• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
There's this concept called learning from your mistakes. His frank answer to the question about tripping should be evidence enough that he doesn't have a 'complete' lollipop-n-rainbows stance geared towards just the casual crowd this time around. He doesn't find it necessary to have to reach out to such a wide and previously untouched demographic like what was done with Brawl because both the hardcore and casual audiences have already been incorporated into a solid fanbase via Melee and Brawl, respectively. Tripping was another case entirely and he gave that one the axe. So...yeah.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
The stream is up its CLASHTournaments

Currently Melee Dubs Chibo said brawls after

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
if anybody lives in southfield/westbloomfield/franklin/oakland county area can i know if u will be having a smashfestival soon. i have so much time to waste before i go to grad school. pm me plz. thanks.

JTsm

Smash Master
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ksev 2 gud

stewyian

Smash Ace
Yea thats right, i lost to chris fisch and nakat, chris fisch went in tho lol he be will took zinoto to game three, i should have picked ics game one but i opted to mk ditto and he bopped me, lesson learned either i learn the mk ditto or jus use ics

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The MK ditto is pretty fun, the hardest part is ditching the utter dependency on walk-up ftilts. Once you're past that...it's a blast to play chicken to see who gets ****ing blown up first lol.

stewyian

Smash Ace
Impulse was good, saturday was meh sunday was awesome despite getting home at five, border patrol wasnt too fond of us lol thanks elliot, learned a **** ton, definately didnt practice as much as i should have for this and it showed, ima go hard as **** on saturday tho look out

LOE1

Smash Lord
hm...mabey i should start practicing too lol. gotta stop bein scared of stewy :|

Top Bottom