• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The final character is revealed: Wolf

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Funny how about a month and half ago people were complaining and *****ing about how there was a dry spell of good updates (basically new character confirmations). People were saying "I'm never checking the updates again!" and "I have lost my faith in Nintendo!". We get Olimar and everybody has happy again.

Now we have leaks galore and what happens? People whine and ***** again. "I am not going to buy this game!", "I am going to poop on your sushi Sakurai!", and "My favorite character is not in this game!". Granted, it's ok to be frustrated over that fact. I really wanted Ray 01 and Micaiah to be in the game and I truly believed they would be. But, they are not. I am ok and accepted that fact. Time to move on.

As well, when SSBB was first announced - we had Snake, Pit, Zamus, Wario, and Metaknight. Totally awesome. From when Sakurai started to doing updates and to know, we have had Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, King Dedede, Ike, Captain Olimar, and Lucas. That's 12 newcomers total. I knew when we were going to see the official roster, we wouldn't be seeing a lot of new characters. Maybe a couple.

Now let me ask this. What would you of rather had. Sakurai giving us character confirmations left and right and satisfying our bellies? Or waiting till the game actually came out to discover the new characters and just release veteran confirmations? We would have people whining and *****ing about that as well. I have seen people whine about how mad they are that Sakurai gave us newcomer updates. Certainly, if he didn't, I bet we would see a lot more excitement over the game then what we are seeing.

I would also like to point out that Smash Bros is not Dragon Ball Z Budokai or Capcom vs SNK. Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses. If we had 50 characters in this game, even some newcomers would be drowned out and the game would totally be unbalanced.

So here's my message to all the kids who are angry. Grow up. You're all selfish gluttons who whine and complain if your mom forgot to wash your favorite pair of clean undies.

Quote for mother****ing truth! You said it perfectly. I said it earlier this morning. Brawl is going to be amazing and we all know it. I would rather have a game with fewer characters, yet properly balanced without glitches and exploits, than having 50 ****ing million characters, most of which are broken and not even worth using.

Seriously, all of the whining *****es seriously need to sit down and PLEASE...SHUT THE HELL UP!

Dark Google

Smash Cadet
Shut the hell up you whiners!

You losers who keep posting about 'STFU U STUPID N00BZ IT A GUD R0ST3R U SP13LED BRAZTSS 1!1'

STOP WHINING ABOUT THE WHINERS.

I realize this makes no sense, since I'm whining about you whining bout the whiners, but seriously, just shut up. I;ve seen more of YOU people complaining then THEM compaining. There's like 10 post flaming the whiners for every 1 post whinining.

It's pathetic. Sure, people are disapointed. OMG, THIS MEANS WE CAN MAKE UP HUGE POSTS SO FLAME THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY INFERIOR.

Once again, that's exactly what I'm doing, but only because you ignorant little people drovve me to it.

firefox451

Smash Rookie
The 'whiners' are not kids - they're people who have been speculating on the roster for months, years, etc. on this forum. They are disappointed their expectations are not met. They've dedicated a lot of effort and time to their predictions. Understandably, people are upset and it will take until Brawl's release in the US (hbtw, it was delayed a month - another FU for fans) until the pain subsides.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
So Wolf isn't a clone? Still I'm kinda glad Sakurai isn't making another smash game, he did a good job but I do think theres someone who could make the series even better(Miyamoto maybe?)

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
[/B]

Quote for mother****ing truth! You said it perfectly. I said it earlier this morning. Brawl is going to be amazing and we all know it. I would rather have a game with fewer characters, yet properly balanced without glitches and exploits, than having 50 ****ing million characters, most of which are broken and not even worth using.

Seriously, all of the whining *****es seriously need to sit down and PLEASE...SHUT THE HELL UP!
Can you stop whining?

People are genuinely disappointed with the roster, for very good reasons.

Shut the hell up you whiners!

You losers who keep posting about 'STFU U STUPID N00BZ IT A GUD R0ST3R U SP13LED BRAZTSS 1!1'

STOP WHINING ABOUT THE WHINERS.

I realize this makes no sense, since I'm whining about you whining bout the whiners, but seriously, just shut up. I;ve seen more of YOU people complaining then THEM compaining. There's like 10 post flaming the whiners for every 1 post whinining.

It's pathetic. Sure, people are disapointed. OMG, THIS MEANS WE CAN MAKE UP HUGE POSTS SO FLAME THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY INFERIOR.

Once again, that's exactly what I'm doing, but only because you ignorant little people drovve me to it.
Yeah, apologists seem to be even more emotional then those who are expressing their dislike of the latest roster developments. :laugh:

Tony_

Smash Ace
Funny how about a month and half ago people were complaining and *****ing about how there was a dry spell of good updates (basically new character confirmations). People were saying "I'm never checking the updates again!" and "I have lost my faith in Nintendo!". We get Olimar and everybody has happy again.

Now we have leaks galore and what happens? People whine and ***** again. "I am not going to buy this game!", "I am going to poop on your sushi Sakurai!", and "My favorite character is not in this game!". Granted, it's ok to be frustrated over that fact. I really wanted Ray 01 and Micaiah to be in the game and I truly believed they would be. But, they are not. I am ok and accepted that fact. Time to move on.

As well, when SSBB was first announced - we had Snake, Pit, Zamus, Wario, and Metaknight. Totally awesome. From when Sakurai started to doing updates and to know, we have had Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, King Dedede, Ike, Captain Olimar, and Lucas. That's 12 newcomers total. I knew when we were going to see the official roster, we wouldn't be seeing a lot of new characters. Maybe a couple.

Now let me ask this. What would you of rather had. Sakurai giving us character confirmations left and right and satisfying our bellies? Or waiting till the game actually came out to discover the new characters and just release veteran confirmations? We would have people whining and *****ing about that as well. I have seen people whine about how mad they are that Sakurai gave us newcomer updates. Certainly, if he didn't, I bet we would see a lot more excitement over the game then what we are seeing.

I would also like to point out that Smash Bros is not Dragon Ball Z Budokai or Capcom vs SNK. Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses. If we had 50 characters in this game, even some newcomers would be drowned out and the game would totally be unbalanced.

So here's my message to all the kids who are angry. Grow up. You're all selfish gluttons who whine and complain if your mom forgot to wash your favorite pair of clean undies.
Winrar. (IAMMAGICAL)

NeoZ

Smash Ace
At least he's a little different, but the same FS?!!?!?!
And to think I thought the 35char roster was fake... I guess I was wrong after all.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Im really hoping that these pics are fake. I want Wolf in brawl, but come up with a dif FS sakurai, really... changing the color doesn't count...

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman
This thread is silly.

Also, this:

Isn't it strange
Feels like I'm lookin' in the mirror
What would people say
If only they knew that I was
Part of some geneticist's plan (plan-plan-plan)
Born to be a carbon copy man (man-man-man)
There in a petri dish late one night
They took a donor's body cell and fertilized a human egg and so I say
I think I'm a clone now
There's always two of me just a-hangin' around
I think I'm a clone now
'Cause every chromosome is a hand-me-down
Look at the way
We go out walking close together
I guess you could say
I'm really beside myself
I still remember how it began (gan-gan-gan)
They produced a carbon copy man (man-man-man)
Born in a science lab late one night
Without a mother or a father, just a test tube and a womb with a view
I think I'm a clone now (a clone now)
There's always two of me just a-hangin' around
And I can stay at home while I'm out of town
'Cause every pair of genes is a hand-me-down
Signing autographs for my fans
Come and meet the carbon copy man
Livin' in stereo, it's all right
Well I can be my own best friend and I can send myself for pizza so I say
I think I'm a clone now
Another one of me's always hangin' around
I think I'm a clone now
I've been on Oprah Winfrey - I'm world renowned
And every pair of genes is a hand-me-down
That's my genetic twin always hangin' around

WTF, THERE'S 48 CLONES IN THIS GAME...AND WARIO'S A CLONE OF MARIO, I HEAR. OMG, I AM NOT BUYING YOUR GAME.

SAKUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIII!!11!11oneshifteleven!!!2342

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Why don't people like clones,they are not EXACTLY the same.They vary in speed and have atleast one different attack.To me they are fun to play as.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Sweet Jesus. Wolf looks like he'd be fantastically fun to play.

I love playing villains. It just feels so right somehow.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Sorry if the video has been posted already but ****nn this match is epic between wolf and falco.

http://www.wifiwars.com/?q=node/75

(Match 12)

now if they were clones it wouldn't seem so epic to me but w/e you guys believe is cool since i know I'll be maining wolf for my first few months.
Yea I was watching this a few minutes ago. Wolf plays really well if one realizes that it's not fox.

Top Bottom