• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Video Archive (UPDATED 1/03/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
You and some other guys need to make the trek up to UofM this school year. (I think its like 4 hours or something)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I'd just counter your tink and cosmo with anther, needle of juntah, and dope, so yeah, you'd still lose :p.

Edit: and of course myself, lol.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... What do you suggest I add onto the Hall of Fame? I'd be more than glad to add videos you suggest to me, as long as they keep me stunned! :)

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
So guys, looks like a friend of mine volunteered to make the Jigglypuff combo/compilation video I always wanted to do so he'd get more youtube views and subscribers. I don't know how long it'll take since he's in school now. Hope it turns out well cause I didn't watch half the matches I sent him LOL. Oh and if you're interested in how it might turn out, take a look at his combo video in the combo section, the sonic unleashed one.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=dojdNHRp7AY

This is how you play Jigglypuff.

The odds were stacked against us, since who I ended up teaming with had never been to a tourney before and I told him to use Olimar, who he had never played as before. Also, Panda and BloodHawk are kind of amazing. Lucky for us though, there were using crappy low-tier characters Snake and Lucario.

I don't see how anyone could watch that video and not immediately realize how pro I am.

Glick

Smash Lord

The odds were stacked against us, since who I ended up teaming with had never been to a tourney before and I told him to use Olimar, who he had never played as before. Also, Panda and BloodHawk are kind of amazing. Lucky for us though, there were using crappy low-tier characters Snake and Lucario.

I don't see how anyone could watch that video and not immediately realize how pro I am.
I lol'd when you decided to rollout suicide at a really important time.

Nice playing otherwise.

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
I swear to Jupiter that if any of you say D3 60+:40- jiggs, I'll personally break your face.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord

running away and rising pounding over and over doesn't make u a good jiggz, let along a pro

Tyser

Smash Champion
Why is there a WiFi match on the Hall of Fame? That just isnt right. I wish WiFi matches could be banned from Youtube -_-

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman

Tyser

Smash Champion
Seriously, we should consider leaving WiFi crust games out of the picture. It's just BAD. People should just go to tournies.

Glick

Smash Lord
-_-. fallenangemon0 I love the fans of that video, but I didn't play well at all. The person I was playing was absolute garbage. The only reason why that video got "famous" was because of the last kill. Which was absolutely epic btw. Its oldish, its on wifi. I wasn't even playing my regular style. I was sorta just jumping around and slamming the c-stick.

I wish people would stop considering that one of the best videos ever of jiggz, because its not. Its just the worlds worst rob vs a half ***** jiggz who loves hitting people, and resting people underneath the stage.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I have 3 fox matches with Gure, and about 7 gannons with Gleam. Very good matches BTW.
comming soon. (ill post them when i have time to actualy make the vids)

Glick

Smash Lord
I played meow in doubles a long time ago (back when I still played with MK). He's awesome.
I played him in doubles too. Hes so beastly at doubles. I wonder how he plays in singles. He plays with an olimar. They place really well on GameBattles. oh wait. Maybe that was a lucas. IDK.

He plays with zori(the olimar)
but he also plays with lisa.(the lucas)

I heard him saying that he was better then me. Which is not cool but he might be right. I dont really care if he is. But its still not cool to bad mouth people. lol.

PND

Smash Champion
I saw him at OiN. He played MK, IIRC. Meow is Judge, or Judge is Meow.

Unless there's another Meow. Anyway, he's no Jigglesthepuff.

Glick

Smash Lord
Judge and meow are completely different people. I have played judges jigglypuff and MK in doubles and dominated them both. I can tell the difference between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom