• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Omelets Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I had a Shiny green Spinda but traded it for a Jirachi. Best trade evahr.

A few months later I got a shiny :074:.

On another note, I reached 491 in February, so, no need to feel like a "Poke nerd", heytallman. I'm much worse. :p

heytallman

CTALL
How dew yew ppl get all these shinies <.< I never got 1 evar.
I had always wanted a shiny Gengar, but always had horrible luck with shinies. So I traded online for a legit shiny untouched gastly, and trained that into the beast I have now.

As for shinies I've caught myself, I've caught a shiny Gloom (relatively useless) and a shiny timid Abra, which I EV'd and is now a beastly Alakazam.

on topic: do you guys think we should do something like this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207842 ?

It could be fun to put on the front page here, I guess to maybe make this seem like a more on topic thing? idk what do you guys think?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I will get Platinum when it comes to America, and I will try to find a used copy at a Gamestop, so I don't have to spend full price on it.

Sucks about your DS.

My Gengar is beastlier than yours. It's shiny. Modest nature + choice scarf surprises a lot of people. I can kill a Weavile, so long as Focus Blast hits. It's quite nasty when that **** happens. Also, when I see a Gyarados come in, I always bring in Gengar, he outruns Gyara after one DD and OHKO's with Tbolt. That is also an epic occurrence.

I never really had too many problems against Garchomp, but I guess I'm glad that he's gone....its just one less thing to watch out for. Although I am making a sandstorm team, he would have made a great addition. But I got Gliscor with that broken-*** Sand Veil, so it's all good.

:094:
i've had every pokemon game that ever came out. at least you ev train. do you know the iv's for your gengar? i had close to 31 speed iv's i think i had 29 or 30. it;s timid and it's speed is 346 max being 350, so i was pretty happy. i saw a shiny gengar on my emerald, but ... it was in the battle pyramid =[. i was so mad. i hate gyrados and crobat.

i was in the process of making a sandstorm team. hippowdon and DDtar for the sandstorm. Gliscor. cradily. lucaro. and i didn't really have a last slot. i was thinking swampert because it has alot of resistances and picks aup alot of the weaknesses from my team, but i wasn't sure. i think it would have been a pretty solidi team. do you have any battles on youtube? i didn't get to get any up because i had only been playing competitively for about 2 weeks before my DS was stolen.

EDIT: omg that would take like years. i wanna be a top something lol.

heytallman

CTALL
i've had every pokemon game that ever came out. at least you ev train. do you know the iv's for your gengar? i had close to 31 speed iv's i think i had 29 or 30. it;s timid and it's speed is 346 max being 350, so i was pretty happy. i saw a shiny gengar on my emerald, but ... it was in the battle pyramid =[. i was so mad. i hate gyrados and crobat.

i was in the process of making a sandstorm team. hippowdon and DDtar for the sandstorm. Gliscor. cradily. lucaro. and i didn't really have a last slot. i was thinking swampert because it has alot of resistances and picks aup alot of the weaknesses from my team, but i wasn't sure. i think it would have been a pretty solidi team. do you have any battles on youtube? i didn't get to get any up because i had only been playing competitively for about 2 weeks before my DS was stolen.
I have one online battle, some guy on gameFAQs recorded. I need to get a good rig to record stuff. I lose, but my friend told me that I played well. I made a few really good predictions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVbC0Ou6FCs

And now thinking about Brawl, I only have one video of me playing Brawl online hahahaha. It was a random character match, so no Lucas in this one D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85CeuW2VQ1U

I called johns on the first match, it was on a really old TV, so the screen was very very light, and my opponent just so happened to get Mr. Ice & Watch, so I couldn't see him the whole match. Also johns on getting Pokemon Trainer twice in a row.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I have one online battle, some guy on gameFAQs recorded. I need to get a good rig to record stuff. I lose, but my friend told me that I played well. I made a few really good predictions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVbC0Ou6FCs

And now thinking about Brawl, I only have one video of me playing Brawl online hahahaha. It was a random character match, so no Lucas in this one D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85CeuW2VQ1U

I called johns on the first match, it was on a really old TV, so the screen was very very light, and my opponent just so happened to get Mr. Ice & Watch, so I couldn't see him the whole match. Also johns on getting Pokemon Trainer twice in a row.
lol @ pokemon trainer twice in a row.

lol i think the entire battle could have been saved if you would have switched electivire for skarmory. you switched to tentacruel the first time, so i'm sure he was thinking that either way he would get a OHKO from EQ, so Skar was the way to go =]
he also got lucky on whirlwinding in blastoise for rapid spin lol.
That Game and Watch **** is tight, we should do that =]
we are some thieves.

Neon Ness

OK, gaiz. Enough pokeymanz fer now.

We're having a Shawnik vs. Lewkuz Mario Kart Wii Wifi Extravaganza next week, prolly Tuesday. Anyone want in? I need 5 others to be on the Lucas (red) Team.

Be there for Blue Shell shenanigans.

heytallman

CTALL

We're having a Shawnik vs. Lewkuz Mario Kart Wii Wifi Extravaganza next week, prolly Tuesday. Anyone want in? I need 5 others to be on the Lucas (red) Team.

Dude I am IN!!!! I haven't played Mario Kart in so long, but this **** WILL go down. Tuesday is fine for me. I'm pretty good, if I may say so myself.

Neon Ness

Boo.

We really need broken Toxicombos on our side.

Anyway, anyone who's in should also post in the Sonic Boards thread called the Sonic Board Revolution saying so, just to keep stuff organized.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i can't watch the pokebattle :S it says the video is not available in my country :(
both the Links and G&Ws ideas are great to steal :D i visit regulary the G&W board, and when i read that topic, few weeks ago, i was like "Loves, fears, wtf???" so i didn't post the idea here :)
mario kart wii sux, every good player from mario kart ds would say that

lil cj

Smash Lord
Did anyone finish Mother 3 yet??
I got to that robotic t rex...right before Claus dies
then my game starts over:(
Too lazy to start from the beginning...lol

heytallman

CTALL
Did anyone finish Mother 3 yet??
I got to that robotic t rex...right before Claus dies
then my game starts over:(
Too lazy to start from the beginning...lol
You are a disgrace to Lucas players.

JK but seriously Mother 3 was one of the best games I have ever played. You would be doing yourself a great disservice by not playing all the way through. The story is so well done, and the characters are so good....you must play it. Find a way to make it not start over again haha.

:lucas::094:

Neon Ness

Your game just started over? That's terrible.

At least you have MOTHER 3.

Oh snap, CiTH was here and I missed it?

Also, anyone else up for the MK Wii thing? Right now it's just me 'n heytallman... MAN UP, EVERYONE.

:004:

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
WOW CITH. i havent seen him here in a loong time.
i havent beaten Mother 3 yet, but i saw the ending a really long time ago when it was japanese (manly tears)
i swear, the Love Theme is one of the best songs in video game history (but nothing beats Final Fantasy music).
anyway, how about we visit the sonic chatroom??
:094:

lil cj

Smash Lord
You are a disgrace to Lucas players.

JK but seriously Mother 3 was one of the best games I have ever played. You would be doing yourself a great disservice by not playing all the way through. The story is so well done, and the characters are so good....you must play it. Find a way to make it not start over again haha.

:lucas::094:
lol
Ok I'll play it:)
I need to see what Lucas is like outside of Brawl

Your game just started over? That's terrible.

At least you have MOTHER 3.

Oh snap, CiTH was here and I missed it?

Also, anyone else up for the MK Wii thing? Right now it's just me 'n heytallman... MAN UP, EVERYONE.

:004:
If I had MK Wii I would play
but sadly I dont:(

Irsic

Smash Ace
Why do people on Smashboard's care so much about spam? Or what they call spam, which is usually a player attempting to introduce new ideas (which they usually arent, okay move on, who cares) or ask for help, which is partially what this website is for.

I don't understand the uptightness, so ****ing annoying.

Neon Ness

Why do people on Smashboard's care so much about spam? Or what they call spam, which is usually a player attempting to introduce new ideas (which they usually arent, okay move on, who cares) or ask for help, which is partially what this website is for.

I don't understand the uptightness, so ****ing annoying.
Iono... I got a spamfraction this evening, actually. Admittedly, though, I probably deserved it. :laugh: Only the newer modz are really uptight, I guess they wanna prove their modliness right off the bat.

lil cj

Smash Lord
I think its all about bandwidth for the website...spam takes up alot of space...and a website can only hold so much data and codes...I think...lol
Tryna sound smart:)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You don't have to suck to join in this MK party you guys.

Also this is funny, our chatroom hasn't even been open for four days, and it already has more posts than this one.

Still, mods are being stupid, if they're so worried about bandwidth, you should just delete the closed threads that really don't need to be around.

They need work up there, I'll tell you.

:090:

But no seriously, get in on this MKWii party if you have a Wii/MKWii CD/ Wi-Fi. We need moar peeps.

livan

Smash Apprentice
..a well is for in the boards the threat theme is the point and went the a post is not in that point that named a spam
well ...lucas lucas lucas
be happy
n_n

Levitas

the moon
You don't have to suck to join in this MK party you guys.

Also this is funny, our chatroom hasn't even been open for four days, and it already has more posts than this one.

Still, mods are being stupid, if they're so worried about bandwidth, you should just delete the closed threads that really don't need to be around.

They need work up there, I'll tell you.

:090:

But no seriously, get in on this MKWii party if you have a Wii/MKWii CD/ Wi-Fi. We need moar peeps.
spam is spam, and bandwidth is unrelated to the amount of data stored on a server. Bandwidth is a concern, but not the one that makes people not want to have boards that are filled with spam.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord

O_O I must play. Gimme the friend codes!!!

Hope my little Toad + Blue Falcon combo is still good.....

heytallman

CTALL
So when exactly is the Mario Kart thing? I need to know the exact time.

Also, when I woke up today I had a steak omelet for breakfast. Be jealous. Be very jealous.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Singles Bracket

63 Entrants

1. ChuDat (Kirby)
2. Afro (Wario/MK)
3. CO18 (Dedede)
4. Seibrik (MK/Dedede/Snake)
5. Hungrybox (Dedede)
5. Inui (MK)
7. SheerMadness (Kirby)
7. Nick.Riddle (McGriddle) (ZSS)
9. Rx- (MK)
9. SheikSSBM (Luigi/Marth/G&W)
9. GDX (Diddy)
9. Galeon (Lucas)
13. Snakeee (HRNut) (MK/Snake/Marth)
13. Lambchops (MK)
13. Chaz (Marth)
13. MK18 (Dedede)
17. solidneku (R.O.B.)
17. Aurae
17. Poltergust (Yoshi)
17. Ninjastar (MK)
17. Bonesaw (MK)
17. TommyG (Falco)
17. EmoWolf (Wolf)
17. Gmoney (MK)
25. DewDaDash (Dedede)
25. 8-Bit (Snake/MK)
25. Mars (Pit)
25. h1roshi (Kirby/G&W)
25. CJ
25. ****** (R.O.B.)
25. Masky (Ness)
25. Fizzi (Snake/Dedede)
33. Acorn (Lucario)
33. Galuda (ICs/R.O.B.)
33. Groceries
33. <3
33. Rust
33. StaFu (Marth)
33. Zoro (Ganon/Charizard)
33. Lazu
33. Kenyu (DK)
33. The God Meowmix (Toon Link)
33. Sensei (Mario)
33. memk
33. cocaine
33. Jssn (Pit)
33. Hospitality
33. Mixcoatl (Snake?)
49. teeco
49. Flaf
49. Monk (Mario/Snake)
49. Walnut (Mario?)
49. Gindler (Yoshi)
49. Spike
49. TheeIncubus
49. Exdeath
49. phrrn
49. f-18
49. T3h Albino (Dedede)
49. Lime
49. DJ****Nugget (Yoshi)
49. _red_
49. Zip

^^^^GALEON FTWWWWW

Levitas

the moon
I wonder who he beat in the 13th place finish. He had terrible matchups present at that point, his best being DDD.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
GOOOOOD STUFF. What tourney, when where who how? Nevermind...

Here is all the info.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213283&highlight=Galeon

Here is what I have gathered and deduced in the first couple minutes of just being bored and doing some searching.

1st Set:
Galeon (Lucas) vs T3h Albino (Dedede)
Galeon Won

2nd Set:
Galeon (Lucas) vs Mars (Pit)
Galeon Won

3rd Set:
Galeon (Lucas) vs Aurae (Lucario?)
Galeon Won

4th Set:
Galeon (Lucas) vs Inui (MK)
Galeon Lost