• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The final character is revealed: Wolf

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Ok so the 35 roster is complete. Wolf is the exact clone of Fox and Falco. Even his FS is the same. So Wolf fans rejoice, Krystal fans... :(:(:(

spindash

Smash Ace
Okay. I AM OFFICIALLY PISSED OFF NOW!!!

What the hell were they thinking?!?!

I like Wolf being in... But for CHRIST sakes, GIVE HIM SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Jesus...

Okay. Got that out of my system. But that's just the most laziest ****ing thing I've ever seen. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. What a bunch of bull****.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I was just coming to terms with the 35 character roster, but if this actually is true. Then what the ***? That's just lazy. THREE Fox clones. That's bs.

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
man that is lame... Wolf? I didn't personally want him in even if they made him different, now less so since hes a clone. Why oh why not Krystal... at least she woulda been the only staff user. now we got 2 clones of Fox, fun...

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff, whats his moveset like~. He looks freaking badass, Falco isnt an exact copy of Fox though, his reflector is way different from the short video seen with him in it, but his other moves remain unknown.~

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I thought the first pic was photoshopped.

The second seems real though, looks awesome.

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Those are fake.
Wolf's head isn't properly aligned to his body, and the Landmaster picture I'm pretty sure is just a really good photoshop of the one that had Falco.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
The first image looks shooped with all that sattelite trash around the red parts of the tank and the wolf stat board. But that second image...wow it almost looks authentic.

I wouldnt believe anything though until we get a roster picture with a time stamp.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Those are fake.
Wolf's head isn't properly aligned to his body, and the Landmaster picture I'm pretty sure is just a really good photoshop of the one that had Falco.
Where is the art from that image though? It does resemble Dark Fox, but it's so dark it's hard to tell.

Saigo

Smash Rookie
At the very least, the Landmaster pic seems to be fake, since the shot is almost exactly like another screenshot of Falco's Landmaster FS, except with a new paint job. As for the second pic, that one does look real, and it'd be pretty cool if Wolf was in, just as long as he's not a clone.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
If they would put in a SECOND clone of Fox before a totally unique Krystal, then...I am really disappointed and let down...

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Where is the art from that image though? It does resemble Dark Fox, but it's so dark it's hard to tell.
I'm not quite sure, but anyone desperate enough had all day today to get the right materials to do it.

I really don't know what character it's over, and where the Wolf head is from, but it just looks way too off to be the official model.

Don Tyrant

Smash Cadet
it doesnt match up to a lot of our expectations guys but we got to try n think Positive. There is a lof os stuff to keep us busy for awhile, the stages, create a stage, sse, the 35 characters(maybe theirs more). I'm a little dissapointed but my most desired made it, WW LInk.

Three space animals woo hoo, spacies all day

courte

Smash Lord
ok so the pic is real but the 35 number is fake... well i dunno if they felt, lets change g-dorfs look but keep him a clone, make an un original WW link and call him toon and make 3 COUNT EM THREE fox clones... there were going for what iwata asked lol

a pretty version
of Melee online

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
I'm not quite sure, but anyone desperate enough had all day today to get the right materials to do it.

I really don't know what character it's over, and where the Wolf head is from, but it just looks way too off to be the official model.
I agree, if it is indeed the real one, they did a poor job on Wolf. I have a feeling Wolf is still in, but that just isn't the real pic. And the landmaster seems faked to me.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
It has to be fake, we all know the last character will be Wolf, but it doesn't look real enough. It looks a bit tacky.

But he'd better ****ing not be a Fox clone... if he is it'll be like having Dr Mario and Luigi. Dr Mario was DITCHED.

Meaning Sakurai only did this roster so he could have a limit of 4 rows, 4 characters per series, and was too lazy to make someone like Isaac.

Oh JOY. It would have been better if There are just 30 characters. At least then there would have been less clones and we might get a feeling Sakurai didn't just THROW clones in randomly because he was too lazy to make others.

Melee 1.5.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
SAKURAI GAVE US A SMALL AS YOUR DINGER ROSTER....with CLONES. I dont get it. so much effort was clearly put into the game...........but they slacked on characters? Wolf, Falco, Ganondorf..........

Maben

Smash Journeyman
I have no doubt Wolf is in Brawl, but these pictures look very fake-able. I also doubt Wolf would be a clone of Fox...and I don't think Wolf has ever used a Landmaster (correct me if I'm wrong here) so it would be odd for him to have that as his FS.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Then who's in? Everyone in the 35 roster is in already. Stop being in denial. It won't help.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
We're watching a poor quality pic, we can't really judge.

The Tank might be fake, but we don't know, maybe Sakurai got lazy, maybe it's a good PS job.
For the second pic, makes sense to me, I don't really see flaws in his pose, he's an anthropomorphic hydrocephalus wolf, anyway.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
man the 35 list has not been confirmed yet and those who belive in it are making fakes so...

Top Bottom