• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Out of the four classes I have, I only attend math and bio because they grade participation, the rest I don't go to, learn on my own, and do better than 80-90% of the people who do attend and take notes, I don't do that shiz. :awesome:
depending on ur major that stops working after ur first year.

on a lighter note I found my DS and 2 pairs of shades in my car thats still in the shop lol.

John go to class, it'll make u less depressed and get you in the groove to be active

Hyro

Smash Lord
depending on ur major that stops working after ur first year.

on a lighter note I found my DS and 2 pairs of shades in my car thats still in the shop lol.

John go to class, it'll make u less depressed and get you in the groove to be active
Yeah for real.

Start working out and get yourself swoll.
Nah lol. If I'm not motivated enough to go to class, I'm not gonna go pick up heavy **** lol.

When I start doing good in school, I'll start caring about my health. Eating good, exercising, etc.

I went to the store last night and bought a hershey's chocolate creme pie, a big bag of fun size mr. goodbar, hershey's milk chocolate, and krackel bars, a 50 cent bag of candy corn, a bag of hot cheetos and milk so my mouth wouldn't be on fire. The lady checking me out called me a child. So I slapped the ***** in the mouth.

Nah...I laughed it off and left lol.

Anyways, mlg dallas was fun even though I was going mentally insane and hallucinating almost every other second. But I learned a lot about life lol. How to take it easy, how to relax, how to stay calm, how to not be an *******, etc

Oh and sorry, I'm a really bad friend sometimes. But I love all of yall even when I'm being a complete douchebag.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Yeah for real.

Nah lol. If I'm not motivated enough to go to class, I'm not gonna go pick up heavy **** lol.

When I start doing good in school, I'll start caring about my health. Eating good, exercising, etc.

I went to the store last night and bought a hershey's chocolate creme pie, a big bag of fun size mr. goodbar, hershey's milk chocolate, and krackel bars, a 50 cent bag of candy corn, a bag of hot cheetos and milk so my mouth wouldn't be on fire. The lady checking me out called me a child. So I slapped the ***** in the mouth.

Nah...I laughed it off and left lol.

Anyways, mlg dallas was fun even though I was going mentally insane and hallucinating almost every other second. But I learned a lot about life lol. How to take it easy, how to relax, how to stay calm, how to not be an *******, etc

Oh and sorry, I'm a really bad friend sometimes. But I love all of yall even when I'm being a complete douchebag.
You lost to a Samus.

acquiescent
You lost to a Link.

LOL that was so fun to do.

Turazrok

Smash Master
But we expected Curlz to get graped. You're supposed to be better than some basic ic's.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
You lost to a Samus.

You lost to a Link.

LOL that was so fun to do.
I knew it wouldn't be long before this happened.

Also committment check for the Alabama tourney on the 20th?

Me and Justin are definite, Curlz u still going or u still quitting? John u still going? Taylor it looks kinda hype so you may wanna try to grab a seat in the carpool for Melee.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Bro quit wearing my arrogance hat.

I left it on the floor for one second and you jack it

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hey, can I borrow that hat for a sec? Kthx.

I could've beaten those sonics with my olimar.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ring of the nine dragons. I'm da bess, so it first split my skills up.

Or maybe the Jong guy stuff.

Golden Tiger Claws, too.

Wasn't answering your question, btw.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Except when you use it on fox's shine, then it unspikes, and attracts projectiles.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Bro quit wearing my arrogance hat.

I left it on the floor for one second and you jack it
Hey, can I borrow that hat for a sec? Kthx.

I could've beaten those sonics with my olimar.
MLG IS TEARING US APART!!! I say we settle this with a little Xiaolin Showdown!!!!
Mantis Flip Coin.
Oh my god...
Reversing Mirror.
How do you beat reversing mirror?
Ring of the nine dragons. I'm da bess, so it first split my skills up.

Or maybe the Jong guy stuff.

Golden Tiger Claws, too.

Wasn't answering your question, btw.
Kick Curlz in the ballz before he uses it cause he's slow.
I will use my Fist of Tebigong and 5 star sash in combination with my ten ton tunic.
Reversing Mirror is like a Fox Shine in Melee. Its too good!
I pick sword of storms.
Except when you use it on fox's shine, then it unspikes, and attracts projectiles.
Shroud of Shadows!
mushroom stamp powers.
am i missing something lol

Savon

Smash Ace
The 2 ton tunic is like Kirbys down-b then. I can just imagine the Shen Gong Wu being implemented into Smash movesets.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I can't decide whether I hate all of you with a passion or whether yall are all good friends. If I'm crazy, ya'll are all good friends. If I'm completely sane and not imagining things, I hate you all and you can all go kill yourselves.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I can't decide whether I hate all of you with a passion or whether yall are all good friends. If I'm crazy, ya'll are all good friends. If I'm completely sane and not imagining things, I hate you all and you can all go kill yourselves.
i thought we were real friends...

you would love me either way, if i was right...

Sudai

Stuff here
Everyone's bat **** insane, dude.

D

Deleted member

i love playing on my m2k LoL acc. im a ****ing celebrity. every game someone knows him. its great

Turazrok

Smash Master
I thought about making that but decided I wasn't cool enough and made Turbosock instead.

Top Bottom