• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So guys..., I'm doing the image of the OP and I need to know all the disconfirmed (popular or important) characters of the Direct massacre, I currently have: Isabelle, Dark Samus, Knuckle Joe, Eevee, Victini, Saki, Samurai Goroh, Tiki, Meowth, Zoroark, Tom Nook, Deoxys, Midna, Pokemon Trainer and Lyn.

Can someone tell me another?

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
So guys..., I'm doing the image of the OP and I need to know all the disconfirmed (popular or important) characters of the Direct massacre, I currently have: Isabelle, Dark Samus, Knuckle Joe, Eevee, Victini, Saki, Samurai Goroh, Tiki, Meowth, Zoroark and Tom Nook.

Is Deoxys big enough to be counted?

(also, Tiki's grave should have her Divinestone if you can do that.)

andimidna

Smash Master
I already posted this in the Graveyard Message thing, but I'll post it here too. I added stuffs.

[collapse=TP Midna pictures]
Imp Form:

In game:

Princess Form:

In game:
[/collapse]

Midna, the Twilight Princess, is a main protagonist in the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Before the game begins, Midna's throne gets usurped by the evil "King" Zant. Zant transforms her into an imp, and Midna abandons her race, the Twili. When she flees to Hyrule, she joins sides with Link and Zelda in their quest to repel the Twilight from Hyrule.

[collapse=Midna Assist pictures]

[/collapse]

While Midna was a relatively popular request for Super Smash Bros Brawl, her requests dropped dramatically at the time of the new 4th title.
In Brawl, all Midna fans received was 2 trophies and 1 sticker. While many may have been disappointed then, she has been upgraded to an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros for Wii U. So despite Twilight Princess releasing in 2006, a lot of content is still being taken from the game, such as: Link's Model, Zelda's Model, and of course, Midna's Assist Trophy.

At first glance, it appears that Midna will appear out of the Assist Trophy and will warp to a specific character. Then she will extend her hair out and swing it around to hit anybody within reach. However, Gamexplain pointed out that she extends her hair into a hand, and seems to grab and hold the characters. It is possible that she will grab players and fling them of the stage. It is also unknown whether or not she will be able to warp multiple times to different locations throughout the stage. Once she warps to a spot, she crosses her arms and lets her hair do all of the work. So on a stage such as Palutena's Temple, it would be very advantageous to the summoner if she could warp multiple times throughout her appearance on the stage.

Her assist will only include her imp form. It is doubtful that Wolf Link, or her Princess Form will be involved with her assist.

It is just great to see she is not forgotten, as she could have easily been left out of the game entirely, as we have yet to see her reappear in the Zelda series after 2006.
[collapse=one last picture]

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Now that I've finished my 3 obituaries, would it be okay if I requested 3 more. If so, I would like to claim Tiki Buzz, Roturret, and Electrode.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Is Deoxys big enough to be counted?

(also, Tiki's grave should have her Divinestone if you can do that.)
Thanks for the idea!
I know nothing about FE and Tiki...I was going to use this for her grave:

full_77_9294_YokiTheFatDragonPatternPDF_1.jpg

Because Dragons and all that :laugh:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Goroh should have his goggles on his grave, if at all possible.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Well, she kinda dies and becomes the new Naga, so...that might be an issue.
Wait... which one? I don't remember that.

Oh, future past. That's an alternate world version though so it doesn't really count.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
So guys..., I'm doing the image of the OP and I need to know all the disconfirmed (popular or important) characters of the Direct massacre, I currently have: Isabelle, Dark Samus, Knuckle Joe, Eevee, Victini, Saki, Samurai Goroh, Tiki, Meowth, Zoroark, Tom Nook, Deoxys and Midna.

Pokemon Trainer. Maybe have sad Ivysaur and Squirtle near the grave

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So guys..., I'm doing the image of the OP and I need to know all the disconfirmed (popular or important) characters of the Direct massacre, I currently have: Isabelle, Dark Samus, Knuckle Joe, Eevee, Victini, Saki, Samurai Goroh, Tiki, Meowth, Zoroark, Tom Nook, Deoxys and Midna.

Meloetta could have a Psychic Plate near her grave.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was thinking in a musical note :B
But, I don't know about Meloetta...she wasn't requested or popular, at least Deoxys was popular pre-Brawl XD

What do you guys think about her?
She was recently new and had a small following. I managed to get a few (around 10) followers in her thread. But yeah, she isn't as big or iconic as Deoxys. A musical note however, would be much more fitting for her character since Psychic Plate's can go to any Psychic Pokemon anyway.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer

Also, maybe Lyn and Darkrai.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
It's... beautiful.

I'll add it next time I update the OP.

Which I need to do eventually.
Will Life On Support be added soon in addition?
That Op-Ed though, you know how good it is

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
aaand still no ridley?
There's reasons. Not only is it too controversial but also too hard to say officially. Also, too vague of a trolling by Sakurai made it impossible to tell if either is the case.

slicesabre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2621-2933-2738
Ehh. I'd say of the ones in the graveyard I see nothing of value lost.

I mean if I were to shed a tear for one it'd be Knuckles Joe. The rest are just kinda, meh, with me.

JosukeM

Smash Rookie
Seeing Pokémon Trainer's grave and not Ridley's is kinda unfair, right now, they are in the same position (¬_¬), ZZS's troll move doesn't count because she was in that sketch along with Wario and Meta Knight.

Maybe there would be a Pokémon-Tower-kind-of-thing for all of the Deconfirmed Pokémon (Meowth, Electrode, Goldeen, Staryu, Eevee, Snorlax, Mew, Bellossom, Entei, Metagross, Deoxys, Palkia, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Chespin, Fennekin, Spewpa, Gogoat, Dedenne & Xerneas)

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
You really want us to try fitting him into the graveyard?
yes, you are men
There's reasons. Not only is it too controversial but also too hard to say officially. Also, too vague of a trolling by Sakurai made it impossible to tell if either is the case.
i'm sorry, but that was NOT vague. there is actually no way it's not ridley. i don't get how people won't accept that he's a boss character on pyrosphere. now, i'm not trying to be dickish, but it just baffles me l:/

Last edited:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
I think people are just holding out hope until they actually see the fateful words on the screen

Space Pirate Boss
Ridley

They want to hold out until the final master sword sized nail is driven into his coffin.

Last edited:

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
Pretty much. Not to sound rude, but it's pretty much grasping for straws at this point to still think he has a shot in Smash 4.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Pretty much. Not to sound rude, but it's pretty much grasping for straws at this point to still think he has a shot in Smash 4.
Maybe. Maybe not. I honestly do not know one way or the other. We may all be taken completely by surprise. It wouldn't be the first time.

Either way, until that moment we can really only declare Ridley "undecided."

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
If y'all think we can just put down Ridley, Toon Link would like to see you. Among other things as well.

It's all a possibility and why he's remaining unknown. Remember when he was "DCed" as a stage element? And BTW, let's not turn this into a borderline Ridley flame war, so try not to flame or start anything that could turn into "heated discussion" if possible.

Last edited:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
you should all know by now....Ridley just wont die, hes quite hard to kill (unless you blow up a planet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom