• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~~The December 3rd Update~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebert

Smash Ace
I can't wait for the update to be something like main menu or random stage button! And all the stages would be blurred out. Or something like Classic Mode!

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I will not be up for the update more then likey I will have to wait intill 8am, at least the speculation will end.

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
not sure how reliable that information about coro coro is (I just simply don't know anything about the magazine or how they would know the line up) but as for tonight, despite knowing we'll most likely get disappointed, I'm a believer.

Kruton

Smash Ace
All signs point to a character tonight, no question.

Good thing my classes will more than likely be delayed tomorrow, so I can wait to see. :)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm not really expecting anything amazing (besides a character). If they give us a awesome update for the delay shouldn't Japan get one to? I can see a character because it's December now but I'm not expecting anything more than that.

The Director

Smash Lord
I'm calling a character for tonight, just based upon Aug. 1st and Oct. 1st...the first update of Dec. which also just so happens to be the date Brawl was supposed to be released sounds like justification to me.

Ugh...we could all be playing Brawl tonight. How much does that suck?

^^
A trailer would also be nice compensation for the above terrible realization.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Happy Brawl-was-supposed-to-come-out-today-but-it-had-to-be-delayed-till-February-10th Day everyone!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I really don't want to be let down. I feel sad that there is a chance the update might just be simple and not epic. I need a shot of optimism. Pachenko, anyone?

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
December 3 Update:

I was just kidding about the delay guys...

GO BUY BRAWL NOW
LOL wow. That would be ridiculous. I'd be like, ****

Lol, but that won't happen. Someone would have leaked that by now since all the retailers would have to have the game.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I figure we might get a newcomer at best, just due to the pattern. First weekday of every other month has been a newcomer since August... but it could be coincidence.

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
lol im still hoping for a demo or even ssbb thing like mp3...all the movies would be sweet still...rather gameplay or character but im not getting hopes up...man it sucks bein in australia...6 months after u.s. gets it :L

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I just got a leak from my friend who works at NOA. He says the update is Master Chief as an assist trophy.

Haha well ain't that the biggest peice of BULL$HIT I ever heard. Would I be mad if it were true. No..... But that's as doubtful as Luigi being an AT. Haha but hey atleast you didn't try and say Master Cheif was going to be announced as a PC. That be some $hit if that were real.

Grod

Smash Apprentice
There’s a method for powering yourself up as needed to do battle with the Subspace Army—a method that has not been seen before.

I’ll explain this in great detail another time.
Now is that time.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Wow... this update will either be absolutely epic...

Or bigger fail than starmie.

I'll go with the Master Chief AT, but I'll kill you if you're wrong.
Haha I'm telling you he's wrong.

Countdown 29 mintues until the bigeest dissapointment in DOJO UPDATE HSTORY

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
$500 on the update being a normal update. Something like Snakes final smash... :O

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
wow this topic has gotten quite big, hard to think that it's about half an hour until it will become redundant. Funny to think that there is all this hype based on fan assumption.

Grod

Smash Apprentice
wow this topic has gotten quite big, hard to think that it's about half an hour until it will become redundant. Funny to think that there is all this hype based on fan assumption.
You're only 3/4 right. It's partly based off a pattern, something I believe we all learned about in kindergarten.

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
20mins till armageddon lol good update and it wont happen...bad update and all hell will break loose:) lol and that grunt is so fake:p

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
a sloppy pattern, that is... I bet if i looked hard enough I could find some other kind of pattern based off how many different kinds of information they are giving off at the Dojo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom