• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
If I would've saw this in middle school I would've stopped playing pokemon right then.

Hey Sexy Ryu are u goin to the tourney tomorrow? It'd be nice to know in advance if I need to get fly or just show up bummy. When we ride back to NOLA you can sit in my lap since there may not be enough room. Bring an extra change or clothes too since you're gonna end up spending the night, thanks. Don't worry I'm cooking pancakes and bacon in the morning.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hey Sexy Ryu are u goin to the tourney tomorrow? It'd be nice to know in advance if I need to get fly or just show up bummy. When we ride back to NOLA you can sit in my lap since there may not be enough room. Bring an extra change or clothes too since you're gonna end up spending the night, thanks. Don't worry I'm cooking pancakes and bacon in the morning.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LAWL

There's a lot I could say to this. But I'll just say: You'll find out. ;)

Savon

Smash Ace
You mortals all amuse me.....

Who is going to Dibbz Saturday? Me and Adam might be able to go once we work out how we will get home.

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai, FPDav, BSL, Battousai780, Savon, IShouldBeStudying, Turazrok, Hyro+, Smooth Criminal

Apparently it's the Brawl+ version of Hyro viewing this thread, though. Not the normal one. Guess he's high.

Top Bottom