• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
i know. im sorry, not much is really hapening with me. Theres this hot girl that works @ office depot with me. I want to bone her. Other than that theres nuthing much else going on.... i dunno i might go to dibbz soon and play brawl again.

I watched some depressing movies that made me sad. =(
Whats the girls name at Office Depot......If it's who I think it is lay off son.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
I'll be heading over to dibbz about 4ish. What do you mean buy casuals?

Theres us which we ****ing PWN and Dominate atleast....i do?

Then theres the other noobs who just suck d1ckb4lls and items and 1on1 blah blah.

On a side note. I drove home drunk last night, stopped at the gas station, i walk in to get cig's and there is this FINE *** blonde hair chick at the counter infront of me right...Now I'm 80% intoxicated but somewhat able to decide ya know. I bust out, hey what up, she's like nothing heading home from Bourbon, I said **** yea me 2. She said you should come over i have an apartment and we can chill I said alright lets go. She goes outside, Theres like 4 wiggers in her car, and im like..F That SHT!. Then she asks me whats wrong why am I not folling her lolz....

<3 PurpleHaze, <3 Vodka, <3 New Orleans, <3 myself, Sudai, Ricky, Taylor, EET Vaughn, Shy, Lobelia, Sestuma,+ NICKNYTE!

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Whats the girls name at Office Depot......If it's who I think it is lay off son.
wow, i didnt think anybody would actually know who i was talking about. Im not laying off anything, i play by my own rules. r u sure its the same person ?

i'll *** any girl i want to if the feelings mutual. i dont care if she has a bf, is married, pregnant, fat, ugly, has kids, has herpes, has 3 toes....

i dont like any limitations

Battousai780

Smash Ace
wow, i didnt think anybody would actually know who i was talking about. Im not laying off anything, i play by my own rules. r u sure its the same person ?

i'll *** any girl i want to if the feelings mutual. i dont care if she has a bf, is married, pregnant, fat, ugly, has kids, has herpes, has 3 toes....

i dont like any limitations
Ermm... even aids?

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Ermm... even aids?
What's the concern if he's already loaded up with the shiz. Ohhhh snap! J/k of course.

On a more serious note, ya gotta respect Man Law Shyg, if another guy already owns that *****, hands off....that **** ain't cool.

And my random thought for the day, **** any try...catch block where I may throw two instances of the same exception type, I don't want to deal with that garbage. Suggestions are always welcome if you know what I'm talking about :)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im not afraid of aids, im not afraid of death.

seriously im not even hooking up with any girls, the only time i see them is when i go to work. but this scenario is too random, i make one comment and someone actually might know who im talking about, i guess im not gonna talk about anything personaly anymore on smashboards, just talk about smash...

Sudai

Stuff here
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ShyG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your life though. It makes my dull existence seem meaningful when I get to hear about your amazing adventures.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Im going to be at dibbz tonight and I can bring a wii, but my copy of brawl is not currently in my possesion. :]

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Lob- shame i didnt get to pwn you :] jk.

batto- challenge to a your mom has a black d!ck match?

im awesome.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, last call for anyone wanting to go to the play and trade tournie tomorrow.

4PM Tomorrow afternoon at the Play And Trade on Airline in Prarieville. Details below.

Entry: $5
Prizes: 1st - $75 in store credit; 2nd - Same but less credit.
Format: 4 player FFAs. Top two advance until the finals where it's 1v1. Smashballs on.

Entrants: Bunch of crappy players from my school + Me + Maybe Greg, Eric, Vaughn?

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, only reason I'm going is cause it's like...a 2 minute drive. Hahah. Everyone save your gas for 3LT on May 10th. Much much much worthier tournament.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Yeah, only reason I'm going is cause it's like...a 2 minute drive. Hahah. Everyone save your gas for 3LT on May 10th. Much much much worthier tournament.
ok *saves gas*

does anyone else have a persription to ambien? ive been taking them like every night and some times during the day and stay awake while on them before i go to sleep theyre pretty crazy, i think im almost out i need some more....

collin powel takes ambien he knows where the good ****s @

ambien also brings vegetable people back into conciousness, next there gonna find out it can bring people back from the dead.....

ambien is our saviour

ps im on ambien right now yaaaayuuuuzzz

pikachu is so good in brawl, *** metaknight im going back to pit secondary , MAINinG Pikcahu 4lifeson

c u noobs at 3lt be ready for my pika.... it will pwn

eric or vauhn can i spend the night at ur place friday before 3lt?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so nobody came to play brawl with me =(, but i did get this girls number. i was trying to get her to comeback to my car and give me head but she was with her friends that were cockblocking me...

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
so nobody came to play brawl with me =(, but i did get this girls number. i was trying to get her to comeback to my car and give me head but she was with her friends that were cockblocking me...
Which girl was it? What she look like?

I probably wont be going to 3LT anymore, more important things have come to hand.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
It's a shame you didn't work your mojo enough to get the friends to join in and get 'em all to give you head.

BTW, to the person a couple pages back, Arcana Heart looks like garbage.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, I'm planning to be at the PlayNTrade around 3 if anyone wants to show up and get some warmups in with me.

Also: 2nd place = $50 store credit, 3rd = $25 store credit.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Which girl was it? What she look like?

I probably wont be going to 3LT anymore, more important things have come to hand.
she was blonde with big boobs and a little chubby but cute, she had the nickname of *****, said it was her first time at dibbz. she and her friends were trying to play marvel vs. capcom 2 so i showed them how it was done, then i let them bum a few ciggerettes, they were theyre with some dude with long hair probly on one of the computers...

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I don't have time to read the previest post sorry.

Is there any brawl tournements being held near Harahan? Or kenner? Or at dibbz?

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Ok, I don't have time to read the previest post sorry.

Is there any brawl tournements being held near Harahan? Or kenner? Or at dibbz?
You can bring some money to dibbz if you want :chuckle:

Other than that no, thats why My crew and I roll to baton rouge, tennessee, texas, geogia, and florida for all our tournaments :)

Top Bottom