• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The final character is revealed: Wolf

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Wolf musn't be a clone.

If he is, Hell will rise over.

When's SSB4 coming out again?

EDIT: A red landmaster doesn't even exist. NOONE can be that lazy, at LEAST make it Wolfen.

Black/Light

Smash Master

Lets see.

I the Falco one it is not only closer up but there appears to be lil, if any, background and Wario is out of the frame mostly. The wolf one not only has a more spaced out shot but also a Human Player for Wario (ulike the Falco one) and a different damage Percent along with great will detail and and a much clearer back ground.

And I have NOT seen that Wolf tcon anywhere before.

Just something to look at. . .Im out

Edit: diferent cloud placement and different angles.

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman
We're watching a poor quality pic, we can't really judge.

The Tank might be fake, but we don't know, maybe Sakurai got lazy, maybe it's a good PS job.
For the second pic, makes sense to me, I don't really see flaws in his pose, he's an anthropomorphic hydrocephalus wolf, anyway.
I like you.

Anyways, 35 characters. See you all brawling online. Because I know no matter how much you cry like a bunch of spoiled brats, you're going to buy this gem of a game regardless.

Back in my day we had 8 freaking characters in a fighting game and we LIKED IT.

man the 35 list has not been confirmed yet and those who belive in it are making fakes so...
I believe it. Black/Light believes it. A Link to the Snitch believes it.

But none of us are making fakes. MarkMan and Reno didn't make fakes.

The fact that 34 out of 35 characters are CORRECT and the exact placement of the portraits on the menu are just as precited...? I think that ALL BUT CONFIRMS the 35 character roster.

I hope to god you're a troll.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Wolf is a clone.

Storm Sora. Now.

EDIT: Yeah, as in, Jiggs, Toon Link, and Wolf. All of which aren't in SSE.

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
Wolf musn't be a clone.

If he is, Hell will rise over.

When's SSB4 coming out again?

EDIT: A red landmaster doesn't even exist. NOONE can be that lazy, at LEAST make it Wolfen.
Well, if you wanna be positive about the new Smash (if there even IS one)... think, at the least, 5 years. I'm going to say right now, 5-8 years.

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman
The 35 roster isn't confirmed, as Sakurai did say that MOST characters were unlocked through SSE.

MOST.

Not all.
He could've meant exclusively. Think about it. Everyone knows Jigglypuff as "beat classic mode," but that doesn't stop you from being able to do Vs. mode matches until she's unlocked.

No, this is the final roster. It's all but confirmed.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Maybe they'll make a Brawl 0.6 on Nintendo Puu.

Because Brawl isn't even Brawl 1.0, it's Melee 1.5.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
*sighs* This is exactly what happened with Melee's roster.

Do you people have to whine about everything?

Shuma

Smash Hero
Wolfenmaster? i like the sound of that. I don't like the looks of it.

SAKURAI!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Why are people in denial? GET OVER IT. I am a huge Ridley, Krystal and Geno fan. I'm pissed as hell, but we shouldn't be in denial. The game will still be great even if we have a ****ty roster like this. Think about the stages, think about the music, about wifi, stage builder. And even Sonic.

Black/Light

Smash Master
We don't know crap about Wolf other than those pics, his FS and those super long claws he has so stop calling him a clone. Hell, we don't even know all of Falcos moves and he has had some notable changes (Throws his fringing shin like a yoyo/ 2 blasters. . .but only know what attacks a crap comp player used in one vid).

Claim down the assuming.:mad:

Shuma

Smash Hero
"your going to see ,there's no wolf in this game"

Uuuh sorry... what?

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to know the same.
What does he get when you're wrong?

I say you give him bragging rights, and your copy of Brawl.
The difference is I said "if" and you said "when."

Whereas I'm looking at the situation objectively, you're being a smug douche.

You're not worth my time.

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
I love how people refuse to admit the truth lol

Reminds me of my community...but a little bit more...whats the word...

I also find it hilarious that people say there are 3 Fox clones...IF Wolf is a clone (which isnt necessarily likely, vids have proved Falco to be different and so Wolf is likely to be different) then that makes 2 Fox Clones...not 3

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
There's only one questionable thing.

¿Where'd the pic came from? It's on imageshack, think about it.
The pic still looks very real (or excellent done work) to me.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Can I quote you on that?

Please?

What do I get if you're wrong?
I think the problem is moreso that you have no credibility, having posted 200 times in the last 5 days, then accusing others of trolling in your threads.

I am entirely okay with any character roster list, all the characters I wanted are already in. But the way you're conducting this thread is rather obnoxious. and 30 posts per day is getting rather on the ridiculous side..

no wonder the rest of us can't enjoy smashboards anymore.. too many brawl noobs

Shuma

Smash Hero
Serebii is posting in a code! Wolf is not a clone lolololololol.

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
Why are people in denial? GET OVER IT. I am a huge Ridley, Krystal and Geno fan. I'm pissed as hell, but we shouldn't be in denial. The game will still be great even if we have a ****ty roster like this. Think about the stages, think about the music, about wifi, stage builder. And even Sonic.
Agreed. I am (was?) a huge Krystal, and big Ridley supporter. Krystal has always been a favorite of mine, and Ridley was too after playing all the Metroid Prime games, and later the originals. Best boss ever. At least he's going to be what looks like a kick *** boss in SSE, he even gets to fight his rival, which I think is cool. Not to mention something to do with C. Falcon? Anyway, yeah this game is gonna be good, great even, but for fans like us, it'll be a let down...

I will be holding out for seven years, when the Nintend-Tri or whatever comes out, and Super Smash Bros 4. Krystal and Ridley will hopefully be shoe-ins.

courte

Smash Lord
i will admit it's exactly what Iwata asked for...

Melee online

more foxs than we can handle, all the clones return in some tip-top shape... and all of the big secret characters with unique gameplay were spoiled first, over a period of like nine months

i will always see this as Super Smash Brothers 2.93, but thats a good thing

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
The difference is I said "if" and you said "when."

Whereas I'm looking at the situation objectively, you're being a smug douche.

You're not worth my time.
Smug douche?
:'[ Way to pretend to detect smugness via text.
:'D But I forgive you.

Sorry to mis-inform you, but - when wasn't specifically meant as a definite, even though the word itself more or less is.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
By then I'll be old enough to get married. Luckily a bigger charizard fan than a ridley fan. Well ridley is a boss, krystal is in the game, somehow, Geno might be a trophey though.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I remember the whiners when Melee came out. They were appaulled by the clones, even though the total number of characters blew the original away. And some idiots said that melee was actually a step down. They said they would never buy the game. All that nonsense was written in post after post. But most of you werent on SWF back then.

Really, how can you so harshly judge a game you havent played yet. Just give it time and you will all be lining up to suck on Sakurai's pecker in a show of thanks. I guarantee it.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
If you look at the roster like a spoiled brat and ignore everything else in the game.

It's a totally new game and it's worth 60 bucks. Stop *****ing.
dumb post is dumb
Heheh, don't worry guys, I was only joking :p I'd come to accept the 35 roster on Monday, and I don't have any problems with it, other than the clones and the lack of Mewtwo :p

The clones are a HUGE downside for me though.

Spellman

Smash Ace
I don't think this is a real Wolf pic, but even if it is, I can't believe the crying and moaning over it. Oh no, a clone. Even after the seemingly limitless amount of content that we've seen in the game so far.

I hope he just cancels the game right now and releases Big Brain Academy Wii Degree 2 instead for all this whining.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I remember the whiners when Melee came out. They were appaulled by the clones, even though the total number of characters blew the original away. And some idiots said that melee was actually a step down. They said they would never buy the game. All that nonsense was written in post after post. But most of you werent on SWF back then.

Really, how can you so harshly judge a game you havent played yet. Just give it time and you will all be lining up to suck on Sakurai's pecker in a show of thanks. I guarantee it.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
If you look at the roster like a spoiled brat and ignore everything else in the game.

It's a totally new game and it's worth 60 bucks. Stop *****ing.
dumb post is dumb
Heheh, don't worry guys, I was only joking :p I'd come to accept the 35 roster on Monday, and I don't have any problems with it, other than the clones and the lack of Mewtwo :p

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman

Lack of Mewtwo is also my whine. Ah well. At least Ganondorf doesn't share Falcon's FS. That would just be awkward.

Looks like he's just a remodeled-to-be-Ganon Giga Bowser, though. ; )

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the consensus is "Oh no, a clone" even after the "limitless" content we've seen - but there's the problem: the one area where content has been limited to a meandering roster and cloned characters is the area which matters most.

It's not Super Stickerbook Brothers. Or Super SinglePlayerAdventure Brothers. It's Super Smash Brothers. Emphasis on the Smash. So... excuse a few of us for being underhwelmed with the amount of content when so little of it is actually related to the CORE FIGHTING GAME.

Are you people serious?

WINDoSt

Smash Rookie
Ganondorfs FS is the ganon form from TP and has nothing to do with Giga Bowser.

Top Bottom