• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Omelets Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

livan

Smash Apprentice
..a hi guys happy new year be happy is a new year and a new begin
n_n

heytallman

CTALL
we'll never be top 8.
i need to go to smaller tournies lol.
bi weeklies and such.
We have small weeklies around here. But they are only single elim, and run laggy TVs, so I don't ever go hahahaha. And turnout is usually quite small, because of said reasons. Also, they are not seeded. I went to one and got like 9th out of 14 or so, it was bad. Now I just really go to monthlies. Except I'm not going on Saturday, because of lack of play. Johns.

I got Spore yesterday, that game is AWESOME! Does anyone else here have it?

smaci92

Smash Lord
smaci, get those infinite chain throws down.
dude...I have almost every single infinite down. It's just that PF has such amazing spacing, and IC's have such tiny grab range, that it's hard to get any grabs (not to mention that it was online). And IC's aren't all about the infinite's anyways -_- lol And for lucas, there only is like 1 infinite that works: dthrow to nana > pivot grab with Popo > repeat...

just ask PF (I've done it to him in friendlies)...I know how to infinite right PF?
@smaci92, there was lag in those matches, wasn't it?
yes there was...it was an online tourney...:ohwell:

smaci92

Smash Lord
This explains enough as is. infinites are hard enough without any latency.
ya...I can infinite online too. the timing is weird and different though...I switched to ZSS to surprise him, and because a lot of lucas's moves outprioritize the IC's. I put the vids up cause I want PF to be more well known...cause he has "one" of the best lucas's on here IMO...

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
dang i missed this whole conversation lol.

he does this weird dthrow reverse pivot grab thing. it was the first time i saw it tbh. i have little IC experience =[

Chuee

Smash Hero
That suicide on the last match really ruined your chances of winning, but you did make a good comeback :).

smaci92

Smash Lord
That suicide on the last match really ruined your chances of winning, but you did make a good comeback :).
ya...my dad walked in front of my tv screen >_> completely ruined my chances of getting 1st in the tourney...

whatever...PF deserved it! :) I'm happy with 2nd out of 64 anyways...lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm not allowing chat threads in the character forums. If you want to spam then I suggest making a Social Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom