• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I finally understand what you guys mean by train wreck.

I literally was reading chapter I think 8 and the end made it SO hard to keep reading.

LOL Nakamura this character.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
so what's better? the aku no hana manga, or the anime?
I'd say read it. The anime drawings make it look ridiculous or comical from what I've seen. And there are going to be parts the anime can't really show. The manga takes some time to get interesting. The beginning tries to go for a lot of scare factors, but the events afterwards makes it good.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Im kinda disappointed at myself for having a hard time continuing reading Aku no Hana.

It's yea, its a wreck.

I had to sit on the train for 5 mins and just dwell on what happened in the manga.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I am going to re-emphasize that people should read Oyasumi Punpun. **** is too ****ing real. I haven't started Aku no Hana yet, but I suspect people who like Aku no Hana will also really enjoy Oyasumi Punpun.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
so i just heard some news that made me sick

1st
index corp is suffering badly which could jeopardize
Atlus..

2nd
Shoji Meguro wants to Team up with Skrillex
to compose the Persona 5 soundtrack

i want to die

Minato

穏やかじゃない
so i just heard some news that made me sick

1st
index corp is suffering badly which could jeopardize
Atlus..

2nd
Shoji Meguro wants to Team up with Skrillex
to compose the Persona 5 soundtrack

i want to die
1) I wouldn't really worry about it at the moment. Atlus is one of the big things helping them anyways, so there isn't going to be any drastic changes to the Atlus section in the mean time.

2) Not even true. lol

As a fan of Atlus, I hope you're playing more than just Persona 3 and 4...

G U R U

Smash Lord
Getting caught up on Hayate right now. Funniest manga ever. I'm generally laughing almost every page.

Exert from ending comic strip. I really love sharna and fumi. They're like a pair of comedians playing off each other all the time.

Fumi: Eeek!! Sharna-chan, it's a camel!! Are we traveling the silk road on this thing, Sharna-chan?
Sharna: That's right, Fumi-chan. You should greet Camel-san before you climb onto him.
Fumi: Okay, Sharna-chan!! YOU SMELL CAMEL-SAN, BUT I GUESS I'LL RIDE YOU!!
*chomp bites head*
GYAAAH!!!
Sharna: She got what she deserved.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Are you implying something there?

Cus if you are... I don't know what it is :p

I'm at the Las Vega's part.

Waka: Hayate!! Red or Black? Pick one.
Hayate: Well... if I had to choose one, Black.
Waka: RED!! BET IT ALL ON RED!!

lolololol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Are you implying something there?

Cus if you are... I don't know what it is :p

I'm at the Las Vega's part.

Waka: Hayate!! Red or Black? Pick one.
Hayate: Well... if I had to choose one, Black.
Waka: RED!! BET IT ALL ON RED!!

lolololol
All the chapters leading up to and including the Greece Arc is so good. I love it.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Bonus Chapter page.

Risa: Why are you and I hosting together?
Fumi: Isn't it obvious? It's because I'm so insanely popular!
Risa: That was a fun scene. Why was it cut?
Fumi: To put it bluntly, I heard the cartoonist didn't want to draw a naked guy in the shower.

I think Kenjiro Hata and I have some sort of psychic link.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So they weren't kidding when they said that Photo Kano is the spiritual sequel to Amagami. The general feel feels the same, the OP/ED gives off the same aura, and there's even the occasion super-awkward scene...
And I haven't heard Itou Kanae use her Ruiko voice (my favorite one of hers) since Railgun S1, then suddenly during the season that S2 airs, she also uses the same voice in Photo Kano; a double dose! =D

Also, Hataraku Maou-sama! is the funniest thing I've watched in a while. Everything about it just cracks me up. But when it gets serious, it gets serious!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
mmmmm

I'm back from the dead -_-
Still poor, and now the added benefit of currently being neet x_x, aside from looking for a job as a cook,server,anything, also trying to break out in the world of art.

So what do you guys think of this fine spring season so far? I am catching up on winter since I was more or less dead to the world, but Attack on Titan seems like it could be really cool, and Yuyushiki seems cute

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Shingeki no Kyojin, Hataraku Maou-sama, and Suisei no Gargantia is highly recommended for the new animes in Spring, HenNeko is good to. The good sequels are the noticeable one's like Railgun, OreImo 2, etc.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
ROFL holy **** hataraku maousama is the funniest ****ing show oh my lord

I just watched episode 1 on a whim and before I knew it I'm all caught up

wow my sides hurt. best show ever

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
how good is suisei no gargantia doe? the synopsis made it sound like something I'd have a hard time getting into, but then Gen Urobuchi's comment on the show being targeted towards young men who have recently entered the workforce makes me specifically want to watch it (also, Gen Urobuchi)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
how good is suisei no gargantia doe? the synopsis made it sound like something I'd have a hard time getting into, but then Gen Urobuchi's comment on the show being targeted towards young men who have recently entered the workforce makes me specifically want to watch it (also, Gen Urobuchi)
I think that's the show that one of my friends said is his favorite among the 3 mech shows of this season. I haven't started it myself, but I might later. But with something like that, it sure does fit your description! XD I guess it kind of fits me, too, since I got my first ever job recently, but it's only a small part time job so I wouldn't consider it "entering the workforce".

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
First 10 minutes of gargantia and I wasn't impressed, felt like another scifi anime series, nothing special

I am glad I finished the episode and watched the second, It seems realllly cool.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
@Hataraku Maou-sama!: I still don't understand what I don't get about it. Well, it's enough to keep me entertained so I'll see if I warm up to it over time
@Suisei no Gargantia: I love it; I don't really understand what "having just joined the workforce" would relate to... I've been working with different intensity ever since I've finished school (not too much usually, because of studying and being a lazy bum), and well... no idea how work would relate to anything in the show. I just know it has a interesting enough setting and awesome laser beam stuff :D
@Yuyushiki: You're right, Wemp. It's super cute <3 And if you've seen Yuru Yuri one character will definitely make you laugh the first time you hear her voice :D And it's pretty fun in general... yay for cute slice of life devoid of plot (:

I'm thinking about finishing the OreImo specials as well (did see the first season of that one and railgun in the past few days), because they seem to have used the true ending which they showed there... now if there was anything above eye-cancer 360p there wouldn't be any question because I really enjoyed that show... but I totally hate being able to count pixels while watching :x

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Gen Urobuchi explained on the official website that the message of the story is aimed towards those in their teens and 20s, who are either about to enter into society or recently have, and is meant to cheer them on and to encourage them that "going out into the world isn't scary". He also said that the feeling of this work will be different from others he's been involved with.[1]

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Even though I'm watching 4 shows this season, I'm actually enjoying all of them. Been awhile since I've been looking forward to anime each week.

Top Bottom