• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Maybe not in the thread, but I know you've got johns about him ;). Also, your sig suggests that you do, haha. Olimar is better than 70-80% of the cast, that's all I'm sayin.
Lol

"Stop johning about MK."

"I wasn't?"

"Doesn't matter."

I get the feel Esotera didn't even read what the conversation was about.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Byron worst Diddy, get your three letter name out of here P.S. I didn't think a monkey would figure out how to work a computer

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
what up okuser. and daniel, plz do me, u, and everyone else a favor and and shut up. can u plz do that for me? plz? oh and yes, i learned today. i tought myself. see, i am evolving

Turazrok

Smash Master
I keep my sig because back when I first started playing, I only played melee and when looking into brawl I found that in the mk social. Thought it was hilarious, so I sigged it. More of a jab to brawl than mk.

:phone:

Curlz

Smash Lord
Actually no. Thibideaux is before Metairie coming from Laffy and it's a long detour if you're coming from BR.

Edit: I know this because I was gonna offer to pick you up before I looked at a map.
...sorry.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I'm so glad to have my LoL account back haha! playing ranked games is so much fun everyone knows what the **** they're doing and I can rely on people to a certain degree and it's just like 10x more fun.

Kyle, **** world of warcraft, come duo with me and we'll get platinum relatively easily (we've done it before we just have to put the time in) and then I'll try to get our go4lol team back together, Hunter asks about it every day, he really wants to as well.

and did you know gangus is ****ing 2.2k elo now? if that ****** can get 2.2k elo we should be able to get plat in like half a day.

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Been lurking, die Jonathan, it stands for Byron Keith sterling; I thought bsp stood for best sonic play, lol. I kno right? (Thomas)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
This must be a common trend. Bradford, Brian, and Byron all have B names, and all have their initials as their username.

Okuser

Smash Ace
is it really? holy **** I had no idea this whole time, hahahahahahaha now I feel like such a **** for mis pronouncing it, I was just ****ing around cuz Its funny to mispronounce peoples nicknames, like gunnar

This must be a common trend. Bradford, Brian, and Byron all have B names, and all have their initials as their username.
Li. D and .D = Li Darius and Daniel

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Ur right thomas. It is ladarius. I hate u Jonathan, that's why I'm so mean. It's cool Taylor, just don't keep that up tho. Who are you bsl? I see that u are on here a lot. Not being offensive or anything like that

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
^^^^^^^^^^ This is how I identify them

You haven't met Byron? He took 2nd in Lafayette last week. Pretty sure he's been in the scene awhile, too.

Top Bottom