• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King's Moot

lord karn

Smash Master
uh....tourney

So I'm gonna host a tourney.

I got chips.

Ya'll should come out.

Especially JIM, THE PYROMANCER. The guy whose mom does the cakes so fine.

But seriously...

8209 Old Deer Trail,
Raleigh, NC
USA 27615

Melee!!!
and brawl..

We doin melee second. Experiment. (All you melee *****es are slow)

So...12:00 PM brawl teams
then like 3... PM for singles.

Then DUNCH break at 5-6. Then meleleeeeeyaayayayaayay
at 6 pm..teams

Then 8 for singles.

Um. People can sleep over, but I got wood floor. Three couches. One bed. Uh. someone can use it i guess. everyone else bring your ****in own **** to sleep on. Or it will suck.

Hmmm... in terms of food, we got chips.
Oh we got tacobell down da street.
And cookout.
and of ****in course old school moes for people who remember liking good mexican crap food at smash tournies. which is none of you. (I'm too old, ****)

Yeah, I gues I'm selling pop cuz i gotsome left over. actually alot. especially cheerwine

So, for monies,

$5 door fee.
$5 for every event.

Please bring full setups!
I got 2 wiis and 2 cubes. and alot of tv's
and a big old no lag TV (i think)
But, full set ups mean no door fee!

Oh oh, also, i got a good backyard for dodge ball! and other shenanigans. and a sweet porch if we wanna play outside. yeah! **** gonna be hype.

-Peace

ps. Dr. PP, kevin, nanny boy, big dog, master chief, dolphin rider, um alex says you can edit this because it is probably not clear or something. Just talk to him. And good luck at genesis.

vZakat

Half Genie
^that's usually because us melee players hold everything up like 4 hours. Sorry brawl people. >_>

Unless something drastic/random/unforeseen happens, I'll be here. I'm makin it in the money this time. :cool:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ill bring a setup if I can come...and jim since he's in the OP and all. it's on knan tho, ngl

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMAO the OP is amazing. <3333 David.

Where is this located btw(not address but like your apartment or what)? You guys have a new place or something?

Edit: I went to Moes and went there with you guys at least once haha. =p

lord karn

Smash Master
What's this about being Moot?

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Kingsmoot

Pp, this is David's parents house. His parents moved to DC and David and Monica will be living there at the end of this month. So currently the house is vacant and we want to have a tournament. We will only be using the basement though, because the rest of the house has really expensive stuff in it. The basement has about as much space as we did for ETD.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
omg its austin
i remembered i had something i wanted to tell you...but i havent seen you in so long i forgot
=[ oh well

Top Bottom