• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town, Shantae for SSB4 (WayForward wants her in Smash)

Children0fTheStars

Smash Apprentice
With PAX starting today, any ideas on where things stand? I'm not too familiar with how the PAX events work, but I looked over the schedule and it doesn't seem like Nintendo has any panels to present. The only thing for today are the two Smash Wii U tournaments.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
With PAX starting today, any ideas on where things stand? I'm not too familiar with how the PAX events work, but I looked over the schedule and it doesn't seem like Nintendo has any panels to present. The only thing for today are the two Smash Wii U tournaments.
There's a Xenoblade Chronicles X panel soon, that's all I know.

Last edited:

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
I just wish that, as Nintendo's oldest and most dedicated Indie Dev present at the event, Wayforward would at least get something from them.

Probably not something enourmous like a Shantae Amiibo or spot on the roster, but at least a handshake, pat on the back for their dedication, a cupcake for their 25th birthday, something!

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Looks like Nintendo is riding that Shovel Knight bandwagon hard, despite Shantae being much closer, having more games exclusive to their consoles.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Where's the feed?

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
"Shovel Knight is making big waves in the amiibo scene. This is the first time that a company other than Nintendo is handling the distribution of its own figure, and it’s the first licensed amiibo.

In a recent interview, Nintendo’s Damon Baker said that the company “is certainly open” to the possibility of more indie/third-party amiibo. He also said that the Big N will “continue looking at proposals” and “there’s every opportunity”." -NintendoLife

-Crosses fingers-

Where's the feed?
In that large bag over there. I think it's only for the chickens, though.

Last edited:

Shadow Novus

Smash Apprentice
"Shovel Knight is making big waves in the amiibo scene. This is the first time that a company other than Nintendo is handling the distribution of its own figure, and it’s the first licensed amiibo.

In a recent interview, Nintendo’s Damon Baker said that the company “is certainly open” to the possibility of more indie/third-party amiibo. He also said that the Big N will “continue looking at proposals” and “there’s every opportunity”." -NintendoLife

-Crosses fingers-
-Joins in the Crossing of Fingers-

Where's the feed?
In that large bag over there. I think it's only for the chickens, though.
Don't you mean the Cuccos? :p

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
Now that third parties are allowed to make Amiibo, they're suddenly rushing back to Nintendo.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Yup.

That trailer completely reversed my opinions about the Amiibo, and now I hate it, what very little content it offers (compared to the free content given to PS4 and Xbox One), as well as Shovel Knight himself, completely.
Ummm... Why? It was just the Game Grumps being... the Game Grumps. What if it had been Shantae? Would ya have the same feeling?...

Ballot or no ballot, hating a character for something like that is kinda.... "eh" if you ask me. Even though I would much rather see Shantae personally, I don't just hate an opponent just because they are in this.. for that matter, even in regards to the advert, this isn't the first time (regardless of whether the grumps were in that one or not) we've seen a good game get a very cheesy/not so great advertisement...

I actually really like Shovel Knight, to be honest, despite how much I make fun of him from time to time. He's a hilarious and polite character, and from what I've seen his game looks fun.

YOU'RE A KID NOW! YOU'RE A SQUID NOW! YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
this isn't the first time (regardless of whether the grumps were in that one or not) we've seen a good game get a very cheesy/not so great advertisement...
Even when video game ads are cheesy, such as the American ad for Sonic 2, at least they manage to get a laugh out of you most of the time. This just an all out cringe-fest, it made me shrivel up inside, and I could barely finish watching it.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Even when video game ads are cheesy, such as the American ad for Sonic 2, at least they manage to get a laugh out of you most of the time. This just an all out cringe-fest, it made me shrivel up inside, and I could barely finish watching it.
To be honest anyone could tell it was going to be a dumb ad...

I mean it's not like seeing someone trying to dig a hole through a wood floor in just the first few seconds is an indication that the ad is going to be bad... XD

Even with that, that still doesn't give much foundation to hate Shovel Knight... To be honest, that figure was probably the coolest thing in the room at that time actually... I found it more entertaining than the rest of them XD

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
I've recently been downloading Wayforward game soundtracks off of Jake Kaufman's Bandcamp, and I never realized how great the soundtrack is for Mighty Flip Champs and Mighty Milky Way are.

I think a cute idea Wayforward could try is making a 4-player Mario Party-esque game starring Shantae, Patty, Luna, and Atla, with locations and some of the minigames being based on scenarios from several original Wayforward titles.

Last edited:

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
I don't hate Shovel Knight. But if ANY character needs to be in Smash that represents Indie games is Shantae. She has 3 things over Shovel Knight:
-History
-Female
-Personality

She was created in 1994 along being one of few female PROTAGONIST that Nintendo got on their console. Plus she has a personality unique and can't help but love her for it.

I wonder though is how many characters will Sakurai create after the Ballot ends?

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
I don't hate Shovel Knight. But if ANY character needs to be in Smash that represents Indie games is Shantae. She has 3 things over Shovel Knight:
-History
-Female
-Personality

She was created in 1994 along being one of few female PROTAGONIST that Nintendo got on their console. Plus she has a personality unique and can't help but love her for it.

I wonder though is how many characters will Sakurai create after the Ballot ends?
I say that Sakurai may make 3 to 5 characters off the ballot.

SK does have a personality, but he does feel a bit... Generic, as all he really has going for him is "heroic gentleman".

Hey, at least it made his encounter with the stuck-in-the-90s Battletoads quite funny.

Last edited:

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
I mean, the original Shantae is the only one I think.
The original Shantae, yes.

But Shantae has always either had games Nintendo exclusive of have had them appear on Nintendo first, as Risky's Revenge had a mobile release a year after the DSi version, with the PC and PS4 version coming out nearly 5 years later, and the PC version of Pirate's Curse came out nearly a year after the 3DS and Wii U got it.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Risky's Revenge is on Steam and PS4, and so is Pirate's Curse.
I think I should have clarified, although your point is still valid. But I'm pretty sure Shantae's games was Nintendo exclusive at their launch, excluding Half Genie Hero. Later they got ported to other media, but they were at first for Nintendo and IOS phone ware.

Last edited:

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
All of this crazy hype and speculation regarding Shovel Knight has a downside and an upside for us as Shantae fans. It also calls for a slight strategic shift in how we advocate for her. TL;DR at the bottom.

THE DOWNSIDE
The downside is that Shovel Knight is enjoying a revival in ballot popularity as a consequence of all of this. This is bad news because Shovel Knight is Shantae's most direct rival in the ballot. Most people think that one indie character in Smash is plenty, so it's going to be either/or for most voters. If any character's popularity could detract from Shantae's, it's Shovel Knight's.

THE UPSIDE
The upside is that all of this speculation about Shovel Knight joining Smash has shattered all of the serious arguments against Shantae. Prior to the Shovel Knight rumors, we were battling against an increasingly loud chorus of voices stating with smug confidence that Shantae has NO chance, thanks to all of the familiar reasons - indie, not iconic, not known in Japan. Then all of a sudden we get all these seemingly credible rumors about Shovel Knight having already made it, despite him also being indie, not iconic, and not known in Japan. Just the real hint of that possibility has shown everyone that all that smug confidence was completely baseless. This Shovel Knight speculation has had the glorious consequence that nobody can get away with saying those things and having them taken at face value anymore.

THE BOTTOM LINE
What this boils down to is that we face possibly the biggest threat but definitely the biggest opportunity we've had the entire ballot. Shovel Knight is on the rise again but the rumors about him have swept away all serious opposition to Shantae.

As Shantae supporters now we have two big, important goals. The first is to spread the Shantae fever as far and wide as possible. The negative voices trying to drag her down have basically been silenced, so if we are prepared to go all out now we can run away with this opportunity. If we don't, then you can bet that Shovel Knight supporters will.

The second relates to how we adapt our rhetoric to the new circumstances. Everyone is talking about Shovel Knight, and Shantae is in basically exactly the same position, but with better arguments for being in Smash. What we want to do is argue that Shantae would be an equally relevant and much more deserving indie rep. However it is absolutely critical that we do so RESPECTFULLY. I can understand people's frustration, but hating on Shovel Knight is the absolute last thing we want to be seen doing (looking at you @ TheRickyWill TheRickyWill :-P ). We want to say instead is that Shovel Knight is really cool and would be really exciting, but Shantae just feels like the more deserving indie rep. After all she has a 14 year history with Nintendo and multiple games. We'll be happy for Shovel Knight fans if Shovel Knight gets in, but if there's going to be an indie rep, then Shantae really deserves that spot. That comes off as a lot more positive and respectful, and is a lot more likely to attract people into considering our point of view.

There are also two new arguments against Shantae that we need to be ready for:

1) Shovel Knight is more relevant indie character right now.

I think this one is pretty easy to shut down. If you keep a positive tone, people who make this claim will be pretty open-minded to your arguments on this one.

If this were still April, then maybe it would be true that Shovel Knight was more relevant, since at the beginning of the ballot he was a top 3 most popular candidate while Shantae was only moderately popular. If you look at the online polls though, which are basically the only measure we have, Shantae and Shovel Knight have more or less swapped places since then. Shantae has consistently ranked top 3 in those polls for a couple months now. Shantae is also currently one of the best sellers on eshop, and has been on and off for over a year. Finally, Shovel Knight has some cool new DLC on the way, but Shantae has an entire new game coming out soon. Shovel Knight's one advantage over Shantae is that his surge of popularity came super early in the ballot, so if Nintendo picked some winners from initial results, he would have a good chance of being one of them. Other than that though Shantae definitely has more going from her currently.

2) There shouldn't be and/or won't be more than one indie rep, and Shovel Knight will probably be that indie rep.

This one is trickier.

First off we can point out that the Shovel Knight coming to Smash Bros rumor is far from confirmed. Even Tamaki, the source for this rumor, has been at pains to stress that this is just a RUMOR, not a confirmed fact. So Shovel Knight could be coming to Smash but it's getting way too hasty to say that is more likely than not at this point.

The second thing is we could argue that there's no reason to think that the number of DLC characters will be as stingy as everyone is assuming. So far Sakurai has surprised us with more characters than we expected every time. He could easily drop another 3 or 4 on us out of the blue again, followed by another 3 or so trickled out after that. In that case a second big indie character wouldn't be such a big deal. Maybe the two of them plus a couple costumes could comprise an indie Smash pack. That would be pretty awesome.

Finally, if Shantae really deserves a spot on the roster, then she shouldn't be denied one just because another character beat her there. And with her being a pioneer and a star of the indie scene and having such a long and faithful history with Nintendo, she definitely deserves it. She is the original Nindie after all. Whoever else gets in, Shantae definitely deserves this.

TL;DR
We are in a much different position as a result of this Shovel Knight speculation. We have to contend with the return of Shovel Knight as a serious rival to Shantae, but at the same time, Shovel Knight speculation has also defeated all of the big anti-Shantae arguments for us in one fell swoop. This means that now is the time to spread the word far and wide, via messages of support, (tasteful) fan art, etc, since we won't face so much resistance and we have a rival chasing at our heels. The way we argue for her has to change: we don't have to deal with the same amount of bull**** as before, but we do have to make the case everywhere that Shantae deserves this more than Shovel Knight, while still being totally respectful and even complimentary towards Shovel Knight.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
i'm sorry okay

the ad for the Amiibo was that awful

Also, the "Indies can't be in Smash" argument, contrary to popular belief, has been irrelevant ever since CommanderVideo's trophy was announced...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-History
-Female
-Personality
Wot, you think she's better because she's female, you sexist???

I kid, haha.

I think Game Grump trailers are fine. It's a taste thing in the long run. Shovel Knight getting an amiibo is pretty cool, and I'm glad it happened. Bummed there weren't any Shantae/WayForward news, but I guess we just got Mighty Switch Force Academy instead of that.

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
By the way, some examples of countering the argument that Shovel Knight is more relevant right now:

Redditor A:
Yes, but you have to take into account the fact that Shovel Knight is a huge success right now. It's in the top 5 best selling games in the Nintendo eShop and Yacht Club has a great relationship with Nintendo. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Shantae to be in smash and I think she totally deserves but Shovel Knight seems to have more going for him currently.
me:
I don't know about that actually. Shantae is pretty much always a best seller on eshop, and if you look at any of those online ballot polls, she and Shovel Knight have more or less swapped places since the start of the ballot. Shovel Knight has some pretty big DLC on the way, but Shantae has a whole new game coming.

Shovel Knight's one advantage over Shantae is that his surge of popularity came super early in the ballot, so if Nintendo picked some winners from initial results he would have a good chance of being one of them. Other than that though Shantae definitely has more going from her currently.
Redditor A:
You've got some very good points there, Shantae does seem to have a strong chance. Either way though, I feel like people will still b*tch over who comes out IF one of them appears in Smash.

Redditor B:
In my opinion, when it comes to Nintendo-presence, Shantae would be a better fit for the Indie rep. A series with over a decade of history, with all her games available on Nintendo platforms and the first one being a Nintendo exclusive.

That being said, Shovel Knight is maybe more "on the surface" currently, and Shantae is probably a little more obscure, so the Knight has that going for him.
me:
I don't know about that actually. If you look at any of those online ballot polls, she and Shovel Knight have more or less swapped places since the start of the ballot. Shovel Knight has some pretty big DLC on the way, but Shantae has a whole new game coming.

Shovel Knight's one advantage over Shantae is that his surge of popularity came super early in the ballot, so if Nintendo picked some winners from initial results he would have a good chance of being one of them. Other than that though Shantae definitely has more going from her currently.
Redditor B:
Yea, I guess it's maybe a little bit of a "hare-and-tortoise" situation: When the Ballot was opened, I saw a lot of people hypeing Shovel Knight and saying how Shovel Knight would be a great DLC character. I didn't really hear about Shantae before like a month or two into the ballot (and before that I pretty much didn't even know who she was), and recently I've seen more and more of her around, whereas Shovel Knight's popularity seems to have died down a little.

But that could just be a case of what information channels I frequent. Maybe the Knight fans are just elsewhere.

So yeah, saying that Shovel Knight is more "on the surface" was a bit hasty.

Redditor C:
To be honest I still don't believe Shantae to be that much more popular than Shovel Knight. Most of her other games are sort of obscure, like Risky's Revenge. In fact, if Pirate's Curse was never made, Shantae's Smash Ballot votes would be far from what they are now.
me:
It seems kind of silly to say, "if this character's most recent and relevant game had never existed, then the character wouldn't seem so relevant right now." Of course that's true, but it doesn't really prove anything. If Shovel Knight's game came out 4 years ago instead with nothing new for him since, then he probably wouldn't be getting any votes either.

If it were still April, I'd have to agree with you, because at the start of the ballot, Shovel Knight was leading in a lot of online polls and Shantae was not. Since then however Shovel Knight's popularity has died down, while Shantae's has risen dramatically. This is reflected in all the online polls since then too, which is our only real measure right now. Looking at polls, the two characters have basically switched places.

However the fact Shovel Knight had so much popularity early on could mean that if they picked some early ballot winners, he was among them. Other than that though Shantae has a lot more momentum right now.
(Redditor C did not respond)

i'm sorry okay

the ad for the Amiibo was that awful

Also, the "Indies can't be in Smash" argument has been irrelevant ever since CommanderVideo's trophy was announced...
lol no worries man, I also thought that ad was really stupid. I once watched the entire series of Game Grumps videos on Sonic 06 and thought they were hysterical, but that is back when it was just JonTron and EgoRaptor. My impression is that ever since JonTron left, GameGrumps has sucked pretty hard.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
lol no worries man, I also thought that ad was really stupid. I once watched the entire series of Game Grumps videos on Sonic 06 and thought they were hysterical, but that is back when it was just JonTron and EgoRaptor. My impression is that ever since JonTron left, GameGrumps has sucked pretty hard.
At least Jon went back to making his own content.

When was the last time Arin made an animation? :/

gb7zone7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gb7zone7
All of this crazy hype and speculation regarding Shovel Knight has a downside and an upside for us as Shantae fans. It also calls for a slight strategic shift in how we advocate for her. TL;DR at the bottom.

THE DOWNSIDE
The downside is that Shovel Knight is enjoying a revival in ballot popularity as a consequence of all of this. This is bad news because Shovel Knight is Shantae's most direct rival in the ballot. Most people think that one indie character in Smash is plenty, so it's going to be either/or for most voters. If any character's popularity could detract from Shantae's, it's Shovel Knight's.

THE UPSIDE
The upside is that all of this speculation about Shovel Knight joining Smash has shattered all of the serious arguments against Shantae. Prior to the Shovel Knight rumors, we were battling against an increasingly loud chorus of voices stating with smug confidence that Shantae has NO chance, thanks to all of the familiar reasons - indie, not iconic, not known in Japan. Then all of a sudden we get all these seemingly credible rumors about Shovel Knight having already made it, despite him also being indie, not iconic, and not known in Japan. Just the real hint of that possibility has shown everyone that all that smug confidence was completely baseless. This Shovel Knight speculation has had the glorious consequence that nobody can get away with saying those things and having them taken at face value anymore.

THE BOTTOM LINE
What this boils down to is that we face possibly the biggest threat but definitely the biggest opportunity we've had the entire ballot. Shovel Knight is on the rise again but the rumors about him have swept away all serious opposition to Shantae.

As Shantae supporters now we have two big, important goals. The first is to spread the Shantae fever as far and wide as possible. The negative voices trying to drag her down have basically been silenced, so if we are prepared to go all out now we can run away with this opportunity. If we don't, then you can bet that Shovel Knight supporters will.

The second relates to how we adapt our rhetoric to the new circumstances. Everyone is talking about Shovel Knight, and Shantae is in basically exactly the same position, but with better arguments for being in Smash. What we want to do is argue that Shantae would be an equally relevant and much more deserving indie rep. However it is absolutely critical that we do so RESPECTFULLY. I can understand people's frustration, but hating on Shovel Knight is the absolute last thing we want to be seen doing (looking at you @ TheRickyWill TheRickyWill :-P ). We want to say instead is that Shovel Knight is really cool and would be really exciting, but Shantae just feels like the more deserving indie rep. After all she has a 14 year history with Nintendo and multiple games. We'll be happy for Shovel Knight fans if Shovel Knight gets in, but if there's going to be an indie rep, then Shantae really deserves that spot. That comes off as a lot more positive and respectful, and is a lot more likely to attract people into considering our point of view.

There are also two new arguments against Shantae that we need to be ready for:

1) Shovel Knight is more relevant indie character right now.

I think this one is pretty easy to shut down. If you keep a positive tone, people who make this claim will be pretty open-minded to your arguments on this one.

If this were still April, then maybe it would be true that Shovel Knight was more relevant, since at the beginning of the ballot he was a top 3 most popular candidate while Shantae was only moderately popular. If you look at the online polls though, which are basically the only measure we have, Shantae and Shovel Knight have more or less swapped places since then. Shantae has consistently ranked top 3 in those polls for a couple months now. Shantae is also currently one of the best sellers on eshop, and has been on and off for over a year. Finally, Shovel Knight has some cool new DLC on the way, but Shantae has an entire new game coming out soon. Shovel Knight's one advantage over Shantae is that his surge of popularity came super early in the ballot, so if Nintendo picked some winners from initial results, he would have a good chance of being one of them. Other than that though Shantae definitely has more going from her currently.

2) There shouldn't be and/or won't be more than one indie rep, and Shovel Knight will probably be that indie rep.

This one is trickier.

First off we can point out that the Shovel Knight coming to Smash Bros rumor is far from confirmed. Even Tamaki, the source for this rumor, has been at pains to stress that this is just a RUMOR, not a confirmed fact. So Shovel Knight could be coming to Smash but it's getting way too hasty to say that is more likely than not at this point.

The second thing is we could argue that there's no reason to think that the number of DLC characters will be as stingy as everyone is assuming. So far Sakurai has surprised us with more characters than we expected every time. He could easily drop another 3 or 4 on us out of the blue again, followed by another 3 or so trickled out after that. In that case a second big indie character wouldn't be such a big deal. Maybe the two of them plus a couple costumes could comprise an indie Smash pack. That would be pretty awesome.

Finally, if Shantae really deserves a spot on the roster, then she shouldn't be denied one just because another character beat her there. And with her being a pioneer and a star of the indie scene and having such a long and faithful history with Nintendo, she definitely deserves it. She is the original Nindie after all. Whoever else gets in, Shantae definitely deserves this.

TL;DR
We are in a much different position as a result of this Shovel Knight speculation. We have to contend with the return of Shovel Knight as a serious rival to Shantae, but at the same time, Shovel Knight speculation has also defeated all of the big anti-Shantae arguments for us in one fell swoop. This means that now is the time to spread the word far and wide, via messages of support, (tasteful) fan art, etc, since we won't face so much resistance and we have a rival chasing at our heels. The way we argue for her has to change: we don't have to deal with the same amount of bull**** as before, but we do have to make the case everywhere that Shantae deserves this more than Shovel Knight, while still being totally respectful and even complimentary towards Shovel Knight.
Keywords: "while still being totally respectful and even complimentary towards Shovel Knight."
I agree, let's not be jerks about this situation guys.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
At least Jon went back to making his own content.

When was the last time Arin made an animation? :/
Only when Ninja Sex Party needs music videos and even then only rarely.

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
We can't give up people. We have still a full month to convince everyone that Shantae is the character that should represent Indie. Let's keep the hope alive.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
I'll most likely grow more more respectful of Shovel Knight, but the Amiibo ad will always stick in the back of my mind as an eternal nightmare.

Last edited:

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
I'll most likely grow more more respectful of Shovel Knight, but the Amiibo ad will always stick in the back of my mind as an eternal nightmare.
I know right?

But don't worry I hope Shantae would also get an Amiibo. But one question. When does the event end?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Name a release date and my wallet will spring wide open whether it wants to or not

Top Bottom