• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King's Moot

TheLostHylian

Smash Cadet
I may be in Raleigh that weekend, depends. If I can come, I'm bringing a Cube and 4 controllers. Prolly not a tv though.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GA, how's the carpool looking?

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
goddamnit why is everything got to be a brawl regional? can't GA brawl stay in their own state for a tourney?

/tiredofbrawlrapingmeleeatattendance

archer.

Smash Lord
If it makes you feel better Chris I'm probably playing Melee at this.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
awesome.

but i won't be here. lol.

one day, when you're comfortable with melee and i'm comfortable with brawl, we should have a dual game mm.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
maybe the reason brawl attendance ***** melee attendance is because you always bail on everything chris =[ we all just want to play with youuuuuuuu

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cuz nothing is ever a melee regional :(

and I have to see ashley every two weeks or so. I've had these durham bulls tickets forr over a month. Once a tourney is scheduled when I'm not slated to see ash, I'll be there.

like, say, august 6th.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey twitch quick question do you think its possible we could come back sat night?

also @zatch you should ignore what twitch said and instead bring iblis lou kismet and chas 8]
and reflex should bring a car too 8D

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
hey twitch quick question do you think its possible we could come back sat night?

also @zatch you should ignore what twitch said and instead bring iblis lou kismet and billy 8]
and reflex should bring a car too 8D
ugggghhh i don't think either of us want to do that but i don't know, kevin left for genesis a couple hours ago so ask him on monday.

no screw those guys. dangit.

we should wifi cuz i'm bored but if you're busy then it's fine.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I've got a grill at the house. I'm tired of selling hot dogs. That is just uncool now. So, if a group of people wanna get together we can go out and buy buns and beef and **** and just grill out, as a community. Or get moes. Whatever. Let me know.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Bring GA's PR players? Nah, I'll be online with sting.

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm hinting at my gf being more important than a tournament, and i'm also hinting at wanting a tournament when i can attend.

any other obvious things you desire answered, stingers?

Top Bottom