• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Poor child. She still does not understand the power of Jio. Soon she will understand....or die trying.
Saph, I'm always successful...
You mortals all amuse me.....

Tbh I'm more interested in seeing you all talk about sports again.

And I don't watch sports, so that's saying something.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
viewing members dropped quick. only two now.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests) BSL, bsltiger

wait, what?

D

Deleted member

so i thought this tread couldnt get much worse...
then a girl started posting?
its ova

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
So it looks like I'm gonna be a little late getting to the tournament tomorrow because I'm not scheduled to get off of work until 5. I should be there in time to make a bracket, but I need someone to handle signups if I can't make it there before they start. What is really important is that we get the information to seed via location/ crew. It's easy for me to place the smashboards people, but it's the locals we don't know that I want to get. It'll be a big help, thanks.

Also,
-Registration is over at 5:30pm. Try not to be late.
-Bring Wiis, please!

Hyro

Smash Lord
****in a that **** starts late i was hoping it was in the morning

justin you should call me like an hour before yall wanna leave

still not sure if ima go but maybe if im awake

night lmao

p.s. im the real george

Curlz

Smash Lord
So it looks like I'm gonna be a little late getting to the tournament tomorrow because I'm not scheduled to get off of work until 5. I should be there in time to make a bracket, but I need someone to handle signups if I can't make it there before they start. What is really important is that we get the information to seed via location/ crew. It's easy for me to place the smashboards people, but it's the locals we don't know that I want to get. It'll be a big help, thanks.

Also,
-Registration is over at 5:30pm. Try not to be late.
-Bring Wiis, please!
I'll try to get there and handle everything until you get there Randall. :]

Savon

Smash Ace
I am now officially grounded for the holidays. In about 2 hours my mom is going to take my phone, wii, ps3, laptop, and ipod for quite some time because of my religion class. See you hoes in a while. Happy holidays brotha men and soul sistas.

Obviously this means no Dibbz for me this weekend.

WEZL

Smash Cadet
So does anyone in the Baton Rouge area play melee? I'm coming down to visit for a week and would love to see what Louisiana's melee scene is like. I should be down there from Monday to Thursday the 20th-23rd.

Although it seems like most of you guys play that Brawl crap :p

D

Deleted member

So does anyone in the Baton Rouge area play melee? I'm coming down to visit for a week and would love to see what Louisiana's melee scene is like. I should be down there from Monday to Thursday the 20th-23rd.

Although it seems like most of you guys play that Brawl crap :p

thats my number. we can definitely find some time to play. no noobs though. xD

my name is taylor (is this necessary?)

Sudai

Stuff here
Anyone in NOLA feel like helping me get my futon into my car tomorrow before going to dibbz? Need to get it to my dad's but can't move the damned thing on my own. Just the mattress part. Don't have anything for under it.

Top Bottom