• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Video Archive (UPDATED 1/03/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PND

Smash Champion
I might have Judge and Yes! confused. Or Meow and Yes!

Regardless. two of them were there and I'm pretty sure one is the other.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
I'll get a video up soon showing how picto-chat loves jigglypuff players, but also a serious vid with me Vrs a MK lvl 9 with 4x the hp that I do.

also is picto-chat banned cause that stage LOVES jigglypuffs, it's definitely my favorite.

Veril

Frame Savant
I'll get a video up soon showing how picto-chat loves jigglypuff players, but also a serious vid with me Vrs a MK lvl 9 with 4x the hp that I do.
Don't put up a CPU vid, people will flame you. Even if you pull off cool stuff. Just don't do it. Friendly warning.

Unless you have a good interrupt in it. That would make me happy.

I like this. Don't use it against GW.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, I realize the joke, but I get a little 'eh' when someone mentions anything about me and "no life" or "nerd" or anything of the sort in the same sentence XD.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I liek to mess around a lot you'll get the hang of it considering i like these boards better than the yoshi boards (its crazy here and biased there and i prefer the entertainment)

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
I liek to mess around a lot you'll get the hang of it considering i like these boards better than the yoshi boards (its crazy here and biased there and i prefer the entertainment)
Lol, the Yoshi boards ARE biased, but they usually know what they're talking about. If you want to see bias, look at the Link boards. They think it's 65:35 their advantage against Olimar. Lol.

Edit: This is my first vid of my Jigglypuff. I made a failed thread for it because I never read this thread. I'm reposting it because I'm an attention *****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MFhc4bvxUM

I don't like the music either. It was either crappy music youtube let me use or the irritating clicks and button mashing from our controllers.

Metatitan

Smash Master
True they usually do know what they are talking about but most are stubborn to let go of a matchup ratio and reopen it for rediscussion

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
umm... have you ever heard my name mentioned on smashboards??? I have ****ed around more in the last few months than you will ever do on smashboards... it's just that one line that I get 'eh' about, but seriously, you really don't have to watch out for that. Feel free to say it as much as you want, it's no deal at all...

illinialex24

Smash Hero
umm... have you ever heard my name mentioned on smashboards??? I have ****ed around more in the last few months than you will ever do on smashboards... it's just that one line that I get 'eh' about, but seriously, you really don't have to watch out for that. Feel free to say it as much as you want, it's no deal at all...
Yeah, as Bowyer will remember, I trolled Emblem Lord in my first month here. Although the Marth boards hated me for a while, its all good. But just don't be a complete **** like Woody, then NO ONE will respect you.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Mabey because unlike all of us alex he has a life :laugh:
I need more transportation :(
I have no life -_- lol

lol, I realize the joke, but I get a little 'eh' when someone mentions anything about me and "no life" or "nerd" or anything of the sort in the same sentence XD.
Bowyer's hardcore. He certainly has a life and couldn't possibly be a nerd :)

I jiggs dittoed with tehrxxz0r today. Good **** but the matches were too long for replays :(
Yep yep. Been forever since I played Jiggs, but I still main her, so no need to fret! I'm still here for the Jiggs community... sort of. :psycho:

Metatitan

Smash Master
You should use her more in our friendlies tehr she's the most fun to fight. Btw when i missed rest why didn't u punish me with rest and instead use D smash? Rest is always the most epic...

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
You should use her more in our friendlies tehr she's the most fun to fight. Btw when i missed rest why didn't u punish me with rest and instead use D smash? Rest is always the most epic...
lol for some reason, I can hit Rest off-stage... but it's hard for me when the opponent is standing still >_>

Metatitan

Smash Master
Me too... that would explain why i missed after edge canceled sing xD. That battlefield match was too cool with your WoP and my off the stage rest.

Veril

Frame Savant
I put up my first video just now! Crap quality but... oh well. BAH messup!

I forgot about move decay and its messing everything up.

∫unk

Smash Master
Some of these jiggs aren't very good... :/ Spamming aerials when they have no chance of hitting >_>

Why does no one punish a jump with a DACUS?

And jiggs can boost grab right? I only tested it for like a minute on training mode but he seems to go little farther. It's got really good range too bad jiggs doesn't spit fireballs or something to force the shield.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Some of these jiggs aren't very good... :/ Spamming aerials when they have no chance of hitting >_>

Why does no one punish a jump with a DACUS?

And jiggs can boost grab right? I only tested it for like a minute on training mode but he seems to go little farther. It's got really good range too bad jiggs doesn't spit fireballs or something to force the shield.
I don't like the archive all that much......

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Here let me answer your question:

to put it bluntly, jiggs sucks, so all the videos are of bad jiggs/ bad opponents/ wifi battles just to have a video archive of jiggs winning :\

Cue massive johns from the brawl jiggs board =D

edit: appears I'm too late :laugh:

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Here let me answer your question:

to put it bluntly, jiggs sucks, so all the videos are of bad jiggs/ bad opponents/ wifi battles just to have a video archive of jiggs winning :\

Cue massive johns from the brawl jiggs board =D

edit: appears I'm too late :laugh:
Cue. It appears your just an annoying troll who is pretty dumb. Read this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom