• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Ok I gotta rant because I just went through the stupidest **** with this game MGS the Twin Snakes. I've already been trying to convince myself that the controls won't bring the game down too far (because the controls are ****tastic) but goddamn I was wrong. I just spent 2 hours trying to beat this ****ing boss called Vulcan Raven, some Native American ******* who's d!ck is so small he likes to talk **** to you because he's whooping your *** in his motherf!cking TANK, while you're on the ground hiding behind rocks. This ***** actually has the nerve to climb out of tank and show off after he hits you with an explosive shell (which he doesn't even need to aim because the motherf!cking tank auto-aims at you). Not only that, he's also got two other motherf!ckers on gun turrets shooting at your *** so you really can't do **** ever to get close to him, and that's just the beginning. The game gives you NO F!CKING CLUE as to whether or not you're doing the right thing. You can throw grenades at the tank's wheels and blow them up, which you think will stop the tank, BUT IT DOESN'T. Half the time you think you've stopped the tank because he stays in one spot, but that's just a result of his dumb *** getting stuck on a hill because the terrain is so f!cking glitchy that he gets glitched in one spot for a long time. Not only that, but he ONLY gets glitched in the middle of the f!ckign stage, which gives him perfect range to spam shells and **** at you, giving you absolutely no place to run. The only way to beat this ******* is to pick up chaff grenades and use them to throw off his autoaim tank **** for like 4 seconds, but even this is incredibly annoying because it results in you having to pause the game every 3 seconds to equip the grenades, throw them, pause again, equip a gun, aim, miss, get pissed, repeat untill you've shot the *******s on the turrets a bazillion times. And back to the controls which will **** you up at every turn. Snake seems to randomly like throwing grenades in predestined spots no matter where you are on the f!cking map. This results in him throwing grenades low against a wall instead of high and over, and also results in you dieing because either you wait for the grenade to blow your *** up, or you run away from it and get blasted by the damn tank. Also, the damn FPS isn't worth ****. Ther is NO AIMING RETICULE WHATSOEVER. The most you get is a tiny red dot that is damn near unseeable because there's a f!cking snowstorm blending everything in, so when you need to shoot the ******* on the turrets you've gotta put your f!cking eyeballs on the screen in order to see the reticule. And if you run out of amm your only option is to try to aim grenades onto the turret guy's lap to blow him up (which is not only incredibly hard, but makes absolutely no sense because the guy can survive three point blank grenades laying around on his d!ck). I can see why snake is so campy in Brawl because the ****ing game has him camping 20x as hard.

Tl;dr - F!ck MGS Twin Snakes.

Savon

Smash Ace
I had NO trouble beating Vulcan Raven when I had this game as a kid. All you have to do is stick close to the tank so that the cannon cannot shoot you. Throw a grenade at the treads to keep it in place. Figure out the spacing for throwing grenades. Rinse and repeat.

Savon

Smash Ace
That Diddy Kong= Having that d!ck look

It is usually used to describe somebody who has just been ****ted upon in some way shape or form. The look on their face is usually a blend of frustration and confusion. You learn to spot it on a case by case basis.

Mura has that Diddy Kong.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4pHZUJGG0k

Great video for shield stun and grab breaks

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I had NO trouble beating Vulcan Raven when I had this game as a kid. All you have to do is stick close to the tank so that the cannon cannot shoot you. Throw a grenade at the treads to keep it in place. Figure out the spacing for throwing grenades. Rinse and repeat.
This .

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
1.Dude, the canon will shoot you at any range >_>. Not only that, but if you are close the guy on the turret shoots you as well. Did you have it for PS1 or GC?

2. Please do not entertain Savon when he uses the term "Diddy Kong." He says it because he thinks it's cool but it's just a really bad inside joke.

Sudai

Stuff here
2. Please do not entertain Savon when he uses the term "Diddy Kong." He says it because he thinks it's cool but it's just a really bad inside joke.
You're not the person that gets to determine what other people like. I personally like it and will be using it myself. Continue on your way, Savon! :D

D

Deleted member

im a real *****. i might have a small get together at the end of january at my NEW HOUSE SON.
smash may be played, but wont by any means be the central idea of the pseudo party. anyone interested

r0ni

Smash Cadet
damn, i made a post last night, and i dont have to look through 10 different pages afterwards, good **** f@gots

Top Bottom