• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I guess I get the "super confusing"-version, because I still haven't watched the TV series. But it didn't feel that bad, actually (I was more confused by Shinsekai Yori at times with their time skips ;) ), just mostly ... i dunno... pointless. I still enjoyed it, I was just hoping for more, the 2nd movie left off sooo promising (:
Maybe I'll do watch the TV series some day, but there's so many other quality things to watch.

Also: Toph has the best catch phrase "That's so unfortunate" <3 :D

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL I do say that a lot don't I?

I'm gonna make it my equivalent of "You hate to see this kind of thing happen" just you wait.

Btw I think I need to re-watch 2.22 before I watch 3.33. Just so I'm in the right frame of mind and all that.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wait, the adaptation's going to be done by Gonzo? That's not good.
Isn't that going to cause enough rage already? lol

asianaussie

Smash Hero
PC, you and I don't normally say much to each other, but as a fellow internet denzen, hell, as a fellow human being, I have to strongly discourage you from touching anything even remotely associated with kimi no iru rage. I'm even typing with proper grammar. When was the last time I did that? This is how serious I am.

I assure you, I am normally a calm person. you have to be calm if you're a medical trainee. The last time I read that shocking excuse for a narrative, I literally had to punch a pillow several times. From reading a black and white comic. On a computer screen. If I had bought a volume of the manga on a whim, I would have returned it and probably would've said harsh things to the poor store attendant. This is not normal, and I cannot imagine what it would be like to watch the characters moving on a screen. I have been hounded to watch many, many silly things, ranging from Aki-kan! to Endless Eight (this is not a personal dig, I just think it's the most relevant example of a studio seeing how far they can push viewers), and I watched them all. The OVAs for this drivel? Not a half-melted snowball's chance in hell's hottest pyromaniac-driven furnace.

I know you usually pick up the vast majority of shows in a season, but I implore you, for everyone's sanity, do not watch this show. I do not peruse this thread often, but if I do, and I see discussion about this indescribable, idiotic, illogical, insipid excuse for a serialised manga, I just don't know what I will do.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm still finishing Suzuka. Kimi no iru machi I'll plan on reading next. Can't wait to rage with you guys.
If I end up chucking my laptop, it at least gives me an excuse to buy a new one.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I just finished Umineko. I don't know, felt like saying that somewhere.

So weird, it's been such a long read, but it's over.
Well there's that other ending, but I like what I got, so I'm in no rush to check that out.

And Music Box unlocked! Hell yeah!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just finished Umineko. I don't know, felt like saying that somewhere.

So weird, it's been such a long read, but it's over.
Well there's that other ending, but I like what I got, so I'm in no rush to check that out.

And Music Box unlocked! Hell yeah!
Yay, another person that finished it. It was a fun ride and someday I want to re-read to see what I can figure out. There are lots of things where I wonder how they would animate for Chiru, because there's stuff that you shouldn't be visually seeing.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I've been thinking of starting Umineko for some of the music alone... ZTS, Akiyamauni and -45 in the same game soundtrack <3 <3
(also I've been listening to some of the music for ages anyways, might as well pick up another game because I like the soundtrack lol)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It's worth it. The only problem is after you finish Umineko, most VNs' music will seem rather boring or plain, haha.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Yay, another person that finished it. It was a fun ride and someday I want to re-read to see what I can figure out. There are lots of things where I wonder how they would animate for Chiru, because there's stuff that you shouldn't be visually seeing.
I would love to re-read it one day, it would give me something to do for a long time too. I took a long break before playing Episode 8 too, so I have forgot many things from the earlier games.

It was really fun, especially since I was able to avoid being spoiled outside a few things that showed up in the fighting game. I am satisfied with it overall and it left me wanting more, it's a great feeling to have after such a long series.

I haven't seen any of the anime, I never felt like it after hearing that it isn't good and finally being able to get the games. I don't even know how they handled the Red and Blue truth thing, I don't know what they could do with the rest of it.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
It's worth it. The only problem is after you finish Umineko, most VNs' music will seem rather boring or plain, haha.
Well, I wouldn't expect many soundtracks to keep up with that one... I'm really, really fond of the composers I mentioned (two of them even appear in my top10 of overall most-played artists on last.fm :D).
(Also: For example "day game" of the little busters soundtrack is a pretty chill tune as well ;) )

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just got back from the steins;gate movie

it was really good

spent too much on the ticket and merchandise lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I didn't even know that was out in theaters yet. I don't want to know the plot. I'll watch it.

Man, the only dope anime movies that came out while I lived in Japan were a Detective Conan movie, and Eden of the East: Paradise Lost haha

Top Bottom