• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
iknorite. I was just gonna go with BSL and stay at a house of a guy we know in houston, but parents like "NO IDK THIS GUY YOU GONNA GET *****"

He went to my highschool ffs loool.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
/not staying with your dad, lol.

Unless your sister comes too. :yeahboi:

Turazrok

Smash Master
Um. If you wanna ride with us... it could be worse, joe might have to come.

I dunno. Maybe we can get separate hotel rooms.

Also you don't even like my sister.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm just saying you weren't on the ask XXXXX (not giving you guy's her name) Homecoming bandwagon.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm just saying you weren't on the ask XXXXX (not giving you guy's her name) Homecoming bandwagon.
Well, maybe I just thought she already ha a date...

Remember when I was at your house and I had asked her if she had a date? I was shocked that she didn't.

But who knows? Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Lawl

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Bsl spitting game, gonna go to WHOBO, win money and take Turaz's sis out with it. So that's 3 smashers. I'll probably buy my ticket later this month. 2 more home games then smash time.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Bsl spitting game, gonna go to WHOBO, win money and take Turaz's sis out with it. So that's 3 smashers. I'll probably buy my ticket later this month. 2 more home games then smash time.
I would beat you to death with a bat.

:nifty:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
After rereading my post, that sounds like it came out wrong.

Reiterate:
1. BSL & Turaz's sis <3
2. Me, Turaz, BSL confirmed for WHOBO 3
3. Homecoming and Ole Mis game before I'm free for Smash tournaments.

:awesome:
Lol!!!!

Not actually confirmed. Still haven't asked.

Well, I asked once, but I don't remember what my parents said. I'll ask again.

Turazrok

Smash Master
anddddd I'm pretty sure my sister thinks you hate her.

We should mm the other states in ultimate if Evan will play for us.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well, one thing is for sure, I don't hate your sister. I'll say that plainly.

Ultimate MMs sound great, but what happens when we play Texas?

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I just went to the Play N Trade that's hosting a tournament on the 21st, and things look pretty good. Here's what I found out about the tournament:

• We should be able to do singles (and maybe teams) and have a standard rule set.
  • Payouts were planned to be store credit to 1st place only, but it will probably change to top 2-3 and maybe gift cards. The owner doesn't want cash payouts for gambling reasons, and I didn't want to push that issue.
  • There's enough space that we won't be too crowded.
  • There are at least 6 TVs that they want to use for the tournament. The owner felt that lag shouldn't be a problem, and I tried Brawl on one. I don't feel that they are unplayable.
  • They only have a few Wiis, so we should probably bring a few for more setups.
  • The owner expressed interest in doing monthlies. I think if we can get a good turnout for this one, then we MIGHT be able to get cash payouts and a Saturday date. This is speculation on my part. I've been itching to run something again, so it's something I'd try to get if we did get a regular series going.

For Baton Rouge people, this looks like a place we could probably meet up and play, similar to Dibbz. I was told something that there might be a fee, like Dibbz again, but I'm not sure how it'd work. According to the sign, the store is typically open until 9pm.

I'm going to be talking to the owner about the tournament, giving him rule sets and the like, so if anyone has questions, I'd be happy to get them answered.
----------------------

Hah, posting about tournament stuff, of course.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it recently opened. It's in the shopping center by the Albertson's on the the corner of Bluebonnet and Burbank.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Okay, so I just went to the Play N Trade that's hosting a tournament on the 21st, and things look pretty good. Here's what I found out about the tournament:

• We should be able to do singles (and maybe teams) and have a standard rule set.
  • Payouts were planned to be store credit to 1st place only, but it will probably change to top 2-3 and maybe gift cards. The owner doesn't want cash payouts for gambling reasons, and I didn't want to push that issue.
  • There's enough space that we won't be too crowded.
  • There are at least 6 TVs that they want to use for the tournament. The owner felt that lag shouldn't be a problem, and I tried Brawl on one. I don't feel that they are unplayable.
  • They only have a few Wiis, so we should probably bring a few for more setups.
  • The owner expressed interest in doing monthlies. I think if we can get a good turnout for this one, then we MIGHT be able to get cash payouts and a Saturday date. This is speculation on my part. I've been itching to run something again, so it's something I'd try to get if we did get a regular series going.

For Baton Rouge people, this looks like a place we could probably meet up and play, similar to Dibbz. I was told something that there might be a fee, like Dibbz again, but I'm not sure how it'd work. According to the sign, the store is typically open until 9pm.

I'm going to be talking to the owner about the tournament, giving him rule sets and the like, so if anyone has questions, I'd be happy to get them answered.
----------------------

Hah, posting about tournament stuff, of course.
Randall doing work! I miss these days. :D

there's a play n trade in baton rouge?
Its on the OP.

Hyro

Smash Lord
So if I want to make a story like chudat did...why do I need to be high while doing it. DO I need to be high?

Sudai

Stuff here
Being sober sucks.

Being sober because you thought you were going to sleep an hour and a half ago sucks more.

Being sober because you thought you were going to sleep an hour and a half ago but still up because you can't stop thinking about something really ****ing stupid sucks the most.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I don't ever go to class anymore I just sleep. Its depressing.
Out of the four classes I have, I only attend math and bio because they grade participation, the rest I don't go to, learn on my own, and do better than 80-90% of the people who do attend and take notes, I don't do that shiz. :awesome:

Top Bottom