• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
LOST 9 will be renamed in the next day or two to a pending name. The next one of the pending name will be the first week of March as the road to WHOBO winds down.

I basically have the dates situated with the venue. If you can come please let me know. I'm trying to talk with Ken to get more hype for Melee for the January one. I'll make sure to hype up the Brawl side as well for that date.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Curlz is running LOST, not me. The venue at UL is more accessible to me than Curlz, so I'll be handling the affairs there from now on. Curlz requested that I remove the name, which is fine by me. Idk what Curlz wants to do for a venus(EGL mother****er).

We have the potential to have 3 tournaments in Lafayette per month now, so it'll work out.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Change up the other Lost 9 to Cajun Smash Monthlies #1.

KEN: Look at your text and text me back. D=

'V'

Smash Lord
Needs more color. The first part of the video was 1 minute and 20 seconds of nothing but Final Destination. The same was with Fountain of Dreams at the end. Only 2 clips on Dreamland 64. No counterpick stages either.

Decent start though.

D

Deleted member

im about to make my combo video.
its of me and kyle comboing the **** out of like 100 units with about 15 units. we **** them. go on to win the game. most epic sc2 battle yet. we were like the spartans. cept we won.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I may join you gents on Saturday. What time is everyone planning on being at dibbz for? V and Eric, maybe I'll drive or something if it's not too late? :p

D

Deleted member

hahahah i didnt think it was funny til i started reading the red quotes. 'vs someone' too good

Top Bottom