• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~~The December 3rd Update~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnosis

Smash Lord
3rd time im saying this, Japanese are not christian, they are Budist and ****oism. Although they do "celebrate" christimas, it has no true meaning, they do not exchange presents, they simply get into green and red colors, ect.

HOWEVER-they do celebrate new years.
Right, cause only Christians exchange gifts on Christmas.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Its so fun to look at people getting hyped about ssbmhttp://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=4905
its like going back in time. Here we are getting hyped about the release of Brawl. I'm hoping we get a demo.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I'm not getting my hopes up. It would be neat to get a big update, but we never know with Sakurai.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Only a few hours until everyone is bitterly disappointed oh and nice slick128 :)

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
I honestly don't know what to think. I mean, there could be an amaizng update. But you never know..I really hope there is. I'm wiching and hoping for... the release of the Brawl Demo through the Wii shop Channel!

slick128

Smash Apprentice
Only a few hours until everyone is bitterly disappointed oh and nice slick128 :)
Thanks that milk jug has been mocking me all week. Every time I look at it I see these words pop up in my head: "THE DAY THAT COULD'VE BEEN"

secretweapon

Smash Apprentice
so the majority wants to see a demo available
and the rest seem to want an OMG newcomer/ SE update
and if we get all three..........

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Its so fun to look at people getting hyped about ssbmhttp://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=4905
its like going back in time. Here we are getting hyped about the release of Brawl. I'm hoping we get a demo.
I liked the 3rd guy that posted:

"They also show Pichu in the intro, but he is not playable"

XD

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I bet he gives us the worst update possible. Other than the cancellation of brawl or increase of delay I can't think of what it would be. Maybe he will just start decomfirming all the favorite characters and confirm a bunch of sucky ones.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
What, 3 hours left?
Awesome, too bad Im asleep while it happens...................
I WANT IT NOW =(

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
I forgot how we know that there will be a big update... XD

Someone remind me please, surely all of this hype isn't based of pure speculation.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
This has got to be the most anticipated update ever.
I think the main reason we are getting so worked up for tonights update is the fact that Novembers updates were the worst updates in the history of the dojo...Seriously. Spectator mode? Handicaps? Lame. I hope we seriously get a character that isn't Krystal tommorow.
Claus, Ridley, Ballon Fighter, or Mega Man PLEAAASE!

SSBB

Smash Cadet
I forgot how we know that there will be a big update... XD

Someone remind me please, surely all of this hype isn't based of pure speculation.
Corocoro magazine said they would reveal the roster (starter or otherwise) today so it is assumed the Dojo would reveal the info first.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Solidsonic, the basis of why it is so hyped is as follows. There are 3 new comers announced every other month. 3 in august, 0 in september, 3 in october, 0 in november. The first new comer they announce is the first day they can update. For most months, this is the 1st. However, tommorow is the first monday of the month, and it is also the intended release date for brawl before it way delayed. That is what the hype is about my boy :)

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
i hope its metanight's moves.

again.

3rd time is the charm!!!
I lol'ed at that.

I really want something awesome for Monday the 3rd. If the pattern stays true we will see someone brand new, which in that case I suspect Olimar, Ridley, Ganondorf, or Krystal.

Heck, I would even be fine if Zelda's FS was released. Just gimme something cool, dammit!!

All I really want out of Dec. 3rd's update is not be disappointed with something ridiculous like "Versus Mode!" Is that so much to ask??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom