• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I hate Childish Gambino!

Only because I'm mad jelly. I can do what he can do. >.<
According to him he only raps because he knows he can do what all of the "Pop" rappers do. He is pretty clever most of the time. Plus he produces his beastly beasts. I knew CG before DG though. I feel like he should've been in Tracy Morgan's place on 30 Rock.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ur reply was good up until the last part. Wtf brah? "Get offended if you'd like." that kind of talk makes u feel a little offended dont ya think? Was that nessassary? U don't find the previous message a little offensive?

:phone:
the black thing was sort of a joke. i left out details on purpose to make it sound racist. it's funny because im not racist.

but since i dont know you, i dont really care if you get offended or not, so its whatever.

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Well it wasn't clear that it was a joke and I didn't accuse u of being racist. The statement was strange to me. By don't take me for a ***** dude, I'm not the type to talk **** to a person online but act all cool in person. I promise you "it's whatever" is not a level in which u would want to take this. Plz don't go there

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
the black thing was sort of a joke. i left out details on purpose to make it sound racist. it's funny because im not racist.

but since i dont know you, i dont really care if you get offended or not, so its whatever.
I'm the only black person BSL has to know. Other than Jio

<3 you BSL

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well it wasn't clear that it was a joke and I didn't accuse u of being racist. The statement was strange to me. By don't take me for a ***** dude, I'm not the type to talk **** to a person online but act all cool in person. I promise you "it's whatever" is not a level in which u would want to take this. Plz don't go there

You got offended by the comment I made about you being black. What else am I to assume but you taking me for being racist?

I'm not talking **** to you online then giong to be be all cool in person, because I don't know you. That's why it's whatever.

Just leave it alone. You didn't get the joke, so don't worry about it.

<3 adam

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Ill leave it alone if u answer this, how do u expect someone u don't know to expect that being a joke? No lols, j/p's, I'm just messing around nothing. Then u talk like what u said was justified just cause.. i guess u felt like was and it didn't mean nothing. Hey dude, if that's how u joke, fine, but u don't know me like that to play like that with me. That all I'm saying. In my opinion, (OPINION) that's no way to play with a person, especially if u don't know them.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The joke was there. I don't care if you get it.

I didn't expect you to get it, but I hoped you would get a chuckle out of it. That's all.

-Ran

Smash Master
No, I'm leading a race riot at Roni's tourney. I hereby use my executive black powers to make Roni and Lee black people.

RACE WARS! And here I am without a white sheet. :( I won't be able to scare you guys as a ghost. :(

I do think I'll be able to make it to chill before the tournament, but I have things I need to do Saturday Night, so I won't be staying for the whole thing.

Okuser

Smash Ace
why, how much weed was there, in pounds.

or did you walk in on kyle having sex with his dog

or was he playing world of warcraft, cuz that **** makes me cringe too

D

Deleted member

P:M is too fun. Way more of a level playing field for brawl and
Melee players than I thought. I thought Melee players would
Dominate but
It really seemed like a relatively even playing field. I'm stoked. Also, me and Thomas UNBEATABLE. Get at us.

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
Who else is going to Roni's Tournament that are actually going to play besides these people?

Lee, Jio, JNig, Adam, Curlz, Gunner, Eso, and maybe me, .D, and Li-D.

Top Bottom