• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I just now realized MLG is in 2 days. Wtf.

This might be a little early, but good luck to all of the Lucases attending. :reverse:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Yeah, but when punishing OoS, frame perfect is what you aim for... and buffering OoS is amazing, especially when you can do a buffered DA (which as great range) to things that you can't really do much against. I haven't tested it yet though.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
So my friend knows this one company just starting out called Triple Tramp Athletics with a subdivision called Triple Tramp Gaming. I was talking to him and the owner of the company bc he wants me to help them host a brawl tourney. I said i'd be glad to help out bc my friend works for him... Then out of nowhere the guy goes "How would u feel if we sponsored you and smurf?" o.O

In short, I'm now sponsored!!!

I'll be partnering w/ Triple Tramp Athletics to run the next Battle Royale Jan 15th. at Penn State University, State College, PA. :)

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Word on the street is PF just beat snakeee...

very nicee
Ty! :)
HELL YEAH go PF!!! He ***** Snakeee!!
This guy is super underrated. Just shouting out to you, my wifi bro! All the way from CA!!

Keep doing what you're doing with Lucas my ***!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bby CBeef <3
Pink Fresh is my hero <3. 33RD?!?
haha, thanks <3

I honestly tried my best against nairo.

His playstyle just f***ed my head up completely, and i just psyched myself out. at least i took a game off him. Fatal was on fire.

Fatal, and Nairo aren't bad losses in my book :)
Freaking sweet dude.
Come to battle royale pls.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
^ It'll be near PSU main campus. State College, PA. (University Park). It's like a 3 hour drive from philly. So you're probably looking at like a 3-4 hour drive. It'll be worth it, trust me. Ask people in the PA thread about the previous Battle Royale's. We deliver great tournies. I'll be making a thread for it within a week or two.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm going to Battle Royale? WTF is this? The closest family I have to there is in Pittsburgh, and I doubt I'd be visiting them so randomly. Sorry.

IMO Pink should come to a tournament in Atl South. :p

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
MK obviously breaks this game and makes tournaments unplayable based on one factor alone.

NOISE POLLUTION!

His **** tornado destroys bassy TVs, god forbid you have dittos. Heaven help you if its doubles.

Every ten seconds HUAAAAH! ****ing shuttle loop destroys my eardrums. His dthrow is too loud. His bthrow is too loud. His fair is too loud. His roll is too loud. HIS GOD****ED JUMP IS LOUD! WHAT THE HELL!

I can't go to tournaments anymore without being in a room full of MK in my ears, and franky I'm sick of it. I'm sure there are many who will rally to my side. So here, in this thread, express your support. Lets come together and get MK Banned! MUTED!

Your ears will thank you.
So will shaq.

:yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

Chuee

Smash Hero
rPSI, just be lucky we put a mikehaze rule, so people can't scream and cause you to lose your hearing.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
But as Lucas mains, we want the MikeHaze rule. That way if we're in an infinite, we can scream in their ears and make them lose hearing!

Chuee

Smash Hero
No, we don't want the mikehaze rule, we want no mikehaze rule.
That way I can bring some earphones and scream raep at the top of my lungs.

Top Bottom