• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Honestly, I think we can all agree that Waluigi will never be playable unless Nintendo comes up with something like "Waluigi, The Game," which doesn't seem likely
Sadly, I agree. There isn't much there to make a moveset, and other than sport and party games, he hasn't done anything. I doubt a Waluigi game is even a thought in Nintendo's minds, but if it ever happens, maybe then.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I came to pay my respects to the Victini supporters.

Groose

Smash Champion
[collapse=Doc Louis]
Jerome "Doc" Louis, Trainer of Champions

Franchise: Punch-Out
Debut: Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (1987)
Death: February 13, 2014
Role: Little Mac's Victory Pose

"There are many ways to eat a chocolate, but there is only one way to eat a chocolate bar."

Everyone has heard of Little Mac. He's a legend. Mac proved that he was the best boxer in the world when he took the title from Mike Tyson, and he pushed the boundaries of human strength in a bout against Donkey Kong. Thousands of kids around the world look up to and admire Mac for being such an inspirational figure.

However, Mac was once a nobody. Forget fighting for the title--most clubs wouldn't even permit Mac to fight because of his size. For much of Mac's career, it looked like he would never go anywhere. No one would give him the time of day.

Doc Louis is the man who changed Little Mac's destiny. The Doc was a famous boxer in his time, and he decided to take Mac under his wing. Doc Louis dedicated all his time and effort into building up Mac's strength and teaching him the skills needed to become a real champion. Without Doc, there would have been no legend. Without Doc, Mac would never have made it to Smash.

Doc gave up his own chance of getting into the Smash tournament when he started to train Little Mac. It's a sacrifice that he'll never regret. He'll always be cheering Mac on from the stands, and he'll join the kid every time he wins a match to help celebrate the accomplishment.

[/collapse]

Because I took so long, someone managed to beat me to Shadow. Ah well.

Last edited:

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
[collapse=Doc Louis]

"There are many ways to eat a chocolate, but there is only one way to eat a chocolate bar."

Everyone has heard of Little Mac. He's a legend. Mac proved that he was the best boxer in the world when he took the title from Mike Tyson, and he pushed the boundaries of human strength in a bout against Donkey Kong. Thousands of kids around the world look up to and admire Mac for being such an inspirational figure.

However, Mac was once a nobody. Forget fighting for the title--most clubs wouldn't even permit Mac to fight because of his size. For much of Mac's career, it looked like he would never go anywhere. No one would give him the time of day.

Doc Louis is the man who changed Little Mac's destiny. The Doc was a famous boxer in his time, and he decided to take Mac under his wing. Doc Louis dedicated all his time and effort into building up Mac's strength and teaching him the skills needed to become a real champion. Without Doc, there would have been no legend. Without Doc, Mac would never have made it to Smash.

Doc gave up his own chance of getting into the Smash tournament when he started to train Little Mac. It's a sacrifice that he'll never regret. He'll always be cheering Mac on from the stands, and he'll join the kid every time he wins a match to help celebrate the accomplishment.

[/collapse]

I never supported Doc Louis for a playable character, but that was still beautiful.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
[collapse=Doc Louis]

[/collapse]

That was... beautiful.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Oh hey, seeing Tingle as a trophy reminded me that he's been disconfirmed since E3 as an AT. I don't see him in the op though.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I'm kind of disappointed that Prince Sablé isn't on the tombstones yet.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Is he even getting one? He really didn't have much supporters at all, and his chances were always really slim
We have Eevee in the grave. I think Sable Prince is allowed one. :p

Groose

Smash Champion
Do you mind if I write the Dragonite obituary? He's one of my favorite Pokemon, I happen to be EV training one in X right now, and I'm working on a Lance costume for the upcoming Pokemon concert.

It's only fitting! :149:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Oh yeah, speaking of, I wouldn't mind doing the Hydreigon obituary. It might have to wait a bit since I don't have good access to a computer until tomorrow but I'd love tp do one for one of my favorite Pokemon.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You guys are free to take those obituaries! Especially if they hold personal meaning.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
False.

They only have to credit companies on the boxart if their characters appear on the boxart (For example, Intelligent systems is not on the boxart of Melee, even though Roy and Marth are playable)
Yeah but it kind of disconfirms him since it has the 'special guests' on the back, showing the other 3rd parties.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
False.

They only have to credit companies on the boxart if their characters appear on the boxart (For example, Intelligent systems is not on the boxart of Melee, even though Roy and Marth are playable)
But fire emblem is not 3rd party though

Monolith is not on there either but nintendo owns the rights to that one so shulks chamces are still high (xenoblade is 2nd party.)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Monolith is not on there either but nintendo owns the rights to that one so shulks chamces are still high (xenoblade is 2nd party.)
He's talking Snake. Without Konami, it's likely we won't see him this time around.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970

False.

I only used it as an example. What I said still stands :p

Chase

Smash Ace
[collapse=Doc Louis]

[/collapse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom