• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

playing ranked games is so much fun everyone knows what the **** they're doing and I can rely on people to a certain degree and it's just like 10x more fun.
i wish this was part of my life...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ur right thomas. It is ladarius. I hate u Jonathan, that's why I'm so mean. It's cool Taylor, just don't keep that up tho. Who are you bsl? I see that u are on here a lot. Not being offensive or anything like that

:phone:
ive been here for a while. ive never met you, although people told me that we were at the same tourney once. i'm a white guy. i play luigi. im bad.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I've never met either of you as well.
we met sort of. at a BRM where zigsta was there. you challenged me to a money match and i declined because i was rusty, then i left before i remembered to accept the challenge.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ahhh newcommers.

Anyway. Hope to see as many of you guys as possible Saturday. Remember, doors open at 11 and registration starts then. I'm hoping to start the tourny about 12pm no later than 12:30ish and 1 will be pushing it. Please bring set-ups to those who come.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Womp

squidbillies too good.

In other news, I can't decide if I should go to RonI's tourney, or this crawfish boil my parents are having.....

But honestly, im probably going to the tourney so, whoever from BR that want's to ride with me just let me know ahead of time.

Also, THA BIRD IS MAHHN!

BSP

Smash Legend
Byron isn't really a newcomer at this point imo

Byron, it took you long enough to make an account lol

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Yea, kinda old now, just never made an account because it wouldn't allow me to set it up. I think I remember u now bsl, I only know one, well 2 luigi players and when I seen that u played him, it kinda stuck with me. Thanks sapphire, lol, good to know

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
maybe so. idk. i might recognize you, but youre black so idk...

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
maybe so. idk. i might recognize you, but youre black so idk...
Really?!? Wow. Well with that statement being made, it shouldn't be hard recognize me since it's not a lot of black ppl that go to tournaments. Idk tho, I'm black so u still my not recognize me

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm just saying, I remember going to a BRM and there was a set up with about 5 black guys there. None of them I knew. You might've been one of them, but since I wasn't introduced to any I may not specifically remember any of their faces. That's all. Get offended if you'd like.

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Ur reply was good up until the last part. Wtf brah? "Get offended if you'd like." that kind of talk makes u feel a little offended dont ya think? Was that nessassary? U don't find the previous message a little offensive?

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm just saying, I remember going to a BRM and there was a set up with about 5 black guys there. None of them I knew. You might've been one of them, but since I wasn't introduced to any I may not specifically remember any of their faces. That's all. Get offended if you'd like.

Yes. I remember that setup. It wa LasT I believe and I was too scared to approach that TV because I thought they were gonna take my money. :troll:

Curlz

Smash Lord
Unfortunately not. Can't stay out late because I picked up an AM shift tomorrow to get the PM shift off to attend Roni's tournament.

Speaking of Roni's tournament... Everyone show up with your S-Game because it is now a Road to Tasol. Seeding points will be applied. :]

Top Bottom