• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Sup, after sandbagging hard at Apex I decided to drop Falco, right now I'll stay 90% Falcon and focus on getting better basics.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i did something epic in december, read it all:

at my uncle´s house my cousin who´s 4 years old was watching my little pony in discovery kids, i watched it with him for about half an hour and i didn´t saw anything good in the cartoon, so i asked my cousin "are you a gilr?" he of course said no but then i said, "this is for girls, if you´re not a girl stop wathcing it!" then i started to search for a good program, happens that, when i started changing the channels he started to scream out of fury but i didn´t care, then after changing about 4 channels i found that cartoon network was airing dragon ball z kai (not near as good as the original dbz) then i said "THIS!! YOU MUST WATCH THIS!! THIS IS WHAT KIDS LIKE YOU MUST WATCH!! EVEN YOUR FATHER WATCHES IT!!" (it´s true, my uncle and his wife watches dbz, and my uncle always has to explain the story for her), now all my cousin watches is dbz kai, he doens´t want to watch ponies ever again.

i saved this planet of having another "bronie" and give the dbz series a new well deserved fan :cool:

@inb4whatkindofmonsterareyou?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
No, real men watch spongebob and adventure time.

Also lol@someone having to explain the plot of dragon ball.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
If SOPA/PIPA gets passed, I'm going to Falcon Punch my computer...

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Your comp hasn't done anything wrong. Keep your FPs for those guys at the US senate that want to set rules on the internet.

Lol, rules on the inernet, wth are they thinking.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Then you aren't completely aware of the situation at hand
oooh im aware, about anonymous taking down the justice thing web, the avaaz.com collection of firms to stop SOPA, and the retreat of many of the companies that were at SOPA side, they were about 359 and now they´re around 174 (nintendo of america was one of them!:mad:) and i also now about the massive blackout

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
SEX

when is the vid being done? I have some stuff for it.

EDIT LOL -

>THAT FEEL WHEN YOU REPLY TO SOMETHING PAGES BACK BECAUSE YOU FORGOT YOU WEREN'T ON THE LAST PAGE

in other words, when is the 2012 combo video being done?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I have done a few testings on Wario's Grab Release's possibilities. I've done these on a Lvl 9 Wario and he couldn't escape USmash (though it didn't KO at ~120%) and FSmash (you have to be fast to ensure the hit, but it's not too hard to do so). I haven't tested DSmash, but I don't think it would work. Gotta test this again tommorrow to be sure !

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Usmash is SDIable
Dsmash is legit (don't underestimate the height of its first hitbox).
Fsmash is legit when angled upwards
Utilt is legit
Ftilt if angled upwards ? dunno, it's useless lol
Every SH aerial is legit, though I'm not sure if sweetspot Dair is inescapable (sourspot/nipple Dair works for sure)
Footstool is legit, can lead to FFDair or FF FHNair that can lead to a regrab at certain percents (ask 2knee)
Pivot regrab is legit

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I agree about USmash. If even a Lvl 9 Wario can escape death at ~120%, then a good Wario main can escape USmash at a higher percentage.

Merci Teluoborg pour les précisions, surtout pour DSmash. :awesome:

Top Bottom