• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Wow Savon, ggs. I told you this would come back to bite you in the ***.

Did you fail religion class?
This isn't a typical religion class. The teacher is a priest and takes education very seriously. One part of Savon's failure is that the class is ridiculously hard. The guy lectures for an hour and a half on a different subject every class period. Tests comprise of about 2 weeks worth of lecture material, the only resources you can study are notes, and 80% of the test itself is about 3-4 comprehensive essays. Aside from tests, we have essay assignments due every other day, which he grades arbitrarily (everyone gets 70-75s on every essay and no one knows why.)

The other part of Savon's failure is that he doesn't care about the class. He doesn't pay attention and goes to sleep half the time and he doesn't comprehend the stuff he does listen to, which is why we blame his failure on him.

I'm passing the class with an 85 >_>.

BTW Adam I'm trying to get to dibbz today but there are no guarantees. What's your # foo?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Wow Savon, ggs. I told you this would come back to bite you in the ***.

This isn't a typical religion class. The teacher is a priest and takes education very seriously. One part of Savon's failure is that the class is ridiculously hard. The guy lectures for an hour and a half on a different subject every class period. Tests comprise of about 2 weeks worth of lecture material, the only resources you can study are notes, and 80% of the test itself is about 3-4 comprehensive essays. Aside from tests, we have essay assignments due every other day, which he grades arbitrarily (everyone gets 70-75s on every essay and no one knows why.)

The other part of Savon's failure is that he doesn't care about the class. He doesn't pay attention and goes to sleep half the time and he doesn't comprehend the stuff he does listen to, which is why we blame his failure on him.

I'm passing the class with an 85 >_>.

BTW Adam I'm trying to get to dibbz today but there are no guarantees. What's your # foo?
Sounds exactly like Father Linden at Xavier except less tests.

eet

Smash Ace
Why are all private schools religious instead of academic? I think it has to do with the fact that we live in the south, actually.

Anyway, ggs yesterday. Me and Vaughn and Nick decided a no go on Dibbz today, so sry nola ppl.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Why are all private schools religious instead of academic? I think it has to do with the fact that we live in the south.
it's really just one class. And the guy only gets away with because he is the president of the school

Get at dibbz scrubs me and adam are here and he's making me play brawl

Turazrok

Smash Master
so ****ing pissed right now. write a ****in poem

returning alone / battered beaten/ fought so hard/ but all for naught/ for mother nature/ was the foe we faught

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lee, baby, sorry I couldn't go to Dibbz. Maybe we can have that match another time.

BSP

Smash Legend
Once I learn to abuse the Clock with Sonic, I'll get into the PR im sure :D

I need to try to save my replays or something. I think I was getting predictable in some of my later matches.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Once I learn to abuse the Clock with Sonic, I'll get into the PR im sure :D

I need to try to save my replays or something. I think I was getting predictable in some of my later matches.
You'll also get a few punches in the face. See my signature? Yeah, it applies to sonics who time me out, as well.

Lmao, turaz, get owned.

Top Bottom