• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Video Archive (UPDATED 1/03/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
lol thats the jiggs i was talking about best jiggs in socal

his melee jiggs is even scarier XD

edit: dante help me with my jiggz ^^

∫unk

Smash Master
It's all good

Dante there's only you and G that would enter jiggs in tourney sooo... not much competition XD

Lee plays Jiggs but only once in a blue moon in friendlies

But watch out for this Junk guy... I hear his jiggs is already doing new things ^^

DanteFox

Smash Champion
lol thats the jiggs i was talking about best jiggs in socal

his melee jiggs is even scarier XD

edit: dante help me with my jiggz ^^
lol I don't know what to say. I'm still working on my jiggs (mentally)

the way I play brawl jiggs is this:

my brawl jiggs= my melee jiggs - most rest combos + more pound + more rollout

that's why I don't do any brawl "ATs" like DACUS and what not. only drill rest cuz it's easy and relatively useful.

take what you will from that :\

edit: wow, so you've never faced a jiggs main in all the big tourney's you've gone to?

∫unk

Smash Master
Nope... well I haven't seen any beyond the first round :laugh:

Among the few that I've seen being played they were all by bad players :/

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
I feel obligated to go with flower hat cause it's the most 'Rhed' of them all
terrible, horrible pun.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
*hand over heart*
I will never forget the crown.
(I made sure that this one was more then 10chars)

Veril

Frame Savant
Er. Sorry to burst your bubble Veril, but you didn't invent this.

Please take out "Verils"
OK. My bubble is pretty durable. Its held together by rest.

That said, I never heard of it and neither did a bunch of JBR members so. Fail at making it known to everyone else.

I changed the name of the youtube video.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Yoshi's Jab is no match for REST!

****...Veril is some sort of God for finding this stuff out.

Veril

Frame Savant
That GW wasn't very good. Not terrible, but not great either. Learn to tech the d-throw and avoid grabs.

You did well though considering the terrible matchup.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Fail :laugh:

I want to post it there too...
Ok that video was ****. It didn't seem like the Kirby was great but I only have a few nit pick suggestions for this video: you seemed to be falling into his smash spam too easily. Your DI however against aerials was pretty good, even if the Kirby's was meh. Fairly smart playing and two mistakes. One was too much approach with uair and fair, and the other was just using sing like that. If the Kirby had been smart he would have B-downed you because he is safe in the air. That or daired to something. The uair and fair approach left you vulnerable to attacks and grabs. But if you do retreating fairs where your out of the range of their shield you can be safe.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Ok that video was ****. It didn't seem like the Kirby was great but I only have a few nit pick suggestions for this video: you seemed to be falling into his smash spam too easily. Your DI however against aerials was pretty good, even if the Kirby's was meh. Fairly smart playing and two mistakes. One was too much approach with uair and fair, and the other was just using sing like that. If the Kirby had been smart he would have B-downed you because he is safe in the air. That or daired to something. The uair and fair approach left you vulnerable to attacks and grabs. But if you do retreating fairs where your out of the range of their shield you can be safe.

ur jiggs was alright but that kirby was downright garbage. too much azen spamming :laugh:
Points taken. I kept trash talking during the match so he felt pressured to not get 3 stocked (Fsmash Spam) :laugh: The Uairs were mainly for his habbit of trying to drillsmash me, even though he caught on.

I only used Sing once that match because I was 90% sure he would have run straight in for it while he went for a grab or fall asleep after his Dash Attack ended :ohwell:

And yeah, he's not great (or good). More on the way.

Oh and WHERE is the critique thread?!? I couldn't find it in the links thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom