• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Good games, I just need to find someone who can beat me consistently so I can become better.

Anyone have Lee's number/e-mail/aim? =X

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm playing mario kart wii..im delightfuly surprised how well it appeals to my oldskool senses (albeit, still, a lil easier) its not too goofy, and not as frustratting as the other recents) i approve..

vegta12

Smash Rookie
Hey guys there is going to be a tournament in Ruston at Tech May 10th 1:00-4:00 I think, prizes will be Wii's and grand prize is a tv you all need to bring your butts there :X

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so i think carmen electra is pretty much the hottest girl in the world.

I wonder what my chances are?
I only live once, i should be able to mate with whoever i want to....

Sudai

Stuff here
Hey guys there is going to be a tournament in Ruston at Tech May 10th 1:00-4:00 I think, prizes will be Wii's and grand prize is a tv you all need to bring your butts there :X
If this tournament were later in the year, I'd be there. But..1) 3LT is the same day and only a 10 minute drive instead of 4 hours. 2) I'm not a student at LATech yet. It's good to know they do tournies though!!! : )

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
2) I'm not a student at LATech yet. It's good to know they do tournies though!!! : )
Don't get too excited. That's the first one that's offered something other than ****ty gift cards. And if it's not run by the same people, then it'll also be the first one where the rules aren't 4 player FFA, FD only, no items. JP has gone to a few melee and brawl tournaments, and always loses only because people realize he's better and it becomes 3 v 1 until he's dead.

Unless someone cool starts running the tournaments at Tech, the anime club will forever be a whole group of total f*ckups. I'll be sure to let him know about that one, though....who knows, he may win a TV if the rules are fairer.

EDIT:
I wonder what my chances are?
I only live once, i should be able to mate with whoever i want to....
Same rules go for the other gender, they get to mate with whoever they want. And I seriously doubt carmen elektra would choose to mate with a guy who still lives with his parents....or, hell, even a guy who uses the word "mate" that isn't Australian.

Sudai

Stuff here
Vegta, worst come to worst, I'll start running tournaments up there. I have experience and I know wtf I'm doing, so 's all good~ : P

All I needed was a good fanbase of the game. Converting people to 1v1 is the easy part.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Sudai, why are addressing vegta in response to my post? I said "if they're different" as in, vegta may already have it figured out and is not someone from the anime club entirely. And if he's offering wiis and tvs, it likely is someone else entirely. Noob =p

vegta12

Smash Rookie
well sudai u will have to send me a message when you start going to tech, i live in shreveport though but i know quite of bit of people from ruston. just send me a message and we can trade numbers and stuff.

also who are u downsyndromekid do u go to tech? yeah my friend ben told me the melee tournament some people ran was dumb cause they were doing free for alls.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Well i guess i'll try smashboards since no where else it seems to work.

Selling 2 Bazooka basstubes model # BT1024DVC (10" Dual Voice Coil) For $100 each. They reatil $200 new.

Also Rockford Fosgate P500-2 (500watt 2 channel amp can push 700 watts if needed b/c rockford underates all there amps) Brand new Retails 349.99.

Im asking $100 each tube
$200 for the Amp.

Or $400 if you buy everything. This is a nice setup for a small compact car and for those who don't want loud ****ty distordedness.

Let me know or ask around for me?

-Ran

Smash Master
Ever, what's your name? The number you gave me, is it a cell phone? I don't want to call a house/business and ask for Ever Power.

Lol.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Everpower = Matt AKA Ever

Also i guess I can't smash today because im Negative $331 in my bank account...and no one wil buy my amp/basstubes.

Also That is my cell phone number.

And If anyone wants Grand theft auto 4 for 360 I have a brand new copy un opened for $30 if you guys dont already have it.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm now officially smash-retired. GGs everyone and goodluck on all of ya'll future smash journeys. May your winnings be plentiful and your moms less manly.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
well sudai u will have to send me a message when you start going to tech, i live in shreveport though but i know quite of bit of people from ruston. just send me a message and we can trade numbers and stuff.

also who are u downsyndromekid do u go to tech? yeah my friend ben told me the melee tournament some people ran was dumb cause they were doing free for alls.
I did. I graduated in last May. My college roommate still goes there, he graduates this month.

Top Bottom