• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Savon

Smash Ace
I am disappoint Cyphus. How can you not love the amazingness that is Xaolin ****ing Showdown.

Don't make me call Static Shock on you.

ChKn

Smash Ace

wat

You guys better come to Laffy this Saturday.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Nah Cyphus, edited it twice cuz he high.

Savon, BSL, we safe. Byphus Bi.

It originally said "joke" instead of the baptist king.

Dicey

Smash Cadet
NNID
TraplordDicey
Anyone in the Metairie area going to Lost 8?

Will fork up gas money, pretty pleasant to ride with.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nah Cyphus, edited it twice cuz he high.

Savon, BSL, we safe. Byphus Bi.

It originally said "joke" instead of the baptist king.
3 things.

1) his last edit was at 8:21, savons post was 8:26. The baptist king was there before, so it doesn't matter.

2) you can get more than one person with it?

3) I was talking about savon getting owne by the baptist king...

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Also committment check for the Alabama tourney on the 20th?

Me and Justin are definite, Curlz u still going or u still quitting? John u still going? Taylor it looks kinda hype so you may wanna try to grab a seat in the carpool for Melee.
Quoted for importance. Commitment check, these were the first people who showed interest so therefore they have priority in my carpool with a maximum of five. Taylor Melee seems to be pretty hype so it may be worth your time to come but its up to you. John you said you wanted to come but wasn't sure about money...still down?

Sudai

Stuff here
3) I was talking about savon getting owne by the baptist king...
Ok, that's what that was about. lol

I read Biphus' post before he edited it so I never saw that he added the baptist king and I didn't care enough once everyone started talking about it so your post was just like "What?" to me. XD

j00t

Smash Champion
Sup guys. Just wanted to remind you that FAP2 (link) will be held in North Alabama on December 11-12. We had 35 entrants for the first FAP, and we want to double the number of attendants for the second FAP, so please come for some Melee lovin'

Wiggins are you coming to this? Hopefully you won't get screwed out of a ride like last time :O

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Wiggins are you coming to this? Hopefully you won't get screwed out of a ride like last time :O
I'm hopin. I've garnered some interest from the few that play around here, and I asked a few others if they were interested. So I'm definitely gonna do everything in my power to make it to this. I think that Louisiana should get some mass attendance goin at this. Cyphus, lee, Taylor, anyone who plays melee really. I think it'd be epic to get a ridiculous carpool for some good ole fashion circle jerk- uhhurm.... I mean fap goin on.

D

Deleted member

whos going to lost? i think BR is going since it doesnt start til the evening.

Top Bottom