wavebounce snakes C4 by mistake at times lol. I can try to wavebounce the item but i highly doubt it'll work.
please, try it and tell us your results :D

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Why people in the matchup discussion topic don't take anyone lower than us on the tier list seriously.

It makes rely hard to make a comprehensive guide when people odn't care.
yeah i hate that; we need to take the match up thread a little more serial.
anyways, this is called The Lucas Board Chatroom, but we can all still talk about omelet material and what not if you'd like to.
and regarding wavebounce: it's not just a pkfire mechanic. marth has no projectiles and he can still wavebounce.

the fun cannot be halted:laugh:

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i think nair to ftilt is good to break shields

and irsic, the next time you'll be the one that upload my fights, those 2 vids you uploaded for me are getting fav'd and 5 stars and a lot of views, but my fights don't :(

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
APC- I tried bsticking but I'm so used to the melee control setup I just couldn't stand it.

Levitas- The problem with shiledbreaking in Brawl is that there is no shield-stun so an oppenet can drop a shield after you do a Nair or whatever. So pretty much everyone's shiled breaking game suck (cept for Marth).

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
You always end up shieldpoking before there's a chance to shield break.

Neon Ness

question for non b-stickers. What could it be a really good reason for you to change to b-stick?
I doubt anything could. B-Sticking causes Lucas to retreat from his opponent while attacking, and I'm sort of trying to change my style right now... In that thread where they were comparing Japanese players to the ones in the US, they mentioned how we camp a lot (long range fighting), while they get in close. Now, this in itself is a fallacious statement, because you can't group every Smasher in the US under one playstyle, but I did realize that I use PK Fire often... It probably looks spammy to my opponents. I'm trying to force myself to not be afraid to get close range and not always rely on PK Fire to bail me out when things get rough.

Plus, B-Sticking just feels weird. :p

Veril

Frame Savant
please, try it and tell us your results :D
On wavebouncing: any b-reverse compatible move can "wavebounce"

PKF wavebounce is unique because of how strong the backwards recoil is. Seriously, no other move in the game compares. Also, no other character can produce a magnet pull like effect. (I've tried).

I really think wbpkf is in a class all its own.

livan

Smash Apprentice
omelette ? well maybe are good , but about lucas maybe just need to be know it more
n_n

prOAPC

Smash Lord
I doubt anything could. B-Sticking causes Lucas to retreat from his opponent while attacking, and I'm sort of trying to change my style right now... In that thread where they were comparing Japanese players to the ones in the US, they mentioned how we camp a lot (long range fighting), while they get in close. Now, this in itself is a fallacious statement, because you can't group every Smasher in the US under one playstyle, but I did realize that I use PK Fire often... It probably looks spammy to my opponents. I'm trying to force myself to not be afraid to get close range and not always rely on PK Fire to bail me out when things get rough.

Plus, B-Sticking just feels weird. :p
where can i read that thread? any Japanese Lucas in special to watch? Lucas has bad approches, that's why i (we) have a long range fighting style

Neon Ness

where can i read that thread? any Japanese Lucas in special to watch? Lucas has bad approches, that's why i (we) have a long range fighting style
Here's the thread. Enjoy.

I just don't like how some people were saying that all of America needs to turn more aggressive. M2K, NinjaLink, etc. didn't get to the top by relying on long rage tactics.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
APC- there really are no good reasons to switch to b-stick;especially since u can wavebounce, magnet pull and zap jump without it.
Neon- the quote in ur sig is one of the dumbest things i've heard regarding smash =]
Tyr- yes, thats true. so shield break isnt really neccasarry with lucas.
if the shield breaks, thats just good news because i'd love to use a fully charged upsmash in a real brawl

prOAPC

Smash Lord
APC- there really are no good reasons to switch to b-stick;especially since u can wavebounce, magnet pull and zap jump without it.
you can't use full hop magnet pull without b-stick, at least if you are WAY too fast with your fingers. I know i'm the only one who uses it, but yeah...
but, for example, what if somebody say "ZOMG! I discover how to perform a lagless Usmash using b-stick!!!11!ONE!", would you change it?

Neon Ness

but, for example, what if somebody say "ZOMG! I discover how to perform a lagless Usmash using b-stick!!!11!ONE!", would you change it?
No, I'd just assume they were high and go about my bizness.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
what if somebody say "ZOMG! I discover how to perform a lagless Usmash using b-stick!!!11!ONE!", would you change it?
well thats a totally different story:laugh: if it were like that, then sure why not.

omelet.

can we get the PK Garage Band picture back in this joint??

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
question for non b-stickers. What could it be a really good reason for you to change to b-stick?
I actually want to switch to bsticking, but every time I do I forget that I have it, ignore my wavebounce options, and accidentally use PK Whatever instead of a smash. So I switch back to save myself from epic fail.

It's a vicious cycle. D:

Neon Ness

Blackbelt is too good.

It's like, when he was born, instead of slapping him the doctor injected pure win into his bloodstream.

Sav'd. And omelettes.

Neon Ness

Son.

prOAPC has his own trademarked omelette. He's too pro.

Oh yeeeeeaaaahhh. It's almost Christmas, we should have a Lucas Wifi Christmas Tournament. Well, it doesn't need to be Christmas... We could call it the Silent Night Kwanzaachristanukkah Wifi End All Be All Lucas Tournament Omelette Extravaganza. So I can play the others here who do Wifi.

And there should be bells. Lots and lots of bells.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Son.

prOAPC has his own trademarked omelette. He's too pro.

Oh yeeeeeaaaahhh. It's almost Christmas, we should have a Lucas Wifi Christmas Tournament. Well, it doesn't need to be Christmas... We could call it the Silent Night Kwanzaachristanukkah Wifi End All Be All Lucas Tournament Omelette Extravaganza. So I can play the others here who do Wifi.

And there should be bells. Lots and lots of bells.

i'm in. i bet $123456789 on me coming in 1st

/cocky moment

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
i'm in nucca/
and an APC omelet with steak in it?!? APC ur just full of win!!
anyways, who here still plays mother 3?? cuz i got a question:
i fought mecharilla without duster..is that supposed to happen or should i hav had duster back already??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom