• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Accelerator might be my 2nd favorite character of the show as well. Although I also have to agree with PC in that the meetings of Biribiri and Touma in Railgun are super fun (:
Oh and i need to start watching the first Oreimo season as well. Geeeeez, by now I rather hope that the shows where I'm on the fence whether I'll continue watching turn out to be uninteresting to me. Too much stuff to watch... first world problems! :D

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Accelerator might be my 2nd favorite character of the show as well. Although I also have to agree with PC in that the meetings of Biribiri and Touma in Railgun are super fun (:
Oh and i need to start watching the first Oreimo season as well. Geeeeez, by now I rather hope that the shows where I'm on the fence whether I'll continue watching turn out to be uninteresting to me. Too much stuff to watch... first world problems! :D
Unfortunately, there was really only 1 major scene where the two interacted in Railgun S1, and that was near the beginning. Index by far has the great majority of those scenes. Hopefully, with S2 having the Sister's arc, there will be more of those scenes.
And if you've fallen behind to the point where you hope things are bad enough to drop, then you should better manage how many shows you pick up. I pick a bunch of shows, but all of them are always with the intention of sticking with it to the very end; hoping they'll be at least decent, or improve later on, all the way throughout the series; never hoping that they fail so as to have an excuse to drop them.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I was just joking. Having 18 shows in the watching-tab isn't that bad, considering that with old stuff I'm usually watching 30+ episodes a week anyways. Dunno, I kinda just start watching everything of the new season that looks remotely interesting, and then see which turn out fun enough to follow.

I only fell behind last season when right after being busy with exams, I went to work at the Cebit for two weeks... And swiftly caught up on everything (ok, admittedly I still haven't finished Kotoura-san) afterwards :D

asianaussie

Smash Hero
did anyone else end up reading rewrite? y'know, because every key vn will turn out to be really good, no matter how much you don't want to commit?

hayate actually looking good this season, hataraku maou-sama too

does asianaussie still post here?

if you do bro

go check out age's website today

it's pretty gdlk
missed it cuz i dont think i had internet that day, nor do i frequent that particular site._.

what was it?

To be honest, my favorite characters are Touma and Accelerator. Mikoto's awesome of course, but I dunno, I think the male leads are pretty cool. Never really cared for Index, but never hated her either.
this is why i respect you

Minato

穏やかじゃない
did anyone else end up reading rewrite? y'know, because every key vn will turn out to be really good, no matter how much you don't want to commit?
I wanted to, so whenever I get the time. Is it finally all translated or just the heroine routes?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
yeah, it's all translated, terra, moon and world peace/boobies route

Just because he likes male characters?
it's more that i continue to find common ground with him in a world where everyone is dawwing over mikoto

on that note mikoto is being made out to be more of a lamer this season than i remember her being in the manga

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So yeah... Aku no Hana's really messed up. Almost as bad as Ryukishi07's Higanbana (which I forgot about earlier).

I regret reading this. lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Caught up in the Aku no Hana manga. Geez, it's like waiting for multiple train wrecks to happen lol. Everyone's going to go crazy.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i think last time i read i was on ch.29

every few chapters or so i definitely head for the hills

everytime i remember it, it makes me think about it for the whole day. it's like the deepest/darkest and most perverse part of someone's mind brought into a fictional story. it was kind of like onani master kurosawa at first, but it takes so many more wrong turns

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It seemed to calm down a bit, but I know it's only building up for the next train wreck.

In other news, I just found out Yozakura no Quartet's getting a full remake anime. Can't wait for that tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
haha, tophs commentary at koc was way too funny. Might have been related to me being about as drunk as some of the people at the venue, but well... :D
Also: geez, it's almost 9 am, I haven't slept at all and I have university in one and a half hours. Life's good, man (:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
haha, tophs commentary at koc was way too funny. Might have been related to me being about as drunk as some of the people at the venue, but well... :D
Also: geez, it's almost 9 am, I haven't slept at all and I have university in one and a half hours. Life's good, man (:
Maybe I should've gone...
Man, Minato and Sion you both didn't warn me the MC is incredibly gross.

Like what the actual **** is wrong with this kid
They're all gross. This satisfies any future warnings.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Maybe I should've gone...

They're all gross. This satisfies any future warnings.
If they had half as much fun being there as me and the other smashers in Munich had watching, you definitely should've gone ;)

(if you tell me that you have smash fests this awesome in reasonable driving distance (like two or three hours) and skip them for no good reason, I'll be slightly mad at you :D)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
If they had half as much fun being there as me and the other smashers in Munich had watching, you definitely should've gone ;)

(if you tell me that you have smash fests this awesome in reasonable driving distance (like two or three hours) and skip them for no good reason, I'll be slightly mad at you :D)
I even have problems going to tourneys for games I actively play. :ohwell:
Me while watching Hentai-Ouji...
JC Staff nailed the art style better than I thought they would. Looking forward to more episodes.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
LOL I'm so glad you liked my commentary.

Also I've been reading Oyasumi no Punpun. Probably one of my favorite manga of all time now. Also very dark and reflective of the human condition.
I've heard about that one before and considered checking it out sometime. I enjoyed reading books like these back in school, so I'm tempted to read this.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Probably the most relatable manga I've ever read (and one of the most relatable stories period). I'll tell you that.

Sion

Island of Horizon
minato, i have evacuated my house

out to the hills i go

**** is blowing up in aku no hana ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Minato

穏やかじゃない
But wait, isn't that a bad thing for us to head for the hills? That means we're going to the Other Side. lol

Sion

Island of Horizon
you're right

i'm not sure what to do, though. imma curl up in my bed b4 the gigantic train wreck. too many yans for me to handle

i also gotta get on this henneko anime. i'm watching waaay too many anime this season, but i'm enjoying most of what i watch

Top Bottom