• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~~The December 3rd Update~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
Coselym. Are you an idiot? First off do you know how easy it is to photoshop edit stuff nowadays? Second, you told us at first your friend said master chief was an AT. Now you are telling us hes a playable character. Im pretty sure someone cant be both a playable character and an AT therefore making your first statement false. If you lied to us about one thing why would we believe you about another?

Grod

Smash Apprentice
I know it's a sloppy pattern, but it's nice to have something concrete to back up all the hype.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Coselym. Are you an idiot? First off do you know how easy it is to photoshop edit stuff nowadays? Second, you told us at first your friend said master chief was an AT. Now you are telling us hes a playable character. Im pretty sure someone cant be both a playable character and an AT therefore making your first statement false. If you lied to us about one thing why would we believe you about another?
He was joking. Trying to provide comic relief as we are all anxious to find out if tonight is a bombshell or a flop.

EDIT:

10 minutes! *Hopes for Claus*

BentoBox

Smash Master
Wow you're dense ahahah

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
and in paying homage to nintedo, i will be viewing the update via the internet channel on my wii, anyone capable of doing so i do ask to join me :)

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
im afraid that everytime i refresh my browser someone in a different area of the world is gonna post the update because they got it first

Coselm

Smash Ace
What is photoshop?

And yes, Master Chief is both a playable character and an AT. As well as a SSE boss and an item.

And btw... what if we crash the nintendo server?

Coselm

Smash Ace
1 minute OMG EVERYBODY SPAM REFRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coselm

Smash Ace
2AM and no update?

Eastern Standard Time for the lose.

I imagine 2000 kids spamming refresh right now. We are going to crash the DOJO!!!!!

Lant

Smash Journeyman
bah friends list.

Some nice confirmation on how the online mode works at least, beats adding people via the irritating address book

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Close this thread.....for those who didn't see the update yet check the other languages.

DEC. 3RD biggest diappointment in DOJO UPDATE HISTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom