• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I like to look at it like Smash Bros. being a lot more boring without good mid/low tier mains. We do the job nobody else has the balls to do.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
SSBB actually has great character diversity when you compare it to other fighter games. =/

Dajayman

Yeah, Blazblue has about 10 fighters. Although Smash seriously lacks in the women department, three women? Weak. Blazblue has around five women, yet has a third of the amount of characters Smash has. So Smash sucks in that regard since I usually check out and enjoy playing the women in fighting games.

Dajayman

I'd be lying if I said I was never interested in using Peach because of all her moves in which she uses her a** (bair, sideb, bthrow, dthrow).

And I'd be lying if I said I didn't spam Zero Suit Samus' dsmash because of how sexy she looks when she uses it.

Dajayman

In my opinion I think you're gay if you don't think the 3D models of Zelda, Peach, and ZSS aren't sexy. What's creepy is obsessing over those fictional women, something I don't do. I just acknowledge how attractive they look, which is something that was very intentional of the graphic designers of Brawl.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I like this list bc i agree with everyone you have on it but i don't agree with the order. We are all extremely close in skill level. FAE and Chunky are amazing but they are more wifi than IRL.
Same thing with FAE, I'm not really into wifi anymore. I haven't even played for a long time at all.... I'm starting to go more offline cuz just like everyone else that transitions from online to offline, I see how bad it really is. I still defend the only good aspect about it and that's MU experience (unless it's really laggy -_-)

I'll say I'm good when I get out more and do better offline. ;)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I bet Chuee is the sexiest smasher alive. You should show us that pretty face of yours.
I bet his face is all Chuee and errythang. I wanna see a pic as well.

/nothomo

Manliest character is Captain Yogurt

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
What is with this explosion of posts? :o. Never seen Lucas boards this active lol.

her only current john is that I'm too young and someone would **** and kill me or some bs.
Sounds like my parents. >_< For some reason, they just think that the community will like kill you if you beat them or something. How did you convince them to allow you to go to local tournaments? I still can't go to any tournaments. T_T

Dajayman

My job is done. I make social threads very active. One time I even got the Peach social thread tempoarily locked because it got too rowdy. :3

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
What is with this explosion of posts? :o. Never seen Lucas boards this active lol.

Sounds like my parents. >_< For some reason, they just think that the community will like kill you if you beat them or something. How did you convince them to allow you to go to local tournaments? I still can't go to any tournaments. T_T
She met a few people when I went to my first tourney of about 13 people. She eventually warmed up to the idea of letting me go to tourneys in MO, but she won't let me go OoS still. I begged and begged and begged to go to MLG Columbus but she said no im too young (14) and she doesn't trust the smashers she doesn't know. But it's okay cause once I can drive I won't give two ***** about what she says :D

Kole

Smash Lord
I wish I could get my name changed. My parents don't wanna buy premium for me or let me use their credit card/paypal/whatever

Italics

Top Bottom