• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Boss Thread (THIS THREAD IS BOSS)

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
@WaffleBlaster that's pretty cool.

@IYM! No, when I did it, it was also w/o Z target as shown in that vid, and also I used normal arrows instead.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Some of them are pretty cool, but they're too easy :c
Just beat Diababa a couple days ago :p, I like how they actually incorporated the monkey in to help you instead of Link just going in alone like usual.

Gatlin

That's good, I was wondering when the Ordon Village and slingshot training would be over, hah.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
I forgot, what was TP's first boss? I know the second is Firus, and the miniboss of the forest temple is the baboon with the boomerang, I just forgot the main boss.

Gatlin

I forgot, what was TP's first boss? I know the second is Firus, and the miniboss of the forest temple is the baboon with the boomerang, I just forgot the main boss.
Huge plant with the eye, shoots purple liquid at you, and has two vines that try to eat you.

Top Bottom