• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
thats a youtube vid. "captain falcon gets a checkup" is what its called i think
Its actually a newgrounds vid, but whatever.

I'm back... some of you guys may remember me. Though I'll only really lurk the matchup threads... For some odd reason, I think falcon vs wario is a better than anticipated matchup, seeing as my snake did poorly in a recent tourney, but swapping to falcon netted me better results. :|

Player-3

Smash Hero
hazard i love you

i played two f5 people in teamsies, random is the best teams char ever
especially when you get link on rainbow cruiseeeeee

or link on japes in singles

***** yeaaaahhhh

also: im gonna be at a friends house later today, pm me for wifi lulz

i will be playing random and ****ing around, because wifi brawl sucks

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
that and v. falcon isnt a very popular match-up.
Well, it also happened that I friendlied him in an earlier tournament, he picked his main *luigi* against my falcon, and said "If I lose, I'm quitting brawl"

He won, 1 stock, 120% remaining. I nearly took the match, he was ****ting bricks XD

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lol Someone go post something useful in Winnar's thread so I won't triple post....
and I don't wanna edit my link into my last post cuz it'll look all bleh like. >.>

also..

Its actually a newgrounds vid, but whatever.

I'm back... some of you guys may remember me. Though I'll only really lurk the matchup threads... For some odd reason, I think falcon vs wario is a better than anticipated matchup, seeing as my snake did poorly in a recent tourney, but swapping to falcon netted me better results. :|
it IS a close matchup....closer then alot would think lol

sadly MK will never be ***** in any form by falcon *sniffles* ;__;

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
lol Someone go post something useful in Winnar's thread so I won't triple post....
and I don't wanna edit my link into my last post cuz it'll look all bleh like. >.>

also..

it IS a close matchup....closer then alot would think lol

sadly MK will never be ***** in any form by falcon *sniffles* ;__;
Release knee.

All wario's I play learn that falcon can do that the hard way. Though angled up fsmash is ALOT easier to land in wifail :/

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

Well that sucks ;S

It's a pretty funny (albeit short) flash movie on newgrounds if you haven't seen it yet.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Yes it IS indeed a fun concept and well made imo.

But still, oldz ; _ ; :pimp:

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah its hard to do a nair if you dont c stick it

dont cstick your other aerials though, too hard and cumbersome

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, the day has come!!!!!!!! The FINAL metaknight vote is underway in the SBR and in a gernal brawl Disc board. This is your chancce to eliminate metaknight ONCE AND FOR ALL. As a fellow low tier i think we understand metaknight needs to go. So please join the PRO-BAN side and vote metaknight out of this game.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242903

Scipion121212

Smash Apprentice
Metaknight is like a plague.
It´s bad.
Pro-Ban also have better reasoning. :chuckle: Antiban contradicts itself at some points I think?
Look at it this way: is Brawl better with or without metaknight? WITHOUT! Just begin to flatten with banhammer and take your bangun with you..
This is our prime directive. Just abide it.
Player3: loloLoL0L Ur the scccruub U left thy brawl in the end juust because of MeTa and they can be better T00 so we stand no chance against the typhoid of brawl!

On quite unrelated note, how to write more like player3? :chuckle:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Metaknight is a playable character, and nothing keeps one from picking meta knight on the character select screen.

If you dont pick meta knight, that is your choice, but you couldve picked him instead of the character you did pick.

Nothing keeps you from playing meta knight. for that reason alone banning him is silly.

Scipion121212

Smash Apprentice
Metaknight is a playable character, and nothing keeps one from picking meta knight on the character select screen.

If you dont pick meta knight, that is your choice, but you couldve picked him instead of the character you did pick.

Nothing keeps you from playing meta knight. for that reason alone banning him is silly.
Ahem.. This post is silly, sir.
it´s full of... .... .... and you should feel bad for posting this. Alot.
Nothing keeps you from using infinite cape glitch. Flat because it has been crushed by banhammer.
Nothing keeps you from abusing DeDeDe on wolk offs. FREAKING BANNED, MAN.
Nothing keeps you from stalling and planking, yet it is FREAKING BANNED. (or at least restricted, because people are like "OH NOEZ BIAASS!!!!")

Without ban, nothing keeps you from doing this YET IT IS BANNED. EVERYONE CAN DO IT, BUT WHY IT IS BANNED?? Because it is freaking annoying to play it with these things. Same with meta. Majority is with me. look at poll. You know I am right in all points and there are no counter arguments for it. You shouldn´t post something hoity-toity like this.
no, this is my normal mood.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
why ban mk ?
simple hes cheap.
how?
he can't be gimped, his recovery is too good. he clearly has no bad matchups, except maybe 1 or 2 out of the whole cast which is 36 characters. lol, planking, they found a different way to plank instead of ledge planking . air planking, it sucks it makes mk almost impossible to beat. he is dominant , he holds 1/4th of tournament placings and hes just one character. thats pretty amazing. he is also holding other characters back from winning or even placing at tournaments. scipion is right, mk is a plague. some people pick him up just to counter mk. i guess because he is hard to beat with any other cahracter. he is extremely hard to punish. his moves come out too fast, have little lag, and have priority. not to mention he has the best airdodge in the game. mk is simply broken and should be banned, sakurai should be banned too.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
In Red FOOL

So I'm back here on the isolated island called the Falcon boards cause I've nothing better to do.
I see some new faces. I promise I won't scare them away.

And its that season again. In which we debate whether or not to ban Metaknight.

tsk tsk

As the former leader of, and the creator of Viva Le Revolution - the OFFICIAL rebellion against Metaknight , and as an OFFICIAL Metaknight main I say...

Ban his ***

And let the "***Should Metaknight be legal?***" debates and polls begin.

And then un-ban him. And then right a book on what we have learned, Get it published, Watch it fail, Spiral into depression, Gamble our money off, and Steal a bike.

Thanks for giving the link Xyro. <3.

Happy Brawling, sucka's

Top Bottom