• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 4

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really hope you can make it doug. That'd be so tight haha. =)

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Is the tournament going to be $5 entry fee? ew

Oh... also randomly a friend from AL said he wants to come to GM4 so he might swing by and pick us up. So we might have a car from GA coming to this! Last minute but who cares?

I already talked to Snap about housing and he said we can prob stay at his house at least one night. Is there anyone else closer to the venue who can guarantee housing our car for both Fri/Sat night? I just want to know what our potential options are. I don't know if our driver wants to stay both nights yet but I assume he will. I'll know more tomorrow when I work out the details.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I will be staying with snap Friday night for those trying to smash bros.

Twitch will also be there.

Hype for GA!

No one supported $5 entry fee let's gtfo with that!

Mahone

Smash Champion
Is it cool if i come snap?

Also, doug where are you in va, would it be possible to carpool? Gas money is a *****
:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno about sleeping arrangements but I'm trying to have us all meet up either at archer's or snap's to chill when I arrive haha so if you wanna just head to archer's anyway I bet I can meet you there.

I talked to snap and archer and they seemed okay with it anyway.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Ok, can one of you guys pm me ur address and whats the earliest i could get there? I really appreciate it, sorry its so last minute

archer.

Smash Lord
@Mahone: it's cool, PM sent.

@Micaelis: LOL good **** bro. I *might* be able to house you guys Friday night only, just be aware that I'm probably housing other people. Pretty sure I'm still housing Mahone's car, and there's also a group from Greensboro that's probably staying with Juno but might stay with me depending on circumstances. All in all, Juno and me are probably your best bets, H1N1 might be able to help as well but his dorm doesn't have a lot of extra space.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Also, doug where are you in va, would it be possible to carpool? Gas money is a *****
Mahone I live near ODU in Norfolk. Contact DarkflameX to see if any carpooling is possible as we will be leaving from the university around 4pm. I won't be driving my vehicle as it was damaged by hooligans on the way to Shell Shocked.

Hells yeah PP. No idea where I'm staying yet on Friday night but maybe we'll meet up before the tourney!

I'm also on the look out for a teammate.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
yeah man snap is dead its all about bloodbath mcgrath now
Good luck with that

I was holymarth back in 2005-2006, not even a year actually, even though I still had "Holymarth" as my SN I was asking ppl to call me Kidd.

Here it is almost 2012, having been called Kidd for 6 years, having held the Kidd 01 account for almost 4 years

And people STILL call me holymarth

Dude once a name sticks, it sticks lol. Your only hope of having a diff tag is moving to a diff game, or by becoming successful in your new tag if you were not successful in your old tag. Nobody would care if M2K's tag was "charizardslayer69" when he was 14 and could never beat Gamestop tournaments LOL.

You will always be Snap, and Caleb Wolfbrand will always be TRC to me. That is all.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get here unless somebody from NC comes and picks me up @_@ Nobody from SC is going and the people who wanted to go from GA are probably not showing up...

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Nah, if somehow Slam pulled through then we'd prob have a spot because Calvin hasn't answered me at all. But Slam hasn't contacted me and we should be leaving today sometime if we really wanted to make this tournament so I don't know what's happening. I'm kind of sick and have stuff to do here anyways so I don't think I'm going to hunt him down.

TL;DR - GA probably isn't coming. Sorry for false alarm *sigh*

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Rawr somebody from nc be awesome and pick me up

i has gas moneysssssssssssssss

and i can drive part of the way

pllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

archer.

Smash Lord
Kris thanks for pointing that out, I completely forgot to change the link when I copy-paste'd most of the stuff from TGM 3.

Oh well, it's ok Micaelis, just get hype for TGM 5!

EDIT: Apparently a duplicate of the first post showed up after I edited in the correct ruleset... I have no idea how or why. Kevin fix this plz.

archer.

Smash Lord
IDK. I just checked other tournament threads and apparently it happened in ALL of them. I'll just edit it myself with... something.

archer.

Smash Lord
Well I don't have a choice in the matter apparently... editing the tournament posts edits the first post as well. AND vice versa. Who thought this was a good idea? I mean you can already see the tournament post at the top of EVERY page already...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Raaaawr no trains either :(

PP, shouldn't it add 4 hours? Or are you talking both ways?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Rawr, I can take a train up there, but there is no train back besides at 10:16 PM...arriving monday >_>

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
There is also not a way back lol, I would get back monday and I have to study when I get back Sunday.

Oh wells, enjoy your money Kadaj/Mekos/Logic.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
:( The only thing I can think of is you bring your school work with u and u stay at my house. All day Sunday I'm going to be doing school work as well.

Bring yer school work with u Esam! And get back on MOnday!

Top Bottom