• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
How come people are still testing stuff on lvl 9 com chars in 2012 =(

I thought we stopped doing that four years ago

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
omfg, i hate all of you

except not really, MLP taught me better,uguu~

Lionman

Smash Champion
Bardock > All

The weird thing about the movie is that Bardock didnt have any future vision headache

Just Saiyan
Also, yes, the red headband is the blood of his dead saiyan friends

If they make a Raditz movie... i will ***

Well Raditz sucks but low powerlevel characters are more interesting for me than OP ones

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Bardock > All

The weird thing about the movie is that Bardock didnt have any future vision headache

Just Saiyan
Also, yes, the red headband is the blood of his dead saiyan friends

If they make a Raditz movie... i will ***

Well Raditz sucks but low powerlevel characters are more interesting for me than OP ones
not just his friends, but also his own blood which is epic, in the first episodes of dbz goku said he doesn´t care about what happened to his parents because he tought they were as evil as raditz, but he seriously need to learn about bardock´s change of heart.

also i know bardock>all, are you reading my mind or what?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I want a story with Uub or the Trunks´s universe one (About how they beat mecha Freezer & King Cold)
i don´t like uub that much, if an history about him is done it should be something like that babidi created a spell that can transform uub into majin buu, like if majin buu is taking over him and POOF A WHOLE NEW MAJIN BUU SAGA

Lionman

Smash Champion

Labernash

Smash Lord
Everytime I put down Falcon for a little bit, I pick him for the lulz a while later. And I always do good and have a lot of fun.

But those MU's. =(

Labernash

Smash Lord
Says the Wario main :yeahboi:
Haha, got me there! But, Wario, IMO, has the tools to deal with his bad MU's. I'd imagine Falcon does too, but I'm scrubby with him, haha!

Help me. I might try and get some Falcon videos done at a tourney this month.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Haha, got me there! But, Wario, IMO, has the tools to deal with his bad MU's. I'd imagine Falcon does too, but I'm scrubby with him, haha!

Help me. I might try and get some Falcon videos done at a tourney this month.
You imagine wrong

Lionman

Smash Champion
That start-up lag on that Rider Kick is way too free. Lolololol

Actually, that was pretty sick. I'm going to start watching this. No lie.

EDIT: Wooooahhh, a lot of different shows. Which one should I start with?
My favorite is W if that counts, awesome storyline, awesome characters, awesome designs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmvxEbGB5V8 the full opening theme

Kabuto is awesome too, but the main character is too OP

Ryuki is a Rider Vs Rider show and all riders are balanced

Den-O Is a funny one to watch

OOO is pretty cool too, and it involves a lot of strategy stuff because the medals.

Decade is a Crossover between all the Series (Except W,OOO & Fourze because are newer) the suits are there but the characters all from alternate universes

Faiz bored me (I watched like 16 caps)but is cool if you want a dark story

There are more riders, just search them in wikipedia

If you are too lazy to start a series you can watch Kamen Rider ZO movie, is a bit old but it represents the spirit of the old school riders

Right now they are airing Fourze, a space themed rider.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeap, I like me some Kamen Rider. I watched a couple episodes of a couple Riders, and I think I'll go through Kabuto or Ryuki first. But, I did like how the Rider uses two GaiaMemories and mixed different abilities on W.

Top Bottom